Boss Lady [ Completed ] #Watt...

By ambershanelx

Classy, in charge and manless could be used to described Eva Marks. A twenty seven year old who is the head e... More

BL
BL 1
BL 3
BL 4
B L ♛ 05
B L ♛ 06
B L ♛ 07
B L ♛ 08
B L ♛ 09
B L ♛ 10
B L ♛11
B L ♛ 12
B L ♛ 13
B L♛ 14
B L ♛ 15
B L ♛ 16
B L ♛ 17
B L ♛ 18
B L♛19
B L ♛ 20
B L ♛21
B L♛ 22
Baby Shower♛
B L ♛ 23
B L ♛ 24
B L ♛ 25
B L ♛ 26
B L ♛ 27
B L♛ 28
B L ♛ 29
B L ♛ 30
B L ♛ 31
B L ♛ 32
B L ♛ 33
Wedding Day♛
B L ♛ 34
B L ♛ 35
B L ♛ 36
B L ♛ 37
Forever My Lady♛
Note from Author
S E Q U E L
Greetings.

BL 2

84.1K 2K 474
By ambershanelx

KAVON

"I am king of the streets, I fuck whoever I want," I said as I took a puff from the blunt. Bold was trying to say I don't get pussy.

"Yeah, fuck whoever you want and you gon' be king of the crabs," Bold said. The rest of the niggas in the warehouse began to snicker and chuckle and laugh.

"Shut the fuck up!" I said with a little laugh myself. On days like this, when it's raining and nasty outside, the boys had no work to be done yet, so we just chill. I got up, making my way to my office. I unlocked the door and sat down at my desk chair. I began to check my phone and Pharah had been blowing my shit up. I decided to call her back.

"Kavon!" she screamed through the phone.

"Yeah, what's up?" I said as I began to count stacks.

"So tomorrow...well, today I need you to come to my job. I am moving from that cubicle into an office and I need your help because you're strong."

I laughed. "Okay, you know I got you. Bold too?"

"It's not that much stuff."

It's so funny how Bold annoys her.

"Aight, see you tomorrow. Love you, bye," I said and hung up.

I finished my blunt up then my mind began to wander. Wandering back to my parents. I don't remember much, but I do remember how my mother was selling her body, trying to provide for us. I do remember the countless number of men I seen come in and out of my home. Pharah and I's dad was one of her customers, meaning he was hardly ever in the picture. I just wish the way my mother died could somehow be reversed. I kind of remember it like it was yesterday. The flames, the tears...

"Kavon, don't leave me!" Pharah shouted as she came down the stairs with her Barbie dolls.

"Pharah, I am going to get the money from mama for snack, I will be right back."

"Promise?" she said as she stuck out her pinky. I grasped on to her pinky with mine.

I exited the townhome to the streets of Miami. I zipped up my jacket as the cold breeze hit my face.

"Ay little man, want some-"

I shook my head; the dealers were always trying to sell something to me. I walked onto the steps of one of her regular customers. The door was open and I heard screaming. I was hesitant to walk in, but I did anyway. I tried to be as quiet as I could.

I went into the kitchen of the house to see my mother getting slapped in the face multiple times. I wanted to do something but I was only eleven, so I stayed put to where I wasn't seen and cried softly.

"Please...please, I have kids," my mother screamed, and I began to hear liquid being dripped. I knew what that meant. I began to cry because my mother was getting ready to die and I couldn't do anything about.

The flames were struck and I ran out of the house and back to my grandma's...

After that, my mother was nowhere to be found and my grandma had to raise Pharah and me. I turned out to be a troubled child until I got in the game at sixteen. When my grandma died, I was able to provide for Pharah and myself. I swear, Pharah is all I got that is blood and I can't let anything happen to her. That is my life, and we have been through so much. 

It's no wonder why I am the way I am today...

"King," I heard as I was jerked out of my thoughts. 

"What's up Bold?" I said as I rubbed my head. 

"I know that look and tone, I will leave you be for right now bruh. If you need anything let me know." 

"Thanks bruh, and aight see you," I said and lit another blunt.

EVA

 I woke up to the sweet aroma of bacon. I smiled, thinking about last night with Cedric. I woke up fully and saw he was missing from my bed. I slipped my socks on and went into the bathroom. After taking care of some hygiene, I began to follow the scent. Of course, it led me to the kitchen. 

"Good morning, my sleepy head," Cedric said, planting a kiss on my lips. 

I smiled. "Aw, what you making?"

"Nothing serious, just some bacon and eggs. Baby, you know I got to have my breakfast," he said while he cut the stove off. I observed him as he made one plate for himself. I mentally frowned. 

