The Ro'maeve Family: a Minecr...

By starfox67

Just a fanfic αbout the Ro'maeve family. This book is by Emma, edited by Elena because Emma is super lazy and... More

The Orphans
Pink Horse Problems
Late at night
Laurance
Warming up
Lessons with an Old Friend
The Horses and a Ferret
In The Village
Note
Cake (yum!)
The Spell
The Witch
The Return
Forever
The Attack
House In the forest
Onto The Path
Heart of The Phoenix
Happy 16th![mini]
Hunted
The Island
The Son of a Demon
Memory
The Locket
The Temple
Back to the village
Reunited
The Dream
Back To O'khasis
Important note
A Maze of Water
Emmas diary
The Demon Warlock
Stranded
Magicks
Garroth's return
Wolf Troubles
Back on Land
Theme Song Game
A Day to Chill
Too late?
Witchcraft
Birthday Gone Wrong
The Adventure Finds Us
Opening Up
He's Back
Laurance's New Puppy
Sight
Kitty
Saving O'khasis

The Ro'Maeve sisters?

144 2 1
By starfox67

Btw this is when they were young
Garroths POV

I wake up with a yawn and a stretch. Not long after my eyes move into focus, I hear a thud on the ground.
'Not again,' I think to myself. I walk downstairs to the living room and move my hair out of my eye.
"Zane stop beating up Vylad or you're gonna hurt him," I sigh.
"Too late," Vylad groans.
"Ugh you can't control me! I hate you both! I wish I was an only child," He stomps away. I walk to Vylad and crouch down.
"You ok baby brother?" I say, helping him up.
" I think so," He groans.
"What's the reason this time?" I say smiling.
"I tried to talk to him," Vylad says, rubbing the back of his head.
"Ah, common rooky mistake," I say laughing. He chuckled, then sat on the couch.
"Is Mom home?" I ask.
"Oh yeah! She is in the kitchen. She said she wants to talk to you about something," he answers.
"Ok I'll be back" I say, then run to the kitchen, and almost trip over a stuffed panda bear.
"Oh watch where you're going Dear, that could have been bad," my mom, Zianna said.
I looked down at the panda.
"Uh why is it here? Vylad doesn't play with stuffed animals." I ask. He was pretty quick to get over that phase. He is 8 now, I am 10, and Zane is 9 (he's in his emo faze at the moment).
"Oh yeah I have some... news that I need to tell you and your brothers buuuut I don't know if they will take it lightly. But I know you will," I look at her, confused, and I walk over the panda. She looked really nervous.
"It's ok Mommy! Whatever it is I'm sure we can handle it,"
"Ok well, Garroth, you have 2 sisters. Actually one is 10, she is your twin, and the other is 5,"she said extremely nervously.
"Wha-what" I began to feel light headed. I don't know what is happening! First Vylad now 2 more! I don't know if I can watch so many. Then (like the stereotypical book) everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6K 2.5K 139
[Contains Graphic, Mature Content] Anthony Kiedis Fanfiction (Completed) This book is completed, however I am in the process of editing grammatical a...
5.4K 80 29
Hey guys I hope you enjoy my mystreet guys X reader fanfic, also this is my first fanfic on Wattpad! Yay! The cover was made by me, don't judge
25.8K 427 27
*Disclaimer* I made this story a long time ago and it kinda sucks. It's really cliche and the writing is terrible. I would recommend reading one of m...
3.3K 34 18
Each chapter will be a random little story. They will probably not connect... They will either be in MCD or MyStreet. My cover is made by @CRAZYFanGi...