Percy Jackson and the Shockwa...

By iluvvolleyball

Percy Jackson and Leo Valdez set sail on a mission. Percy's goal is to find his long lost sister, while Leo n... More

The lost daughter of Poseidon
Impress me
The discovery
The tidal wave
Two per mission
I meet Valdez and Jackson
My long lost brother
The mission
The labyrinth
The capsule
Noticing love
The exit
Secret admirer
Huge crush
Immortal
I hate Eidolons
Shoreline
I shdow travel
Charm speak saves my life
Annabeth
Prisoners
Holy hades
Training
Wave
Shockwave
Kiss
The palace
Three hours
Olympus
A Father daughter conversation
The two surprises
Hints!
The Final Four

Hot and shirtless

906 11 1
By iluvvolleyball

Chapter 6 hot and shirtless.

(Leo)

After seeing Percy and getting attacked by a drakon, I was exhausted. I had killed the drakon with my fire ability. Now we were on a mission to find Percy's long lost sister.

Impress me, my dad's words repeated in my head. A girl? Easy. This is where the great Leo Valdez comes into action.

Me and Percy were walking for a while. "Any sign of them?" I asked. "What do you mean by them?" Percy asked. "Well I thought your sister might have a friend and the friend would be pretty and..." I said.

"Dream on Valdez." Percy said. I smiled. "Don't worry, I will!" I grinned sheepishly. Hopefully I was right and I find a girlfriend.

Where are we now? We've been walking around for about an hour with no luck. "What time is it?" Percy asked me. I shrugged. "How am I supposed to know? Ya think I have a watch of something?" I asked.

"No. Just a magic tool belt that lets you take out anything." Percy said. "Right...!" I said pulling out a watch. "8:00pm." I said. "We should find a place to camp." Percy said. I agreed as we climbed up a near by tree. "Let's sleep in the tree tonight." I suggested.

After we found some grass and a plastic bag, we made blankets and pillows. I was about to fall asleep when lightning crackled and rain started pouring.

"Aww man! Now I can't summon fire." I said. "Why would you wanna summon fire?" Percy asked me. "For warmth. Duh. According to you, you may think people like freezing to death. Ya see, I'm normal." I said.

I summoned fire and showed him.

"Leo! Don't." Percy cried but it was too late. The tree caught on fire. And so did my shirt. "Ahh! I'm on fire!!" I cried. Me and Percy climbed down the tree before it collapsed.

"Great going Valdez." Percy said as he knocked on a door. "What are you doing man?" I asked. "We need a place to stay." he said. "I'm shirtless though!" I said. Then the door opened and there were to hot girls standing in front of me and Percy. "This may not be such a bad idea after all." I said.

There was a tall girl with black hair that fell past her chest. She had light brown eyes and the tips of her hair were tinged brown. Beside her was a shorter girl with wavy light brown hair and sapphire blue eyes. They just looked at us like, what do you want?

I was in awe. Finally I managed one sentence, "Where have you been all my life."

End of chapter 6

Thanks for reading chapter 6. Plz vote! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 1.2K 27
Leo Valdez tries to cope with abusive foster parents, and has this unhealthy obsession with finding his mom's killer. He lives in a world of black an...
5.1K 169 27
Leo Valdez, the son of Hephaestus (Greek God of Blacksmiths and Fire), has been having a real bad day. To worsen his day, Chiron falls ill, and he wo...
37.9K 2.5K 34
How long can Leo and Vincent pretend to be just friends when they both know they want more? OR After three years of no contact, there's something mor...
74K 4.2K 47
Two boys who thought they lost each other forever find their way back OR Leo Valdez didn't expect to see a familiar face at Camp Halfblood. What's ev...