Triplet?

~ Chapter 15 ~

Chloe's POV

We walked out the storage closet hand-in-hand. He promised me that I wouldn't regret it. I was still nervous about putting my heart on the line for him. He won't break your heart. I kept telling myself... convincing myself? Ugh! This better work out. I sighed and looked at him. He was smiling, not smirking like usual. I smiled, did I put that smile there?

"Come on Chlo, let's get something to eat." I nodded and walked beside him. Everyone gave us strange looks. Who wouldn't? We've spent the last 5 weeks down each other's throats. I smirked remembering when I stole his clothes, so he had to run around looking for me in his towel. I ran my hand through my hair, moving my side fringe from my eyes.

"Chlo blow?" I turned around and saw Saxton. I smiled at him and gave him a quick hug. We went out for about a week but we preferred to be friends. He was more of a brother to me so it was awkward at the least. He gave me a strange look and looked behind me. I turned around and remembered Trey. I face palmed and pulled Saxton with me.

"Hey Trey, this is Saxton... uh I'm sure you remember him." I said the last bit awkwardly. I notice Trey stiffen beside me and look down. I followed his gaze and saw mine and Saxton's hands locked. I removed them slowly and looked back at him.

"Yeah, I remember him." He said, not so discreetly sending glares towards Saxton. I looked at Saxton his eyes were just as hard. I sighed, talk about tension. I chuckled quietly, I make myself laugh. This broke there eye-contact as they both looked at me. I just shrugged and smiled.

"Ok guys, enough with the ninja looks." My eyes widened and I put a hand over my mouth. I can't believe I just said the word 'ninja' out loud. I looked down and blushed. They're going to think I'm a weirdo now. I mentally slapped myself.

"N-ninja looks?" Saxton said. I could hear him try to stiffen his laughter. Trey on the other hand was just laughing at my embarrassment. I looked up and smiled sheepishly. Trey was now grinning at me. I shook my head and cleared my throat.

"C-can we get some food?" I said trying to change the subject. They both nodded still grinning. We walked down the corridor to the canteen. All the girls glared at me. Jealously? Yeah probably, because I was walking with two of the hottest guys in the school. I smiled and tangled my hand in Treys. He squeezed my hand a little. I looked up to see he smiling down at me, I smiled back and blushed. Oh my god what's happening to me? I'm smiling like a love struck teenager. Well duh that's what you are. We entered the canteen and all eyes flew to us. I groaned, hating being the centre of attention.

"Trey can we go somewhere else? I'm getting the evils off your ex girl toys." I whined. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"No, angel." My stomach did some weird flippy thing when he spoke those words. I blushed and looked away from him. Crystal on the other hand was howling with satisfaction and I swear if he wasn't right next to me I would be doing a happy dance.  

He pulled me with him to the line. It wasn't long due to us coming in late. I looked around and saw all my brothers frowning at me. I gulped and looked at James. He had his jaw tight and was glaring at me. I sighed and took my hand out Treys. I turned to walk to them but Trey stopped me.

"Where you going?" I looked at him, then looked back over to my brothers and gulped again. There stares were making me nervous. I blinked back the tears, I wasn't used to getting those looks from them.

"I-I just need some air." I ran out the canteen ignoring his pleas for me to wait. I ran out the school and ran to the woods. Once I got there I took my clothes off and exploded into my wolf, taking my clothes in my mouth I sighed in satisfaction when I started running. I don't know how long I was running for but when I stopped Crystal was tired. I sat down and rolled into a ball.