Too Determined In Life (Chari...

נכתב על ידי kawaii_shipper02

Hey guys, Mari-chan here! I know, I know. The title sucks but hey! This is my first story! And yes I did draw... עוד

Character bios
Chapter 1:Chara?...
Chapter 2:Mom's reaction
Chapter 3: Chara's past
Chapter 4: Frisk's secret
Chapter 5: Chara's nightmares
Chapter 6: Coming clean
Chapter 7: First day back
Chapter 8: The usual break
Chapter 9: MK finds out
Chapter 10: Unexpected call
Chapter 11: Frisk's nightmare
Chapter 12: Going on my own
Chapter 13: The walk to school
Chapter 14: Finally caught
Chapter 15:unexpected outburst
Chapter 16: Chara's concern
Chapter 17: Azzy?
Chapter 18: Finally found
Chapter 19:Down memory lane
Chapter 20: Chara's truth
Chapter 21: Help of harming
Chapter 23: True colours
Chapter 24: Sneaky love peaks
Chapter 25: A dream a reality?
Chapter 26: Sibling reunion
Warning about 4chan
Chapter 27: The return
Chapter 28: Surprise arrival
Chapter 29: Mixed feelings?
Chapter 30: The big question
Chapter 31: Back again
Chapter 32: Better?
Chapter 33: Mean message
Chapter 34: Promises
Chapter 35: Promise broken?
Chapter 36: tickled to the truth
Chapter 37: Someone else
Chapter 38: Got some explaining
Chapter 39: cleared confusion
Chapter 40: smiles and space
Chapter 41: assult or apology?
Chapter 42: Over and over
Chapter 43: Fish face and faking
A/N Very important!!
Another A/N don't kill me (sorry I'll delete this when I update)
Chapter 44: Flowers and weeds
Face reveal - I'm keeping my word

Chapter 22: Chara seeks the truth

898 23 128
נכתב על ידי kawaii_shipper02

Me: Thank you all for the love and support you've given me! I'm so happy that people are reading this book even though I only wrote it for fun, now, I write it for fun and for you guys! So thank you all so much!! :'3

CHOCOLATES FOR YOU ALL!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♡With Chara♡
Hmm... I wonder what Frisk was looking at... oh, wait, he left it on...

I made my way over to his computer and looked at the screen. Seems like Frisk was on (what appeared to be) his UnderNet account. I scrolled down the comments and boy was I shocked. He had so many hate comments (except for the occassional monster ones I'm guessing). How can Frisk?... That's it, I need to see his arm. I need to know! Wait, why do I care about him all of a sudden? And my chest kept beating, was this my heart? It kept beating louder and louder but when I stopped thinking of Frisk, my heartbeat slowed down. Hmm...

"Chara, what are you doing on my computer?" Asked a voice that was obviously Frisk's. I looked up and saw Frisk in his usual blue and purple striped sweater with brown pants... huh... they kinda look like mine but for some reason, they look better on hi- WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?!

"I, um, er, well, um" I stuttered. Frisk walked up to me while I dropped the computer onto his bed and slowly went towards the door to- wait, why am I the one running? He should be running from ME... Oh who am I kidding...

"Chara! Frisk! Time for dinner" Goat Mom called. I saw Frisk look at his screen and his eyes widened but before he could ask me anything, I ran downstairs. I could almost see the colour of his real eyes when he did widen then but... I can't really see them... I'll have to find out one day.

AND DON'T THINK I'M RUNNING AWAY. IT'S NOT LIKE I'M SCARED OR ANYTHING! I MEAN, I DON'T CARE ABOUT HIM ANYWAY!...

As soon as we reached the table, Goat Mom set down some pie... ok I've got to stop calling her goat mom... maybe just mum considering my real mother is... well, dead...

"I hope you do not mind, my children but I have to go run some errands so I'm going to have to let you two take care of yourselves for a couple of hours", Mom said as she put on her coat and hat, "You two better be asleep by the time I get back. Oh, and Frisk?"

"Yes Mom?" Questioned Frisk.

"You're not going to school tomorrow, not until I've sorted out the problem at least" she informed him. He nodded.

'Huh, I wonder what the problem is' I questioned myself. Mom kissed both of our foreheads before she left the house and closed the door. Instantly locked. Click

3rd POV♤
Frisk and Chara ate their pie in silence. It seemed rather awkward without Toriel bringing up a conversation. Chara took the ocassional glances at Frisk, to which he looked up, and smiled. It wasn't a real smile but it was enough to nake her heart go ba-bum. Ba-bum. Ba-bum. Ba-bum.

"I'm... going to go do the washing up", said Frisk as he stood up, "Just put your plate in the sink and I'll wash it"

"Frisk... is something wrong? You've been acting weird since you saw me on yo-" started Chara until...

"How much did you read?" Frisk asked, his bangs covering his eyes.

"Huh?"

"How much of those comments did you read?" He asked, it was as if he was shaking with anger.

"O-Oh, not much... just enough to know that you're being CYBERBULLIED! Come on Frisk! Why don't you stand up for yourself?!" Chara yelled. Frisk flinched at her sudden change in her tone of voice. Chara realised she was yelling and calmed down before she continued. "But... I don't understand... how are you putting up with this?"

Frisk didn't answer. He ean upstairs to his and Chara's room. Chara thought she should let him calm down... before it was about 2 hours later. She knocked before coming in.

"F-Frisk? Are you ok? You've been in he-" she stopped, not believing what she saw. Frisk... had a knife but it wasn't used to harm others... it was used to harm himself...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Well... not much to say here... I post the next chapter today hopefully... or... maybe I won't... we'll see >:3

Goodbye from Mari-chan!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

15.1K 397 17
Frisk, your best friend, went missing and was presumed dead, but one day, she came back. apparently, in the time she went missing, she managed to fr...
527 59 10
Frisk is living a happy life with their friends/family, the monsters! After book one in this series, they have been spending much time with Asriel an...
26.9K 770 37
Frisk just wants to save monster and humankind, but does she have the determination to do everything she wants? Especially as she has now been blamed...
126 0 20
Warning: You guys probably saw the femalefriskxoc tag in the prev chapters right? Well, this is where Female Frisk x OC happens now soooo, stop read...