Percy Jackson and the Shockwa...

By iluvvolleyball

Percy Jackson and Leo Valdez set sail on a mission. Percy's goal is to find his long lost sister, while Leo n... More

The lost daughter of Poseidon
Impress me
The discovery
The tidal wave
Two per mission
Hot and shirtless
I meet Valdez and Jackson
The mission
The labyrinth
The capsule
Noticing love
The exit
Secret admirer
Huge crush
Immortal
I hate Eidolons
Shoreline
I shdow travel
Charm speak saves my life
Annabeth
Prisoners
Holy hades
Training
Wave
Shockwave
Kiss
The palace
Three hours
Olympus
A Father daughter conversation
The two surprises
Hints!
The Final Four

My long lost brother

685 11 1
By iluvvolleyball

Chapter 7 my long lost brother.

(Chloe)

After seeing 2 cute guys at Shelby's door, something is definitely going wrong. First I get a call from Shelby saying that she can summon lightning, then a deadly drakon attacks me, then I can summon water, and THEN 2 really cute guys appear at Shelby's door and the shirtless one can summon fire! I'm going insane!

Percy and Leo. They wanted to talk to us. I had no option to follow. "Has anything else weird happened today?" Percy asked. His seaweed green eyes glinted in the sunlight. "Well, Chloe fought a drakon." Shelby said.

"You fought a what?" Leo asked. "Drakon." I said. "Did you get hurt?" Percy asked in concern. I pulled up both my sleeves. Two large burned marks were on each of my arms.

Percy grabbed a glass of water and poured it on my arms. "What'd you do that for?" I asked him. At first nothing happened. Percy sighed as if he'd lost hope. Then all the sudden, my burns started to disappear. The pain went away. I stared in awe. "There...gone."

* * * * * * * * * *

Nightmare. I was underwater when telkhine's started invading Poseidon's underwater palace. "Bring her to me Percy!" he shouted. Percy handed me over. When Poseidon turned around, I realized it wasn't him.

"Oceanus." Percy said as Oceanus grabbed me. "You'll never be able to win Perseus." he said. I flailed around trying to break free out of the titan's grip. "No!" Percy cried.

I awoke sweating. My heart was beating 100 miles an hour. I walked over to Shelby's room, but she was asleep. I decided to go to Percy's room since he had been super nice to me all day.

"Percy...wake up!" I said. He opened his eyes. "Sorry." I apologized. I looked at the clock. It was 4:00am. "Nightmare?" he asked. I nodded. "Don't worry. All demigods have nightmares." he said. "A demigod?"

Percy covered his mouth as if he just blew his cover. "I'm...I'm...a demigod." I said in awe. After all these years, I've been a demigod all along.

"Look, Chloe," he said. "I've been looking for my sister." he sighed. "It was a mission that Poseidon sent you on. Wasn't it?" I asked. He nodded. "You have to come with me all the way back to his palace." Percy said.

"Why?" I asked. "Because I've only got 5 days left." he said. "To complete the mission." Percy groaned in stress. I put my hand on his back to sooth him.

"Don't worry Percy. You'll make it." I said reassuring him. He smiled at me, but it faded fast. "We'll make it." he said sadly. "What do you mean 'We'll' make it" I asked. "I was looking for my sister 2 days ago. Now I realize she's sitting right in front of me."

I gasped. I had just found out what Percy meant. "I'm sorry Chloe." he said to me. "You're...you're my long lost brother." I stammered. He nodded. "And you're my long lost sister."

(End of chapter 7)

Hope you enjoyed reading chapter 7! Plz vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.6K 97
"I suggest you stop this nonsense." "No. No unless she does as I say, or I swear, I will murder Percy right here right now." "Don't you dare touch a...
12.3K 259 24
When his mother died, Leo Valdez went from foster home to foster home but what if he stayed in one? What if he got snatched away and memories wiped...
46.9K 2.9K 34
How long can Leo and Vincent pretend to be just friends when they both know they want more? OR After three years of no contact, there's something mor...