You are the only one...

By Story_of_Fate13

Warning: This is a sequel! If you have not read: 'You're not the only one...' Do so now! ... More

Prolouge
1. Konoha's knuckle head ninja!
2. Reunion
3. The bell test
4. The hidden Jinchūriki
A/N: I got tagged
5. Saving Kankuro
6. The Kazami choke hold! Encounter with Itachi Uchiha
7. Breaking in
8. The chase
9. An unforgivable act
10. My knucklehead ninja
11. A promise that can't be kept...
12. The fourth member
13. Fake smiles: Ruka's deadly 'stress reliever'
14. The pervert Uzamaki
15. Close to you again
16. You make me want to kill myself
17. Why do I feel this way?
18. Far from a simulation
19. A permanent reminder
20. Kicking and Screaming
21. Not bluffing
22. Bonds
23. Sasuke...?
24. No matter what
25. The letter
26. Spending a week with the Kazekage
27. WHY DON'T YOU PEOPLE WEAR CLOTHES?!
28. It's not a date...it's just dinner
29. Love is strange...
30. Our daughter
31. Trapped
32. A hero
33. Sakura shouldn't cook
34. The weird tentacle guy
35. I taught her well
36. Difficult training
38. Poisoned
39. I'll protect you
40. I know you better than you know yourself
41. Like father, Like daughter
42. I've missed you
43. I don't plan on dying
44. Memories of a Sannin
45. Ruka's secret
46. Team Kasai: Mission start!
47. Team Kasai: The Ritual
48. Team Kasai: Love
49. Team Kasai: Welcome to Hell
50. Team Kasai: Scary naked women
51. Team Kasai: Let's play forever~
52. Team Kasai: Release of the 11 tails!
53. Team Kasai: Who are you?
54. Team Kasai: Escape from Hell
55. Team Kasai: Mission failed?!?!
56. Always here for you
57. Preparations
58. A Sensei's student
59. Training: The 11 tails vs. The Jashinist!
60: Training: The perfect Chidori
61. Training: Half-wolf
62. Training: Kekkei Genkai, history of the Kiyomizu clan!
A/N: Who's hotter?
63. The beginning of a nightmare
64. An almighty disaster
65. Because I....
66. An unexpected savior
67. Kidnapped
68. Torture
69. An old friend
70. Stay still
71. The Five Kage Summit Conference
72. The love confession
73. Naruto's confession
74. Betrayal
75. Anger
76. Sorry
77. Closer
78. Enter: Killer Bee, fool ya fool!
79. Yes
80. I love you
81. The evil in me
82. Different emotions, same feelings
83. Conquering evil
84. Next step: Taming the 11 tailed fox!
85. Ruka vs. Kinase
86. Illusions of a perfect life
87. Familiar face
88. Descendants
A/N: Book 3?
89. Final battle
90. The intruding pufferfish
Bonus Chapter!!!! 90/5. Happy early/late birthday!!!!
91. R.I.P Kisame
92. Sexual desires: the confession
93. Pleasure
Epilogue
A/N

37. Everybody just needs a little Hope

1.9K 75 50
By Story_of_Fate13

~Kazami' POV~

How long have I been locked up in this place...it seems like forever. I want to escape but something keeps telling me to wait; it's like I'm expecting something that might never even happen. I sighed deeply and lowered my head to the ground; I'd kill for some company right now

"Let me go...you...FUCKER!"

Curious, I lifted my head up and saw Kabuto approaching my cell with some girl chained in shackles. Who the hell is she?! Kabuto opened up my cell and threw the girl in as she fell to the cold, concrete floor and winced in pain.

"Look here Kazami" Kabuto said locking the cell again "I got you a new friend. Sit tight like a good little girl until an Akatsuki member comes to pick you up."

"Fuck your mother" the girl said angrily as she glared at him.

Kabuto laughed evilly and walked off as the girl stood up and banged her fist against the cell bars. Great, when I asked for company I didn't want a loud, arrogant teen! I rolled my eyes and sighed again as the girl looked over at me.

"Aren't you going to say anything" she asked bitterly, after I stared at her for a good ten minutes.

"Nope."

"Tch" she said turning back towards the bars "stupid old lady."

Bitch...

I glared at the girl's back and remained silent as she continued to beat on the cell bars. After a while the noise started to give me a migraine so I decided to say something.

"No one can hear you kid" I said as she glanced at me "we're all alone down here and making all that damn noise won't help you in any way!"

She glared at me for a long time then sighed in defeat and sat on the ground next to me. I leaned my back against the wall and looked over at the girl, examining her. She had long brown hair, with watery blue eyes and black glasses.

"What's your name" I asked curiously.

"It's Hope" she muttered, starting at me with sad eyes.

"Well" I said smiling deeply "nice to meet you...Hope!"

~Ruka's POV~

"I'm telling you that it's not gonna work Tsunade-sama" I explained "if we try to keep this mission a secret from Naruto, one of us is bound to slip up and accidentally tell him. More then likely it will be Sai."

