One Love One Heart (Various A...

By LilyWzy14

Various anime characters x Reader. This is NOT a requests book, I won't be taking requests or dedicating any... More

Knb - What if they were in OHSHC
KnB what if they try to get your attention?
Kaneki/Haise x Reader
Light x Reader ~{Goddess}~
Ciel x Reader ~{Stay with me}~
Kyoya x Reader ~{Facade}~
Karma x Reader ~{Assassins}~
Levi x Reader ~{Live On}~
Akashi x Reader ~{Empress}~
Knb - what if they are in a Magical World
Mikaela x Reader ~{Imaginary?}~
Izaya x Reader ~{Dark Side}~
Haruka x Reader ~{Promise me}~
Ayato x Ghoul!Reader ~{Don't leave}~
Hikaru & Kaoru x Twins!Reader
Sebastian x Reader
Shizuo x Reader ~{Treasure}~
Kaneki x Reader ~{Key to My Heart}~
Rin x Reader ~{Where it all Started}~
Midorima x Reader ~{Locker #0707}~
Usui x Reader ~{Good Girl Bad Girl}~
Aomine x Reader ~{A Dash of Sweetness}~
Yuichiro x Reader ~{I'll Protect You}~
Izuki x Reader ~{Pun Game Going Strong!}~
Yandere!Hikaru x Reader ~{Trust me}~
Akashi x Reader ~{Red as Wine}~
Asano x Reader ~{Surprisingly Dense}~
Lelouch x Reader ~{Partners in Crime}~ (1/2)
Lelouch x Reader ~{Body and Soul}~ (2/2)
What if it was Valentine's Day (lots of guys)
What if you played Human vs Zombie with them (1/2)
What if you played Human vs Zombie with them? (2/2)
Haruka x Swimmer!Reader ~{Eyes on You}~
Yandere!Izaya x Reader ~{You Will Be Mine}~
Yukine x Reader ~{Pure as Snow}~

Yato x Reader ~{Remember Me}~

5.2K 146 40
By LilyWzy14

Title: Remember me

Anime: Noragami

Character: Yato

(F/W) = Favourite weapon

---------------------------------

You stared at the trash can in your classroom during lunch break. Inside were your books, bag and jacket. 

Behind you, you hear snickering of the several girls who won't leave you alone ever since your first day at the new school. 

Pouring water on your gym clothes, tossing your belongings into the trash, constantly writing bad names about you in the washroom... they've done it all.

The teachers didn't bother to do anything anymore, and your parents are constantly on business trips.

You blinked down the tears that threatened to pour and ran out of the classroom, the girls behind you burst out laughing.

"What have I ever done to them?!" You yelled at the empty courtyard and kicked a pebble on the ground. The tears flowed down uncontrollably as you slide down the wall.

'iT wiLl bE eaSieR'

An odd voice spoke in your head, you slowly looked up, nothing was there. Somehow, you knew it wanted you to look to the railway not too far from the school building.

'thIs woRld is CrueL, yOu sHoulD coMe w'itH Us'

The red lights at the railway flashed and the railing lowered, signalling that the train is coming in a minute.

You stood up, and began walking towards it.

'wE wilL TreAt yOu so mUch bEtTer tHan thOSe BulLiEs'

You looked at the fence, then at the train that's coming towards you.

'sTeP oVer iT, aNd It wilL aLl be ovER'

You prepared to lift up your leg, when all of a sudden, the voices disappeared. You jumped back in shock, never thinking you would ever try to commit suicide. 

"Sekki!"

Your head shot up to a dark blue-haired male jumping up and chopping his sword, apparently slashing at something.

You see nothing in the air and thought he was some sort of crazy person who needed medical attention until you plainly see his sword morph into a young blonde boy.

"Good work, Yukine. I'm glad that girl is saved from jumping at that train." He glanced back at you once, so did the boy whose name is apparently Yukine.

"I think she's looking right at us." Yukine says.

"Really?" The guy in the tracksuit walks right up to you and swayed side by side in front of your face, your eyes followed this weirdo. You were so confused.

"...You know I can hear you, right...?" You mumbled, surprising both boys.

"S-She can see us! Oh, man!" Yukine exclaimed.

You took out your phone and dialled a number, "Hello? Is this the ambulance?"

"N-No! Don't do that!"

After about ten minutes, they finally convinced you that they were god and regalia. 

"So, what was bothering you that the ayakashi targeted you, (Y/N)?" Yato asks as the three of you sit in the courtyard.