"This is for you," he said handing me a Strawberry Slim Fast. He kissed me on the cheek and sat down on the couch. He placed his feet on my coffee table and his breakfast in his lap. He always had a self-centered, selfish trait. 

I rolled my eyes and coughed. "Come on beautiful," he said as he patted the space beside him. 

I got up and made my way beside him. He wrapped his arm around me and ate while watching Sports Center. I was getting annoyed by the second.

After he finished his plate, he said, "Baby I'm about to take a shower, want to join?"

I cleared my throat. "No, I will clean the kitchen."

"Alright, suit yourself," he said, then jogged down the hallway. I smirked then continued to my doings. For some reason Cedric is getting ready to work my last nerves, but I can deal. 

After cleaning the kitchen, I went back to my room and he was still in the shower. I began to pick his clothes up off the floor. As I picked up his jacket something shiny fell out of it. Of course I bent down to pick it up, I know a shine like this when I see one. 

"That bitch," I mumbled as the diamonds in the wedding band began to glisten right before my eyes. 

I calmed down a bit - maybe he is divorced. No. Not that. I then heard a vibrating phone. I walked over the pants and found the vibrating. I retrieved the phone. I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing. He had eighteen missed calls from "Wifey". I sure as hell didn't call him no eighteen times. I have never had any thoughts about killing anyone, but Cedric had just changed that. 

I went into the guest room and got little Riley's bat. I was furious by now and ready to fuck some shit up. 

"Open my damn door!" I said as I shook the knob. So many thoughts were running through my head. If I wasn't renting this condo then I would have kicked the door down. 

"Hold on baby!" Cedric's voice echoed.

"Hell no, get your sorry ass out here. Now!"

I heard the water turn out, then shuffling. My eyes were soon met with Cedric's perfect, toned body. Even though I just wanted to run into his arms, I stayed mad. 

"What the fuck?" he screamed as he saw the bat. 

"Fuck you and get out of my damn house before I beat your ass til you red!"

"I need my clo--"

I cut him off. "I don't give a fuck Cedric, you got five...four..." 

He began to run down the hall, slipping and sliding to my front door. I got a couple of hits in. I shut my door, slid down and cried. After a few years though, I busted out laughing. This is the second fucking time Cedric did this shit to me. He has a wife! Maybe love just isn't for me. Yeah, that's what it is. I am going to die old, bitter and lonely. I wiped my tears, got back up and went into my room, got Cedric's shit and dumped it off my balcony. I put on a big shirt and sweats, combed my hair and put on some Rainbows.

I was hungry since his ass didn't make me shit for breakfast. On a day like this, Waffle House is a must-go. I got in my car and began to drive with tears still in my eyes. My thoughts were all over the place.

"Can I start you off with something to drink?" the server asked.

"Yeah let me get orange juice," I said and put my head in my hands. I sighed then checked my phone. I looked around the rickety restaurant. I noticed a few people around me but paid them no mind. 

"Are you okay?" I heard a familiar voice.

I looked up. "I am fine. Thanks," I said. That was awkward as hell.You don't just walk up to strangers. 

"No, you're not," he said then sat down across from me. 

I laughed. "Okay, maybe not but I will be fine. I don't even know you," I snapped a bit.

"I'm Kavon, what 'bout you?"

"Eva." I looked at him. I stared deep into his eyes as we carried conversation. He was a nice chocolate man. A nice curly low top fade, perfect pearly white teeth. And I'm looking like a bum.

"So Ms. Eva, what happened?"

"Long story... and I don't really want to talk about it." The events replayed in my mind as I held back the tears.

"I respect that. Maybe we could see each other some other time then." He smiled and got up. I just shrugged him off and continued with my meal, trying to get the past events out of my head. I looked down at my phone and it was in the same state as before. Cedric hasn't even bothered to call or text me. Fuck him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 4.2K 75
Layla is only 17 raising her 5 yr old sister her mom is never home. What happened when she runs into the biggest drug dealer in the city... Will he c...
204K 8K 73
(BEFORE READING) -book 1 of "A Quiet Girl's Thug" -book 2 of "A Quiet Girl's Thug" -Book 3 of "A Quiet Girl's Thug" This is Book 1 of "Family edit...
98.1K 2.7K 30
Araceli is 16 and is ready to be set free from the brutal life of a biker princess. Her mother and older brother was shoot dead and her dad was sente...
5.1M 129K 46
At the age of sixteen Lakeisha Moss was abandoned by her mother and left to fend for herself on the streets. Within days she's taken in by Ambrianna...