It started With A Phone Call

By amysousa

Sky Evans is a sweet, smart, and very innocent eighteen-year-old, but she isn't popular. In fact, she's far f... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Epilogue
What Happens After the Phone Call
Once Upon A Tear
Apollo's Prophecy

Chapter Seven

68.7K 711 69
By amysousa

Hello again! Here's the continuation of the last chapter/the date! I will warn you that there is a bit of mature content on here (PG-13) so be warned (plus you need to be 13 I'm pretty sure to have an account anyway so not my fault!). Pic is of Dan's outfit for the date! 

~~~

Sky

"I have to tell you something serious," Dan told me with a serious expression. I was nervous. I'd never dated anyone for this long. Most of the guys that I had anything with weren't interested in anything other than hooking up, but they'd never gotten that far. "That's what they all say," I retorted. "I thought you never dated anyone," Dan commented. I sighed. "I haven't, but that's what they all say before telling me that they don't want anything serious." Dan gave me a sad half smile. "I'm just going to come right out and say it." I held my breath preparing for the end of the relationship.

"Even though we have only been going out for two months, I feel like I have known you for years. You know everything that's important to me and you care about me. We have so much fun together and I don't have to act like someone else. When I see you I start warming up on the inside and when I kiss you, I swear I feel fireworks. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I love you. And I know that love is a strong word and it's early on, but we've been spending a lot of time together and I'm sure of it." Everything felt like it was moving slowly. I felt my entire body warm up. I swear I could hear my heart pounding—I could definitely feel it. I tried to speak, but nothing would come out.

"Sky? Are you ok? Oh my god I'm sorry. I shouldn't have told you. It was too soon. You don't have to say anything," Dan was freaking out. "I love you too," I whispered and squeezed his hand. Dan's worried expression morphed into a hopeful one. "Really?" He asked quietly but still had a smile on his face. "Really," I answered. "I feel those same things. The first time you kissed me I felt like time slowed down. I felt the sparks and every time you're near me, I feel warm inside—like I'm the happiest person in the world." Dan leaned over the table, gently cupped my face and kissed me. The kiss felt different. It felt special. We weren't making out or anything since we were at opposite ends of the table.

"Well would you look at the love birds!" Chef Victor said from behind me. I guess he walked in a few seconds ago. I sat up quickly and witnessed Dan blushing. "Would you two like the wine?" Chef Victor asked us. Dan nodded and asked for red. After a few minutes the chef came back with a bottle in hand "Do you have your ID on you?" Chef Victor asked me. Crap, I forgot about the whole age thing. "Err actually I-" "Oh I'm just kidding young lady. I know Daniel probably forgot to tell you about that. Enjoy the bar!" he said walking off happily. I relaxed at that. I felt like a horrible person because I still hadn't told Dan about my age. But I assumed that he knew by this point considering I told him I was going to be a senior this year. I didn't know what his job title was, but I knew it had to do with math and that it was boring. We never really focused on the boring details.

After an hour of drinking wine and talking I knew that I was tipsy. I didn't drink alcohol very often and I had always been an extreme lightweight. Dan and I kept laughing at everything that was said, even if it wasn't funny. At one point, we decided to each do a shot of tequila. That's when I knew I had to stop drinking or I'd be really drunk. "Come on, I'll call us a taxi, we're way too drunk," Dan told me. "Ok, to the taxi-mobile!" I started laughing and couldn't seem to stop. Thankfully the taxi was very quick.

By the time Dan finished paying it arrived. "Oh my god! You looked so funny trying to get into the car." Dan was laughing because when I attempted getting in I got stuck. Dan tried getting inside smoothly, but he hit his head. "Are you ok?" I asked him and inspected his head for a bump. "Yeah, I hate being so tall sometimes," Dan muttered under his breath. "Here, let me kiss it better," I said before kissing his head. My drunkenness took over and started kissing down the side of his face and bit his ear. I pretty much didn't have control over what I was doing.

Dan quickly stopped me to give the driver my address. The driver closed the window that separated us from him so he couldn't see us. I giggled and continued kissing Dan along his jawline and towards his neck where he let out a moan. I guess I found his soft spot. Dan stopped me before I could do anything else and started kissing me passionately. After a long make out session the cab driver announced that we'd reached our destination. I pulled out a twenty since Dan paid for dinner and I told the driver to keep the change. Not that there was much of it.

