You are the only one...

By Story_of_Fate13

Warning: This is a sequel! If you have not read: 'You're not the only one...' Do so now! ... More

Prolouge
1. Konoha's knuckle head ninja!
2. Reunion
3. The bell test
4. The hidden Jinchūriki
A/N: I got tagged
5. Saving Kankuro
6. The Kazami choke hold! Encounter with Itachi Uchiha
7. Breaking in
8. The chase
9. An unforgivable act
10. My knucklehead ninja
11. A promise that can't be kept...
12. The fourth member
13. Fake smiles: Ruka's deadly 'stress reliever'
14. The pervert Uzamaki
15. Close to you again
16. You make me want to kill myself
17. Why do I feel this way?
18. Far from a simulation
19. A permanent reminder
20. Kicking and Screaming
21. Not bluffing
23. Sasuke...?
24. No matter what
25. The letter
26. Spending a week with the Kazekage
27. WHY DON'T YOU PEOPLE WEAR CLOTHES?!
28. It's not a date...it's just dinner
29. Love is strange...
30. Our daughter
31. Trapped
32. A hero
33. Sakura shouldn't cook
34. The weird tentacle guy
35. I taught her well
36. Difficult training
37. Everybody just needs a little Hope
38. Poisoned
39. I'll protect you
40. I know you better than you know yourself
41. Like father, Like daughter
42. I've missed you
43. I don't plan on dying
44. Memories of a Sannin
45. Ruka's secret
46. Team Kasai: Mission start!
47. Team Kasai: The Ritual
48. Team Kasai: Love
49. Team Kasai: Welcome to Hell
50. Team Kasai: Scary naked women
51. Team Kasai: Let's play forever~
52. Team Kasai: Release of the 11 tails!
53. Team Kasai: Who are you?
54. Team Kasai: Escape from Hell
55. Team Kasai: Mission failed?!?!
56. Always here for you
57. Preparations
58. A Sensei's student
59. Training: The 11 tails vs. The Jashinist!
60: Training: The perfect Chidori
61. Training: Half-wolf
62. Training: Kekkei Genkai, history of the Kiyomizu clan!
A/N: Who's hotter?
63. The beginning of a nightmare
64. An almighty disaster
65. Because I....
66. An unexpected savior
67. Kidnapped
68. Torture
69. An old friend
70. Stay still
71. The Five Kage Summit Conference
72. The love confession
73. Naruto's confession
74. Betrayal
75. Anger
76. Sorry
77. Closer
78. Enter: Killer Bee, fool ya fool!
79. Yes
80. I love you
81. The evil in me
82. Different emotions, same feelings
83. Conquering evil
84. Next step: Taming the 11 tailed fox!
85. Ruka vs. Kinase
86. Illusions of a perfect life
87. Familiar face
88. Descendants
A/N: Book 3?
89. Final battle
90. The intruding pufferfish
Bonus Chapter!!!! 90/5. Happy early/late birthday!!!!
91. R.I.P Kisame
92. Sexual desires: the confession
93. Pleasure
Epilogue
A/N

22. Bonds

2.4K 94 6
By Story_of_Fate13

~TimeSkip!~

"Unfortunately" Yamoto said as we all stared down at Sai "I'll have to keep you here with a clone to monitor your actions while we go and search for Sasuke."

Sai stared at the wood that was tightly wrapped around his body and remained silent. Naruto nodded firmly and slammed his fist ino his open palm before turning around walking off.

"Alright!" He exclaimed, that familair determination in his voice "lets go!"

"I wouldn't bother" Sai said quietly as he hung his head "I...I've met Sasuke."

Naruto stopped in his tracks and a harsh breeze flew through the air as sand blew everywhere and my hair thrashed about. Naruto turned around and stared at Sai with wide eyes.

"I told him that Sakura said you considered him like a brother" Sai continued "and that you were risking everything to get him back...but he didn't care. He told me he didn't consider you as anything but a obstacle in his way, and that he only had one brother that he must kill...he...he didn't care about you."

Naruto stared at the ground sadly and didn't reply. I could tell Sai wasn't trying to provoke him or anyting; he was just telling him everything he heard and saw. However, Sai will never understand, no matter how much he sees or hears.

"Why" Sai questioned "why do you risk life and limb for someone like that? Why would you put your own life on the life for someone if no one has ordered you too?"

Naruto contiuned staring at the ground for a minute and didn't answer. Finally, he raised his head and gave Sai a small smile that shocked me.

"Sasuke is my friend" he said simply "he's one of the few people in this world that showed me kindness when the world was trying to beat me down. All my life I always wanted to be better then Sasuke, but now that I'm older, I realized all I wanted was for him to acknowledge me...to say he was proud of me. He and I have a special bond that I don't want to end. I'd do anything to see my friend again and make fun of him...just one more time."

"O-Orochimaru will rip you to shreds" Sai stuttered, his eyes wide in disbelief.

"So what" Naruto sid laughing slightly "I'll fight anyone I have to in order to protect the people I care about. If Orochimaru rips my arms out, I'll kick him to death! If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death! If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death! If he gouges my eyes out, I'll curse him from the grave! No matter what I'll take Sasuke back from Orochimaru! I'll protect Sakura with my life! And I'll stay by Ruka's side until the day I die! BECAUSE THEY'RE MY FRIENDS! I WON'T LET ANY HARM COME TO THEM!"

Sai stared at Naruto in pure shock as Sakura smiled deeply and I smirked. Sheesh...what a baka.

"You're not staying with me 24/7 Uzamaki" I said playfully glaring at him.