"What" Sai said in disbelief, as Sakura giggled "have faith in me Ruka! I won't tell him!"

Tsunade sighed in frustration and shook her head as Yamoto glanced at us strangely. Kiba, Shino, Hinata, and Kakashi Sensei had left already on a mission to try and find the whereabouts of Orochimaru's hideout. We're suppose to head out tomorrow to provide backup; the only problem is that Tsunade doesn't want Naruto to go.

"You'll just have to try your best" she replied "don't let Naruto find out. Dismissed!"

We all shuffled out of the room as Yamoto and Sai went one way so Sakura and I went the other way.

"Do you think we'll be able to keep Naruto from going" Sakura asked curiously.

"I doubt it" I said, shaking my head "that knucklehead ninja just seems to find out about everything."

Sakura nodded her head in understanding and we exited the building as the harsh sunlight made me cringe slightly. It's a nice day today...sometimes I wonder how the world can be so happy when I'm so miserable all the time. I frowned slightly and lowered my head to the ground as I let my thoughts consume me. If Orochimaru really has Kazami captive then during this mission I should be able to save her.

I have to save her!

Kazami is the only person I can tell anything to; I trust her with my life and she's like a second mother to me. I have to get her back; no matter what!

I just need to have hope...

"RUKA! SAKURA-CHAN!"

I looked up and saw Naruto running towards us as Sakura tensed up slightly. Damn, we can't let him know about the mission so I just won't bring it up.

"Hey" Naruto said placing his hand on my shoulder "how's it goi-"

"DON'T TOUCH ME" I yelled, putting him in a tight choke hold.

He gasped and sputtered for air as Sakura giggled and watched us with amusement. Naruto's face started turning blue so I released him as he fell to the ground; taking large gulps of air.

"I...f-forgot you could...do that" he said, panting as he stood back up.

I huffed angrily and crossed my arms as Naruto sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well we should get going" Sakura said tugging on my arm "see you later Naruto!"

"Wait" Naruto exclaimed in disbelief as he watched us walk off "I JUST GOT BACK!"

"So what!"

Naruto anime fell and we giggled before turning the corner and out of his line of sight. All things considering, he didn't find out about the mission so I'd say we did good. I just can't wait for this mission.

Don't worry Kazami....I'll save you.

~Hope's POV~

Honestly, I don't know if I can trust this lady.

She told me her name was Kazami but I can't be to sure; it's so hard to trsut people when I've been on the run all my life. I've been from village to village, town to town. Never really having a place to call my own, and it's all because of those Akatsuki assholes! I never asked to be the 10 tailed Jinchūriki; not only is the Akatsuki after me, but some weird guy keeps trying to take the ten tails away from me and I don't know why!

He calls himself Tobi and he wears this weird ass orange mask!

I know for a fact he is NOT A GOOD BOY!

Man, I just have to get out of this damn place! If that old, snake loving, pedophile contacts the Akatsuki I'm a goner!

Sheesh, this all bullshit...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Hey guys! That's the end of chapter. 37! I hope you enjoyed it!

Naruto: You must be the new OC! Nice to meet you!

Hope: Who the hell are you?

Ruka: I could ask the same question.

Hope: *Puts hands on hips*
Was anybody taking to you?

Jirayia: Oh! A cat fight...my favorite!

Naruto: Where'd you come from Pervy Sage?

Ruka: *Crosses arms*
You should be lucky Author-chan was nice enough to let you into this story...we didn't want or need you.

Me: I actually did want her...

Hope: Is that so? Well, I'm not surprised she made me; you were probably boring her fans to death so she needed someone to spice things up!

Ruka: *Gasp*

Naruto: Ladies...

Ruka: AT LEAST I'M NOT FLAT CHESTED!

Hope: *Gasp*
AT LEAST I DON'T HAVE GIANT WATERMELONS ON MY CHEST THAT TAKE UP ALL THE ROOM!

Hope and Ruka: *Argue back and forth*

Naruto: Oh no...

Jirayia: Story_of_Fate13 doesn't own Naruto

Me: Later guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 2.4K 46
-CURRENT ARC: Chunin Exams\/ (Chapters 41 - N/A) [Prologue: 1 - 23 Team Assignment: 24 - 28 Land of Waves: 29 - 34 Pre-Chunin Exams: 35 - 40] This is...
23.5K 1.1K 43
(Book One) A red headed girl by the name of Hanabusa has been traveling with her sensei, Rose, for three long years. She has only three years worth o...
142K 5K 139
BOOK TWO | 100 Chapters | Over half a year has passed since the events of the first book. Now entering adulthood, Naruto Uzumaki is determined as eve...
29K 1.4K 115
(Book 2) Everyone's favorite red haired- goggle wearing girl is now a teenager and much more feminine as Naruto returns to Konoha! She's been working...