fucked up | taehyung

By taekookstyles

"don't you think what we're doing is kind of fucked up?" "yeah, but it'll be our little secret, babygirl..." More

1. numb
2. pick-up lines
3. rude
4. tears and hugs
5. live a little
6a. ready to party
6b. party
7. dislike
8. phone numbers and new girl
10. mall and phone calls [m]
11. facetime and twenty-one questions
12. ex bf and stranger [m]
13. apologies and emotions
14. confessions and kisses
15. tell me anything
16. i fucked up
17. movie night and makin it right
18. hate
19. i'll be okay
20. drawings and hair dye
21. conflicted and awkward
22. getting banned and being a fan
23. being late and flustered
24. confusion and beauty
25. sometimes the truth hurts
26. being friendly and disoriented
27. broken
28. are you leaving?
29. you are loved ♡
30. coffee and groceries
31. christmas and gifts
32. i missed you
33. down and hopeful
34. the morning after
35. birthday wishes [m]
36. hostility and jealousy
37. you don't believe me?
38. i love you [m]
39. what happened?
40. things are not always as they seem
41. suspicions arise
42. k-i-s-s and p-i-z-z-a
43. the meeting ♡
44. together
45. can't forgive, can't forget
46. time flies when you're in love

9. arcade and surprises [m]

12.9K 443 904
By taekookstyles

warning- uh I would say a lil bit, and I mean just a tad bit, of mature content but the book is literally called fucked up so why the warning amirite lmao anyway enjoy reading and pls comment (: I enjoy reading those so much mwah!

Friday

Taehyung
-

Taehyung: MIaaaaa

Taehyung: I'm so bored help

to Taehyung: you're literally across the room tae

Taehyung: ooo we're on nickname terms now? (; I have plenty for you babe

to Taehyung: sigh lmao do your work tae mr.lee said you literally just have to draw something you find fascinating so draw something haha

Taehyung and I have been texting since Monday and it's been rather interesting. I have learned that he can turn things to super fucking cute to really sexual real quick. He's constantly flirting with me and it makes me smile because even when I tell him to stop playfully, he still slips in a cheesy line somewhere. I'm not sure if he likes me or if he's just bored but I'm guessing he's just bored. Both options have me really confused because he can get any girl he wants so why would he want to be talking to me? We don't really interact with each other in school except for in art class. Outside of the class, we never really talk to each other in the halls or lunch room which could be kind of weird since we go to the same school but I didn't want to think about it too much. I was still trying to wrap my head around the fact that I'm texting Taehyung.

The only person that knows that Taehyung and I actually remotely speak to each other is Aria. I put my phone down and looked at her and smiled at what she was drawing. It was a shadow of a boy with a sunset in front of him.

"Wow, Aria! You're a great drawer. I wish I had your skills." I awed.

"Look at yours, Mia! You're drawing a galaxy in different colored pens! Damn. That's an A right there." I smiled and thought of how close we've gotten already. She has been eating with us all week and it's been pretty fun. I took my seat back and Jimin just moved down and gave Aria his original seat. She met Jungkook and they actually had a lot in common like they're shy when they first meet people but then is hella outgoing when they get to know someone. She fits right into the group and I'm so glad.

When I started drawing and really focused on the stars, Aria tapped my shoulder and nodded towards me. I looked and who or what was in front of me and I saw Taehyung sitting directly across from me with a sketch pad in his hands.

"What do you want, Taehyung?" I rolled my eyes but blushed at how he had a warm smile on his face.

"You look cute while focusing on something." He grinned.

I blushed and tried to brush off his comment.

"Oh my god," I laughed,"again, what do you want?"

"Well, Mr. Lee told us to draw something that fascinates us so that's what I'm going to do." He said while he tapped my nose. I squinted my eyes, wondering why he was sitting here when his table was across the room.

"What does that have to do with you sitting near us?" I eyes him suspiously.

"Can I not want to sit next to two cute girls?" He smiled at both of us and Aria gasped and blushed really hard before going back to drawing.

