My special mate

By _Amar_

A soon-to-be-eighteen years old werewolf Ariel Meltem lost her parents when she was kid. Her only family left... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 25

2.1K 84 6
By _Amar_

*Picture of Shawn*

Perfect.

That's what it feels like now.

Being in arms of Ryan and for once having nothing to worry about. I could keep my worries behind and just enjoy the moment. That's what we planned to do after all.

A week full of training and practices has gone by.

So today we decided to take a break.

Break from the reality.

I looked around myself and could see everyone enjoying. Well, the plan worked.

This plan was formed when Blair declared we needed a break from all this work. She was right. We all needed a break. So today we decided to have a small bbq party at the backyard and no training.

"You want something else?" Gabby asked (she wanted us to call her Gabby because Gabriella was a big name) "Nope, thanks" I said. She nodded, smiling she sat beside Luke and he wrapped his arm around her making her blush. Aww how cute. A week have passed but still Gabby blushes around Luke.

But they sure have grown closer to each other. Gabby have learned to trust Luke. Also Gabby have done really well in practices. She can now control her power fully. She also learned a few tricks like growing plant roots to capture a person (she tried it on pole), creating a wall  (it took a lot of time to form a wall and it was small but atleast it protects her) and lastly throwing sharp leaves, thorns and branches that harmed someone atleast a little (because she didn't wanted to kill so the only option left was to harm them till they couldn't attack).

Looking to my right I could see Mathew's failed attempts to grill the chicken correctly. He has been burning them since the starting and now promised he would not stop trying until he made a perfectly good one. Dwayne tried helping him but then ditched when Mathew almost burned him. That scene was hilarious.

Alpha Vander and Lexi sat behind talking quietly . It always amazes me to see how Alpha Vander changes whenever Lexi is around. Days before I even saw him smile while talking with her. To say i was stunned would be understatement. I never thought he could smile too. He doesn't show his love for her openly but he loves Lexi a lot.

Whereas Conner and Blair does it openly like right now. They sat at a distance cuddling. They look so cute together. Conner marked Blair days ago. Surprise surprise! . Not. I wouldn't even be surprised to see them already mated. Because seriously, they always look ready to jump at each other.

"What are you smiling about?" Ryan asked bringing my attention back at him. "Just looking at everyone" I told. "They look so happy."

"They are" Ryan confirmed pulling me close. I leaned my head on his shoulder. "It is so peaceful. No worries. I wish that we were not in this mess. Risking our lives" I sighed "I just can't see anyone getting hurt"

"Hey. They won't get hurt" he assured taking my hand in his. His hand is so big compared to mine and warmer. "Besides they have you to protect them" he said. "True" I said laughing.

He kissed on my forehead making butterflies fill my stomach. He is making me all mushy inside. Just a normal touch make me all crazy.

Yesterday we went on our first date. He took me to lake where we had a small picnic and then we gazed stars , that's all. Cliché isn't it? But it was perfect.

He makes me happy.

I turned my head to look at him. Taking in his features. He is really handsome. And he is mine. Oh my God I'm turning into that crazy teenager. I couldn't help it. My thoughts go back to the kiss we shared yesterday. Cue blushing.

Ryan noticed me looking at him. "Why are you blushing?" He teased. "I'm not blushing" I denied. "Were you having dirty thoughts?" he said wiggling his eyebrows. "Shut up" I said and quickly buried my head into this chest. He laughed "well to make it better, I have dirty thoughts about you all the time" he admitted leaving me gaping at him. I never thought he would admit like that openly. "Close your mouth babe" he said. I shook my head "You are stupid ".

"But I'm your stupid" he said pulling me closer.

Yeah, that you are.

I sighed. Content.

I was surrounded by the people I love.

Why wouldn't I be happy?

It is too good to be true.

Like nothing would go wrong.

Just perfect.

"Alpha.." Shawn shouted running over to us "..rouge"

Maybe I said that too early.

Everyone got up, alarmed.

"Where ?" Luke asked going into alpha mode. "She entered through the west border but before we could catch her she ran away." Shawn said. "She? Was she alone?" I asked. "Yes , only a girl was seen" Shawn replied.

"Where did she go?" Mathew asked. "We don't know because she runs very fast but she still is in our territory that's for sure" Shawn said.

"Okay take me where you saw her." Luke said "Alpha Vander, Alpha Ryan, Mathew and Conner spread in different directions. We have to catch her."

"Wait, we want to come too" I said. "No Ariel stay here" Ryan said. "But-". "El, I need you guys to stay here and protect the pack house while we are gone" Luke said cutting me off.

I sighed and nodded. They ran away looking for that rouge.

"Don't you think it's strange that only one rouge is here" Blair said as all of made our way towards porch. "Why did she come alone?" Lexi wondered aloud.
"This is strange" I said. "Why did she come here?" Gabby asked to no one.

"To talk" a voice said. We turned around to find a girl standing nearby. Her clothes were dirty and she looked tired as well. She had a earthy smell.

"What are you doing here, rouge?" Blair asked. "As I said I'm here to talk" she said. "Okay then talk" I said. "What? El you will listen to her?" Blair asked. "Yeah. Lets hear what she wants to talk about that is so important that she risked her life to come here" I said. Gabby nodded agreeing with me while Lexi and Blair had a doubt.