You lowered your head as the memories you tried to ignore came flooding back, "there are some really intense bullies in my class...."

Yukine flinched but Yato remained. He hopped up to his feet and pulled you up with him.

"Take this." He put something in your pocket, you gasped when you see what it was.

"B-But..."

"If you think you can't take it anymore, feel free to use it. But remember, you will be abandoning your humanity."

Your hand gripped the item tightly in your pocket. When you look up again, Yato and Yukine are preparing to leave. 

Yato turned back to you and grinned, "Goodbye, I hope you remember me, though I'd probably never see you again."

"What? How can I ever forget something like this?" You question. 

Yukine put on a bitter expression and Yato smiled softly, "You'd be surprised."

In the flash of a blue light, they were gone.

Unable to comprehend him, you stood there for a few more seconds.

"Oh ho, look who's here, it's just trashy (Y/N)." 

You turn around to two of your frequent bullies. They laughed at their own joke and flipped their extensions. 

"She's just hiding here all by herself cause she has no friends, boo hoo." one of them mocked and faked a sad face.

You frowned at them as anger starts to build up inside you, your hand inside your pocket gripped onto the item harder.

"Oh no, (G/N). Look, she's angry." the other one laughed, "what're you gonna do about it, you little twerp?"

You felt yourself snap as you pull out the (F/W) Yato had given you. The calmness in your eyes actually scared them. Very soon, they backed themselves up into the wall while you advanced towards them.

"Y-You're kidding, right, (Y/N)?"

"Come on! W-We were just having fun...." the other shivered, tears beginning to build up.

You raised the (F/W) and pointed it at them, your mind was blank. All you could think of was your hatred for these girls. They begin to cry as you neared.

'But remember, you will be abandoning your humanity.'

You stopped in your tracks and your eyes widen. You realize you'd surely be the one at fault if you do anything to them right now.

At that thought, you lowered your (F/W) and dropped it on the ground.

They burst out crying and ran away. Tripped hysterically, then got up and ran again.

'Yato.' You repeated in your head. There's no way I'm forgetting you. But there must be a reason why he thought you'd forget him.

Without a second thought, you picked up the (F/W) and dragged it across your palm, leaving a small scar and the stinging feeling of pain.

Whenever your memory began fading, you would look at your palm, and remember everything.

The bullies stayed away from you from then on, they would look at you with horrified faces whenever they saw you. You finally had peace in school.

Months passed since the incident.

One day, when the final bell rang, you were packing your bag when at the corner of your eye, you see a very large red whatever-the-hell-it-is floating around the school building. You were about to scream when you see a figure running by on the ground.

Yato! Your mind called. You grabbed your bag and sprinted out of the building.

When you got down, you arrived just in time to see the red beast burst in red chimes and disappearing. 

"Nice, Yukine!" Yato says, transforming Yukine back into his human form.

"It's this school again, huh." Yukine mumbled, they were both back facing you.

"Yup, a lot of stress happens during the final exam periods." Yato explains, "including her, I guess."

"(Y/N)? She's probably forgot all about us by now, right?" They start to walk away as they converse.

Yato paused before answering, "...Yeah."

"Yato!" You called out and jogged towards them. Their expressions beyond surprised as you do.

You leapt up and embraced him, burying your face into his chest , "Um, thanks, for uh, everything. You saved me."

"You..." 

"Oh look! Hiyori's across the street! Hahaha, I better go say hi, bye!" Yukine blushed several shades of red as he ran away.

Several seconds later, Yato's shoulders relaxed as he returned your hug and pressed his lips against your head, "Heh... you really do remember me...."

~~~~~~~~~~

June 23, 2016

Last exam tmr and then I'm FREEEEE

Until summer school .-.

Instagram - seika_akashi (I post drawings and anime images there)

Quotev - LilyWzy14

kik - lilywzy14

QuizUp - Lily Z. Wzy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

988K 38.9K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
5.3K 67 12
"W-wow he's so hot and handsome" "Who?" "Mikey-senpai" "Ohhhhhhh Guess someone's in love" "W-what no!" "Deny it all you want but it's true" Warning! ...
200K 3.2K 69
Hi everyone! There you can find some one shots I wrote about fictional character. Just a few things before starting reading: 1) I didn't own an...
17.1K 45 115
In a 🌏 full of technology and reality, where creativity and imagination has a place, lives a 📖 about the characters created by yours truly. Feature...