When Dan and I got into the elevator we started making out all over again. It was becoming harder and harder for me to stop. The doors almost squished us while we were getting out of the elevator. Hopefully I don't do or say anything stupid. I'd always been known for doing stupid things while under the influence. I'd almost pointed out the bulge he had in his pants as if he didn't already know it was there.

It took a while to open the door since I have no aim while I'm drunk. Dan chuckled and helped me. He obviously had more experience with drinking. That or he just had better hand-eye coordination. As soon as I closed the door behind us Dan pinned me against it and started kissing me passionately. He was so gentle and rough at the same time. It was blowing my mind. I wanted him to be closer to me so I wrapped my arms around his neck and he held my waist. I still didn't feel close enough to him so I decided to go all out since I was drunk anyways. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He didn't seem to mind since he moaned and pushed me more into the door.

Dan started kissing my neck again until I let out a moan that I couldn't hold in. He found my soft spot. I could feel him smiling against my skin after I moaned. He was definitely pleased that he did that to me. He started sucking on my neck as I threw my head back slightly giving him better access. "I love you," he said while wiping the new love bite. I smiled at him. I've never had a boyfriend before but I knew that this was the real thing and I never wanted it to end.

"I think you should stay here tonight. I don't want you to go home while you're drunk. Ave won't be home anyway," I told Dan. He smiled at me, "I would love to, but I'll stay on the couch since Avery will hunt me down if she ever finds out that I slept in her bed," he said while laughing. I laughed myself just because I knew it was true. "You can just stay in my bed. I'm not going to let you sleep on the couch. I honestly don't mind you staying with me. Plus, it means that I can be in your arms all night." Dan smiled.

"Our first sleepover, how exciting. And I get to see what you look like in the morning." I scowled at him before showing him to the bedroom. I took my usual pajamas out of my drawer and told him to get comfortable. I even gave him a spare toothbrush. I decided to have a sandwich now that I was sobering up. It had been an hour since the last drink so I would be fine in two or three more. Dan joined me and almost drank the entire water filter. Luckily I kept two in the fridge since Ave never remembered to refill it. I threw the dishes in the dishwasher, but it was empty so I didn't turn it on. I decided that I wanted to be comfortable so I went to the washroom to change. Even though I was sobering up my aim was horrible. I even missed my mouth while I started to brush my teeth. After a long while I walked out dressed in my pajamas that were kind of small on me exposing my stomach a bit and just covering my butt.

Dan was taking his pants off and was already shirtless. He turned around as soon as he heard me closing my washroom door. "You look amazing," he said as he approached me. I smiled and walked in his direction. "So do you," I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I tried to kiss him, but he stepped away. "My turn to brush my teeth," he said as he ran into the washroom. I laughed at him. A few minutes later he came back out and I kissed him before he could do anything else. We lay down on the bed and continued making out. When Dan pulled me closer I felt a bulge growing in his boxers all over again. It was pressing against my core and made me moan at how good it felt so I wrapped my leg around him to pull him in, causing him to moan and kiss me harder.

I started wanting more and more so I started moving up and down as Dan started sucking on my love bite once again. I felt his bulge getting bigger and he groaned. "I don't think I'll be able to control myself if you keep doing that," Dan said huskily. I honestly don't know what came over me, but I didn't care anymore. Dan and I love each other so if he wants to go further, so do I. Virginity was never a huge deal to me anyway. I just didn't want to sleep around, but I never believed in waiting until marriage or anything like that. "So don't," I said after. Dan took a second and looked at me straight in the eyes and asked, "are you sure? I looked right back at him and nodded. "If you want to so do I. I love you and I won't regret it." I told him honestly.

