Racing Hearts

By Sarupreethi

Ranked #125(Romance) as on 14/6/2016 Laugh with me Cry with me Fight with me Walk with me But ne... More

Prologue
Champion!!
My life !! My Passion!!
First meet ;-)
Gotta job!!
Meeting again!!
Only Annoyance ;(
Crazy Fights..!!
Where did you go..??
First Ride》》》
Friends???
Misconceptions :(
What's bothering u??
We're not meant to be :/
Damn you,Neha!
Guilty :/
A shoulder to lean on :)
The Surprise :0 :D :)
Say yes!!
Hurtful love :/
You love me ,I know that ;) :p
Too much of family dramas ....
On the wheels!! A kiss in the air :^)
My heart belongs to a rider :)
A day to remember ○°♡♡
The Aftermath
Love or Race??
Remorse and Regrets :/
With love ,we parted miles apart ..!!
Chasing dreams 》》》♡
Wished for y♡u , and here y♡u are !!
Wedding bells ☆!!
Off to the city of £○♡€ !!
Each day I ♡ U More!!
Tears of joy & Tears of pain..
In the ~waves~ of change...
Epilogue
AN
Surprise...

Unexpected happenings !!

6.4K 352 80
By Sarupreethi

Dedicating this chapter to @Jelitta

Yayyyy updated finally 😎

Neha's pov:

I was astonished to hear Arjun's words.

When did I sign those agreements that I will work for two years ??

It was Arjun's dad Mr.Krishna sir who appointed me here and he didn't inform me any such stuffs . Besides, I don't even rememeber signing such agreements.

"Gobble up your thoughts !! Come let's leave .We have to attend an important meeting!!" his announcement brought me back from my cogitation.

"Arjunnnn....." I gasped.

"We are getting late for the meeting !! ....We shall continue our romance later my beloved " he smirked flashing his eyelids.

"Arjun what are you talking about??, You are such a.........." before I completed the words he urged and answered "Yes I am !!!" with that his hands were draping my shoulders and he sauntered forward taking me along with him , his hands held me firmly in his arms.

I walked by his side , shoulder to shoulder and our arms were brushing each other . I made a slight turn , necked up raising my head a little and gawked him like a amused kid.

I really don't understand how to react to his gestures.
Should I accept all these things ?? or should I protest him ??
I am totally unaware of what's happening to myself.
Ninety nine percent of myself have already fallen for this lovable idiot and only single percent was nudging me to get away from him.

On reaching the door of his cabin he whispered into my ears " I don't want you to feel bad because of other people's gossip about us.
So I'll leave my hold for now .
C'mon , go take the files and come, I'll be waiting for you at the parking ! Come soon darling !" he said and gave a mischievous smile and left me from his hold .

I took the necessary documents and strolled out of the office. He was waiting at the parking with the engine of his ducati ignited and ready to fleet anytime. I adjoined him for the ride. He turned back and buckled the helmet over my head , caught hold of my wrists and encircled it around his torso and whispered into my ears .,
"we are going have a roller coaster ride in a few minutes so don't you dare to take away your hands.." He winked at me and placed a helmet over his ruffled hair and throttled the accelerators advancing forward .

Yeah he was obviously right , it was roller coaster ride indeed !!
He took a few turns , sped faster and started racing along with the wind. My heart bearts were also racing faster in his warm embrace. I hugged him more tight and my breathing wasn't normal anymore as it faced too many hikes and falls. It calmed down only when he halted his bike in front of a huge 7-storey building which was covered totally in glass. It was the branch office of our clients from Newyork.

The meeting took place at the top most floor of the building .We leaped into the lift and stood side by side watching each other. His lips were wearing a cool smile which were too precious to see . On reaching the 7th floor the doors went ajar , we stepped outside , Arjun took longer strides and walked gently while I blindly followed behind him. He stopped in front of a conference hall , turned towards me and asked me to wait there for few minutes as he had to make a small conversion with the bussiness associates. I sat there sorting out the files that were to be signed by them.

The rendezvous went quite well and after signing off the deal , we decided to leave. Once we reached downstairs we decided to wind up for the day.

Once again he insisted, no ....no...he ordered that he would be dropping me home.

I finally opened up.."Arjun we need to talk" .

"Later darling !!" He smiled and asked me to get aboard . Soon he stomped his moving machine and accelerated the gears, rode off swiftly on the roads . On heading towards the lane that leads to my home, he suddenly turned his bike pressurising the handle bars and the wheels skated on the road . He fleeted towards the ECR beach .

"Arjun this way is my home , why do you turn towards the beach??" I yelled.

My question didn't reach his ears as the sound of the bike and the chime of the wind was creating a wonderous stereo music.

It was almost half past eight and the place was dark except for the glistening from the moon light and the shining stars. There was no sound except for the mellifluous sound of the sea tides. He applied a sudden thrust to the handle bars and the bike stopped with a jolt. We got down from the bike . He stood by my side and slowly laced his fingers through mine and clasped my hand firmly.

He turned his gaze towards me and asked "What do you want to speak Neha ?? and please !! If you are going to say the same old I can't love you blah blah things please you don't need to talk."