"Aw, come on Ruka..."

I giggled slightly and was about to reply when a shuffling sound brought me to my senses. I hurriedly slid my sword out of its sheath and deflected the Kunai that were sailing towards me as I leapt back; Yamoto, Naruto, and Sakura following my example. I looked up just as Kabuto landed in front of Sai and smirked at us; making my blood boil in my chest.

"Seems you've been captured Sai" Kabuto said simply "how unfortunate."

"Don't interfere" Naruto said coldly as the clones he had created on top of the cliff conjured up a Rasengan "get the hell out of here!"

"Come now" Kabuto said adjusting his glasses "is that anyway to address an old friend? I thought we had a strong friendship during the preliminaries...or maybe...was watching Ruka cough up blood to much for you to handle?"

Naruto tightly clenched his teeth together as his clones came running down the cliff. Kabuto smirked and activated that familair blue glow on his hands as he easily sliced the clones down and grabbed Sai. Yamoto began making hand signs and I infused Chakra into my sword as I glanced at Sakura who nodded. Pillars of wood shot out of Yamoto's hands and chased after Kabuto as he dodged them effortlessly. Sakura and I ran up the pillars of wood and towards Kabuto as his eyes widened in surprise.

Sakura and I have only used this technique once...I hope it works...

"Ninja Style" we said in unison as my sword glowed blue and her fist began glowing the same color "Chakra Bomb Jutsu!"

Sakura slammed her fist hard into Kabuto's stomch as I did the same with my sword and a bright light blinded my slightly as the rock Kabuto had been standing in front of exploded into what seemed like thousands of pieces. I removed my sword and looked to see Kabuto had used a clone, and was safely on the ground with Sai; far away from my sword and Sakura's fist.

"My, my" Kabuto said surprised "good thing that didn't hit me ladies...what powerful Chakra you two have!"

I growled angrily and Sakura clenched her teeth. A small wave of pain struck my back and I winced before leaning against Sakura for support. Sakura frowned and helped support my weight as she stared at me with worried eyes.

"I have to get you to Tsunade-sama" she muttered.

I heard a loud splintering sound and looked up to see Kabuto had released Sai from his wooden imprisonment. We all gasped and stared at Sai as he slowly stood up and stared at the ground.

"Rescuing Sasuke is a fools task" Kabuto said smirking "people change greatly over the course of three years and Sasuke is one of them. He doesn't give a damn about you anymore."

Naruto clenched his hands into fist and I saw his eyes water slightly but he held together his angry expression.

"Y-You're wrong Kabuto!" I said angrily as Naruto looked up at me surprised "we'll bring Sasuke back to Konoha if it's the last thing we do!"

Pain spread across my back again and I winced as Sakura discreetly slid her hand on my back so Kabuto wouldn't notice, and began to heal me. However, Kabuto smirked knowingly and stared at me.

"Back still hurting you?" He asked "I'll never understand you Ruka. You had the chance to become Orochimaru's vessel and be strong...but you declined. Then you go as far as to call the one who gave you that scar a friend! Last time I checked, friends aren't suppose to give you scars and leave you in pain."

"SHUT UP...!" I yelled through clenched teeth as the pain increased.

I groaned in pain and dropped to my knees as Sakura gasped and increased the effectiveness of her healing. I saw Naruto hang his head in shame and his figure shook slightly as his unshed tears threatened to spill out.

Naruto...

I heard a loud thud and looked up to see Sai had pinned Kabuto to the ground. We all stared in shock as Kabuto angrily glared at Sai and struggled to get free, but to no avail.

"You're right Kabuto" Sai said calmly "people do change over time. I finally see what these bonds are that Naruto speaks of. When you mentioned Sasuke he was angry, and when you mentioned Ruka he was on the verge of tears. Naruto...has a special bond with Ruka. So, in order to keep that bond firm I will punch you if you speak ill of her again...and...I will...help them get Sasuke back."

Kabuto growled angrily as Naruto stared at Sai in shock and disbelief. Yamoto walked forward and captured Kabuto in one of his Wood Jutsu as Sai let go of him and took a step back. Yamoto made a clone to watch over Kabuto as we all walked over to Sai.

"Is what you said true" Yamoto said firmly.

"Yes" Sai said without hesitation turning towards Naruto "I want to help you get Sasuke back...will you let me?"

Naruto smiled brightly and slammed his fist into his open palm.

"Of course! So let's get going dattebyo!"

"Hai!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Hey guys! That's the end of chapter. 22! I hope you enjoyed it!

Naruto: Why is this chapter so long?

Me: I have no idea...sorry...I'll work on that

Ruka: It didn't bother me

Naruto: I hate doing all this running...I WANT TO FIND SASUKE ALREADY!

Me: *Punches him*

Naruto: Owie!

Ruka: Story_of_Fate13 doesn't own Naruto

Me: Later guys!

Naruto: You're so aggressive

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 8.4K 27
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
39.8K 1.3K 14
"Naruto!" Sasuke gasped. "Have you seen Sakura?" "That's..." Kakashi cut Naruto off with his hand, waving him down. "That's actually why we came he...
136K 2.4K 47
Sayuri Masato has hated Sasuke Uchiha since they were children. They always tease each other, they always insult each other whenever they get a chanc...
35.4K 2.2K 45
-CURRENT ARC: Chunin Exams (Chapters 41 - N/A) [Prologue: 1 - 23 Team Assignment: 24 - 28 Land of Waves: 29 - 34 Pre-Chunin Exams: 35 - 40] This is t...