Dan instantly brought his mouth back down to mine. I had a sudden burst of confidence and got on top of him while straddling his waist. I continued kissing him before taking my top off. I guess I temporarily (and maybe drunkenly) forgot that Dan was staying over while putting on my pajama top on without a bra. Dan looked at me and I swear his blue eyes darkened with lust. "You're so beautiful," he said before flipping me over and kissing me all over again. He was moving up and down the way I was before and it was driving me insane. He kissed down my neck and kept going lower until he reached my chest. I couldn't explain the feeling to myself, especially since I'd never felt anything like it before. I threw my head back and enjoyed the warm feeling of his mouth all over me.

"It feels so good, are you sure you're not a pro? I joked and soon enough Dan held himself up to look at me. "I'm definitely not a professional. Maybe it just runs in the family. Or, you know, my culture. You make it easy for me being so beautiful." I felt my heart skip a beat. What did I do to deserve someone so perfect? "I'm glad you feel that way," I said as I started pulling his boxers down. I may have never been in the same room with a naked guy my age since kindergarten, but when I took just one look at what Dan had down there, I knew he was definitely above average. Dan started kissing me so passionately again that I felt dizzy and didn't even realize that he had taken my thong off.

"Do you have protection?" Dan asked me. Crap, I totally forgot about that. I closed my eyes and opened the nightstand praying that there would be condoms in there even though I've never owned any so it would be impossible. Surprisingly, I pulled a box of them out.

~Sky, These are for you and your lover boy in case you need them ;) Love, Avery~

"I guess Avery bought them judging by the note," I said and Dan started laughing. "Even if you didn't have any, I'm pretty sure that Luke put a few in my back pockets." Dan joked as he opened the package. I then took the package from out of his hands and decided to let him put the condom on himself. I could feel my heart beating quickly in my chest. I was nervous because it was my first time, but I was also really excited. "You make me feel so good Sky," he said after he was done putting it on. "So do you," I said as he positioned himself over me and kissed me one last time. Dan studied my face for a long time. "Are you sure about this?" He asked me with concern in his voice. I nodded as I bit my lip and pulled him towards me. 

                                                                                          ~~~

After Dan and I were finished we lay there in silence and played with each other's fingers. We had both sweat a bit and were cooling down. Eventually, Dan went and threw out the condom. Instead of coming back to the bed he went into the washroom and I heard the shower running. I quickly joined him and rinsed myself off, but I felt too shy to do anything else.

Dan came out with his hair wet and holding a wet cloth. He passed it to me so I could wipe my face. I had already tied my hair into a ponytail. I never felt so light in my entire life. When Avery explained what sex felt like I never believed her. It was much better than I had imagined that it would be for the first time. It wasn't amazing or anything, but it was far from bad. Dan explained that it would get better as I get used to it.

Dan put his boxers back on while I put on a fresh pair of underwear. He got into bed and pulled me into him and whispered, "I love you Sky. Thank you for being the best thing that's ever happened to me." I pecked him on the lips and whispered back. "No problem. And ditto. I love you too Dan." I don't know how long we talked for afterwards, but Dan eventually fell asleep. I was really tired too and fell into the best sleep that I ever had.

                                                                                         ~~~

Check back every weekend for new updates that I post during the week! I don't have a set schedule–I just post as I edit! I might be adding the mature scenes into another story since I have received messages requesting it (I used to have a mature story where all of the sex scenes from my different stories were). Let me know if that's something you'd be interested in!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

823K 16.2K 52
Sky has been in love with Drew for as long as she can remember. Only problem is he's her older brother's best friend and sees her as a little kid. He...
141 10 5
In a community where love knows no boundaries, eighteen-year-old Evie finds herself tangled in a forbidden romance with her alluring thirty-seven-yea...
2.5K 38 15
"Why are you shaking so bad?" He asks and i pull my lower lip under my teeth. There is a real tension between us right now. He grabs my throat and t...
4.9M 109K 23
||Highest rank #17 in Romance|| (Book #1/published 07-23-17) "W-what are you doing?" He quickly traps me in a corner, bringing his close lips to me...