Too Determined In Life (Chari...

Por kawaii_shipper02

Hey guys, Mari-chan here! I know, I know. The title sucks but hey! This is my first story! And yes I did draw... Mais

Character bios
Chapter 1:Chara?...
Chapter 2:Mom's reaction
Chapter 3: Chara's past
Chapter 4: Frisk's secret
Chapter 5: Chara's nightmares
Chapter 6: Coming clean
Chapter 7: First day back
Chapter 8: The usual break
Chapter 9: MK finds out
Chapter 10: Unexpected call
Chapter 11: Frisk's nightmare
Chapter 12: Going on my own
Chapter 14: Finally caught
Chapter 15:unexpected outburst
Chapter 16: Chara's concern
Chapter 17: Azzy?
Chapter 18: Finally found
Chapter 19:Down memory lane
Chapter 20: Chara's truth
Chapter 21: Help of harming
Chapter 22: Chara seeks the truth
Chapter 23: True colours
Chapter 24: Sneaky love peaks
Chapter 25: A dream a reality?
Chapter 26: Sibling reunion
Warning about 4chan
Chapter 27: The return
Chapter 28: Surprise arrival
Chapter 29: Mixed feelings?
Chapter 30: The big question
Chapter 31: Back again
Chapter 32: Better?
Chapter 33: Mean message
Chapter 34: Promises
Chapter 35: Promise broken?
Chapter 36: tickled to the truth
Chapter 37: Someone else
Chapter 38: Got some explaining
Chapter 39: cleared confusion
Chapter 40: smiles and space
Chapter 41: assult or apology?
Chapter 42: Over and over
Chapter 43: Fish face and faking
A/N Very important!!
Another A/N don't kill me (sorry I'll delete this when I update)
Chapter 44: Flowers and weeds
Face reveal - I'm keeping my word

Chapter 13: The walk to school

732 24 11
Por kawaii_shipper02

Me: here's a new chapter... I haven't got much to say so... enjoy the story!

Also I decided to change the title of the last chapter because it didn't really suit it so now it's the name of this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chara waited for me to lock the door and we headed down the path. It was mostly awkward and silent. I was just staring into space while Chara munched on her chocolate bar.

"So... why'd you want to come with me?" I asked, breaking the silence. She shrugged.

"Just wanted to make sure you don't do something stupid" she smirked. I looked at her in disbelief.

"What do you mean 'to make sure I don't do something stu-'" I began but before I could continue I found myself head to head with a street lamp. As soon as I collided with it I fell right on my bottom. I grinned and rubbed my head. "Nevermind..."

"See? I knew you'd do something stupid" She teased as she held out her hand to me which I gladly accepted.

I soon realised that the hand I used to grab on to her hand was also the one that I... well... self harmed on. I could see a few cuts slowly being revealed as the sleeve went with gravity. I quickly pulled it down before Chara could see as she pulled me up.

"Thanks... Ok considering I did something stupid and well you sorta let it happen, what's the real reason you wanted to come with me? To eat chocolate before breakfast?" I teased earning a little nudge as well as an eye roll.

"No!... now that you mentioned it... I suppose but that's not the main reason." She said as we hit a fork in the path. I turned right and she followed. "The main reason I wanted to go with you is so that... well you could tell me about that nightmare you had last night"

I froze, almost making Chara bump into me. How could I explain it to her? Oh I have an idea! I started to run (I know... smart -_-'). She soon started to run aswell, not too far behind me. It's all good 'cause I'm faster than her and I'm almost at school. There's a force field that stops trespassers from entering so Chara can't enter. I looked back and saw her getting further and further away. She must of gotten tired. Well that's what happens when you eat so much chocolate. Doesn't she know she can teleport?... Uh oh... I jinxed it! No! Well that's ok, I can see the school from here. I ran until I reached the school... and Chara was waiting in front of the gates with her arms crossed and a knowing smirk on her face. -_-'

"Did you forget I could teleport?" She said. I rubbed my head in defeat and sighed.

"No... well... see ya" I rushed through the school gates, past the force field. Chara tried to run towards me but was stopped by the barrier. She growled as I stuck my tongue out at her.

"You haven't seen the last of me!" She yelled.

"Uh... we live in the same house, remember?" I smirked and her cheeks turned pink... pinker than usual.

"Oh well... um..." she muttered before she teleported home. I chuckled and walked towards the council room. Did I mention I was ambassador for setting all the monsters free? I kept walking until I saw Mhara and Clara. And they looked angry... well angrier than usual...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: sorry for taking so long, I have a TON of EOY exams...

Sans: a skele-ton

Papyrus: SANS!!

Me: *sweatdrops* eheheh... well... that's it for today.

Goodbye from Mari-chan :3

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

86.5K 2.5K 35
Everyone carries around their dark secrets if it's just one, or many. It doesn't matter, they can't tell anyone. At least they think so. As for (Y/N)...
147K 5.2K 18
There are some things you just can't take back. No matter how many times you reset. After breaking free of Chara's grip, Frisk decides to do one fina...
125 0 20
Warning: You guys probably saw the femalefriskxoc tag in the prev chapters right? Well, this is where Female Frisk x OC happens now soooo, stop read...
315 4 17
HUGE NOTE this is my first time writing a fanfic so it may be a tad bit awkward in the future when i get more experience i will make a updated story...