That's what I wanted to sort out and even before I begin to confront my opinion, he doesn't wanna hear that. What the hell shall I do??

He stood opposite to me and glanced me face to face. His fingers were still interlinking mine and holding me tight as the tender skin of his palm was tickling mine. He stared deep into my orbs and his lips moved slowly gasping out a few words,

"Neha !! Don't stand at the point of what happened in the past and don't worry about what is coming forward in the future.
I swear that my love for you will last for eternity . I promise you!!"

"This moment.....Right at this moment it's only you and me...
Close your eyes , take a deep breath ask your heart and answer this question Do you love me?? " he geniunely asked me to do this favor.

The chill wind breeze was blowing away my hair and it was fluttering all over my face and the music of the sea waves was pleasing my ears . I closed my eyes , let out a deep sigh, thought for a minute and then answered,

"Yeah Arjun I love you...I love you so much!!
You were my first love and I always feel happy and secure when I am with you. Actually I was not sure about my feelings for you. That's why I always question myself whether to accept everything or not. I thought it was just a crush but later on I couldn't deny my feelings for you......but Arjun.." I lengthened.

"Shhhhhh.. No buts!!! ..I am happy now ..You love me and the remaining things are mine to be taken care off." he sealed my lips with his fingers and assured these lines.

"Believe me Neha !! You are the one and you will be the one I wish to share my life with..."saying that he lifted me up in his arms and started twirling around and he was screaming aloud like a mad man...

"Neha I love You !! I love you Neha. ..
Forever and beyond You will be my princess.
I promise you a happily ever after better than a fairy tale."

A month had passed after that day. In between things had totally changed between me and Arjun. He is being too romantic , his nicknames for me changed from beloved, sweetheart , darling , baby, lovie etc day by day .

Eventhough I confessed my love for him something was nudging me from getting closer to him. My love for him always stayed in my heart but I couldn't express it. I left it in the hands of fate to determine our destiny.

That day Arjun called me to discuss about an important business deal. I was wondering "what is there to discuss with me?? .. He was the jack of all trades and of course the master of everything . There is no wonder that he is an MBA graduate from IIM. His managerial skills are note worthy.

I always think that he should be taking this bussiness as a full time priority and make that Bike racing as a part time stuff since most of his good times were spent racing."

I came out of the reverie and marched towards his cabin to meet him.

"Neha we've gotta new business deal. Actually we are signing a deal with the silicacom groups. They are indulging us to be one of the partners for their new venture of designing processors. I have cent percent no idea about this processor and electronics stuff. Just now I saw that you have done your graduation in electronics.

Neha you are going to deal with this entire project. We have a meeting with their partners at Mumbai next week.So please be ready with the presentation. We'll be leaving to Mumbai in next five days." He casually gave all these informations.

I stood dumb struck. "He is giving such a big oppurtunity what if I ruin this ?? " my face went panic stricken.

"Cool my beloved...Your are soon be Arjun's wife and you shouldn't be scared of anything . Besides I am there with you. You will rock my dear" he patted my back and soothed me.

Those five days in between were like hell for me. I studied every nook and corner of the project details and made a presentation . Arjun believed me totally and he was not even ready to see what I've done. Finally the day arrived and we headed to Mumbai by flight. I was seriously scared to death since it was my first flight ride. I crooked my head into Arjun's chest and holded his arms tight. That position never changed till we reached Mumbai .

The presentation went pretty well and the partners were satisfied to the core and the deal was signed. We informed this to Krishna sir and he was happy as well for this new partnership.

On our return back from Mumbai Arjun's dad hosted a big party at the ITC grand. All the bussiness delegates and employees were present there.

Arjun's dad announced that their company was stepping into the 30th year and he shared this happiness with all of us .Arjun had proved that he is his son by taking his dad's bussiness to a new level. He stood as a proud father in crowd.

His dad thanked all the employees for their sincerity and hardwork and he specially mentioned my name for working on the new deal. I felt extremely happy inside. I was all smiles .Those smiles no longer existed in my lips, it was broken up by a big thunderbolt.

His dad made an announcement which shook me like a tornado, "Let me take this as a oppurtunity to announce that my son Arjun is getting married."

I was extremely shocked..This was the thing I was afraid of , and finally that day has come . I knew this would happen some day but I did'nt expect this sooner,

"Arjun is getting married to someone. God !!! I can't imagine him with some other girl..." my eyes roamed around searching for Arjun while tears emerged out of my orbs.

Was the chapter okay??

Keep supporting guys!!
Sarang hae 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 24.2K 29
{Previous title: Unexpected CRASH Of My Life} 'A Dark Tale As Old as Romance' BEAUTY and The BEAST [Dark Romance 18+] "You are an ANIMAL", These wor...
1.9M 160K 88
"I can give you grandchild without marriage too mom" Mira said after listening to her mom's useless reason making everyone shock. Yeah???? "I...I mea...
445K 25.6K 70
Tulika's blooming love story faced tragedy when a bike accident took away her love Sumedh. Sumedh, the perfect guy for her, who was head over heels i...
37.2K 3.4K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...