"Look I'm not here to harm anyone. I just want to talk" she told. "Then talk" Blair said. "My name is Astrid. I along with my brother Austin ran away from my pack years ago. " she started.

"Why did you run?" Lexi questioned. "After our parents died we didn't wanted to stay there. We didn't wanted to work according to the rules. I wanted freedom, where I can do as my will but pack didn't provide that so we ran. We don't have anything against our pack nor we wanted to harm them. My wolf and I loved the life of rouge. "

"After roaming for months we found another group of rouges who left the pack for same type of reasons. We joined them. We were a group of 7 including me. Our group went from place to place just enjoying our life. I was happy but one day..

" We should start to leave . We can't stay here longer" my brother, Austin said. We all nodded. Lara and Emily started cleaning the area. Kyle and Adams packed important stuff. "Lets go get some water before leaving" Joe, my boyfriend said. I nodded moving along with him to the lake flowing beside us.

"You look upset" joe said observing me. He could always tell what I feel. That's why I like him. We started dating a month ago and I was happy with him. He made me smile. "I don't want to leave this place" I said. I actually loved it here with all the peacefulness .

"Yeah, I liked it here . But you know we can't stay at a place longer than this. Anyone can find us." He explained and I pouted. "I know"

"Hurry up , lovebirds " Emily, my best friend shouted. I blushed . We made our way towards them. "So were to now?" Kyle asked Austin. Austin was kind of our leader. He made all decisions . "Lets go so-" he was cut off by a growl. Shit! Someone found us.

A large group of wolves surrounded us. Wait, they didn't belong to any pack. They smelled of earth but they had an awful smell. "What's the hurry?" A man said coming forwards. He was the only one who was not shifted.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Austin asked. "Ahh thats simple. My name is cedric and all I want is you all to come with me" cedric said. "Where?" we asked. " To the base. " he said.

"Look we are just some rouges who to like to roam around. We don't want to go anywhere with you." Austin said calmly. " ohh too bad then. You have to come with us whether you like it or not" Cedric said giving an evil smile.
"Why?" Kyle asked.

"To join the army" cedric answered. "Army?" Emily squeaked. "Look kids you are giving me a headache with all these questions. You have only two options. Come with us , join the army of rouges and fight against the pack wolves" he said. "Or?" Joe asked."or die" Cedric finished giving us a smirk.

What the hell?

We don't want to join any army.

"We don't choose either" Austin said.

"Now" and with that the fight started. We were all trained for this. Sure we were less in number but we can take them. We were doing great until he called for backup. There were lot of them and we were tired.

'Astrid' Austin mind-linked me. 'Yeah'. 'You have to go away from here' he said fighting three wolves at a time. 'Are you stupid?' I said kicking another wolf 'I'm not going anywhere '

'Astrid please listen we can't win over them. We will lose and they will kill us' he pleaded. 'Then I will die with you' I said biting a wolf who was about to jump on lara. 'Have you gone mad? Do what I say. Just run away . Save yourself.' He yelled.

I can't leave them to die. I'm staying here. Joe killed a rouge who was going to kill me. 'Thanks' I mind-linked him. I didn't see what was happening until i saw Joe lying on ground with a wolf aiming at him neck. "No! " but I was too late to save him. He died in front of me. I changed back. Dropping in front of him I cried.

Suddenly Austin was in front of me killing the rouges who came near me. 'Astrid. Get up' he called but I couldn't. 'Sorry Astrid. You left me no choice' he said and then in Alpha voice 'Run from here as fast as you can now' he commanded.

Automatically I started running. I couldn't stop myself because he had given me an Alpha command. Tears steamed down my face as I ran. I can't believe he used Alpha command when he knows how much I hate it. I didn't wanted to go. I want to be there with him, with Joe.

I was really fast so no rouges who were chasing behind could catch me. When I knew I lost them, I fell to the ground and sobbed.

".. And after that I went around places to ask for help. I found no one and now I'm here" she finished.

"Oh my god" I went to her. "What happened to them?" I asked. "I know for sure they are alive. I could feel them but their mind is blocked. I have to find them."

"Don't worry we will help you" Blair said coming forward. "Yeah we will find them" Lexi said standing beside me along with gabby. "Really?" She asked. "yeah" I said "Thank you so much" Astrid said hugging me.

Growl came from behind me and I know who exactly was that. "Don't touch her" Ryan growled. Breaking from the hug I saw him looking angrily at Astrid. "Ryan relax" I said snapping his eyes to me. "Move before she hurts you" he growled at me. Ryan has been extra careful with rouges since the forest incident where they attacked me.

"Blair move back" conner said. "Guys relax she is not here to harm us" Blair said. "Step away from her" Ryan said. "Just listen to her once" I pleaded.

"What's going on here?" Luke said coming along with Mathew. "What is this rouge doing-" luke was cut off my Mathew.

"Mate"

We gaped at him. Astrid looked nervous, confused and tensed. As soon as Mathew took a step Astrid ran away shifting into her wolf. Mathew also shifted and went after her towards the forest .

What just happened?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 5.2K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
7.5K 308 37
Warning: Violence, swearing, abuse, and other sensitive topics - Read at your own discretion --------------- Fate can be cruel. Especially when an...
4.4K 99 21
*Hey guys this is my first time writing. All critiques are welcome! Please comment any suggestions so I can get better! Thanks for reading.* Ari has...