"Yah! Stop teasing and do your work before you get a bad grade." I rolled my eyes and shooed him away while I went to drawing.

I heard Taehyung clear his throat and crack his knuckles and started drawing but he was still facing me. I tried to not look at how nice his hands looked while gliding across the sketch pad and how he gripped the pencil. His hands were really intriguing.

I shook my head to get rid of my thoughts and went back to drawing. Taehyung was super concentrated now that he was sitting with us but now I was really distracted. I breathed in and out, cleared my mind, and focused on my galaxy.

Galaxies have always been interesting to me. It's crazy how there's tons of galaxies above us and we are only in one and we are just a small planet inside of it. I've spent hours just thinking about our universe and galaxies that I've actually scared myself with all the theories that I came up with. I usually tell Sora them but she's gotten too weirded out by them. Now, I just tell Namjoon because he can get on my level, if not higher.

"Alright class! 10 minutes left! I would like for you to turn in your work when class ends. I'm pretty sure I'll love all of your work, but I'm going to be choosing a select few to be displayed on the wall. Also, have a good weekend. Don't drink, stay away from drugs, and be safe!" Mr. Lee smiled. I honestly think he genuinely loves teaching and that's why he's my favorite teacher.

I finished my final touches and got up to turn it in and right when I turned around, Taehyung was behind me and I gasped at our close proximity.

"What fascinates you, Mia? " He stared at me, analyzing my face. His breath fanned my face when he spoke. He smelled of a hint of cologne musk with a hint of strawberries. It was intoxicating.

I swallowed and cough lightly,"Uhm, I-I drew a galaxy," I breathed, "What about you?" I said while trying to back up to have some sort of space but Taehyung just stepped closer.

"What fascinates you, Kim Taehyung?" I said while lightening up the tension that was forming between us in the middle of the classroom.

"You'll see." He winked before turning in his sketch and sitting back at his original table.

I went back to Aria and she looked like she kind of wanted to say something but didn't. I decided to break the awkward tension that was forming in the air.

"So, how are you liking our school?" I asked.

"Oh, I actually love it. There's so many nice people. You guys are so nice, especially Jimin and Yoongi. They've been super nice to me this week and it means a lot." She smiled while thinking about them. Well one of them likes you. Or maybe both.

"Can I tell you something?" Aria looked really nervous and I just nodded frantically.

"I, uh, I kind of like Jimin. But I kind of like Yoongi as well, I think? I know I like Jimin but I don't know. Yoongi has been so nice." I was kind of shocked and didn't know what to say. I felt kind of weird since I now KNOW a person who might like Yoongi. Also, Jimin likes Aria a lot and he probably already knows that Yoongi has some sort of interest in Aria since they are always wanting her attention.

Since I stayed silent while thinking of what she said, she went got really nervous,"Is that bad? Am I a bad person? Oh no. Maybe I shouldn't like either of them." She started panicking and I waved my hands for her to stop.

"No no no! It's okay! No! It's totally normal! I was just weirded out for a second since I know someone that likes Yoongi, now." I said, thinking that she knew that we dated.

"Why would that be weird?" She eyed me suspiously.

I widened my eyes,"Uh, nothing. It's nothing." I said. Now I was panicking on the inside. I didn't want to tell her that Yoongi and I dated right after she told me she might like him. That will make it seem like I still want to be with him and I don't.

Wow, I don't. That's new.

"Come on, Mia. What is it?"

"Well, it's just weird cause Yoongi and I dated is all. We just broke up like a month or a month and a half ago. It's no biggie." Aria widened her eyes and nodded.

"Ohhhh. I get it. I mean I thought he liked me but he's probably still trying to get over you."

I had a memory of him kissing Jiwoo and said,"Oh, he probably already has."

She just nodded while looking lost and that's when the bell rung.

"Hey, don't stress, okay? I mean I'm pretty sure both of them like you. It's just up to you who you like best and who makes you happy. Okay?" I patted her back and she just nodded once again.

-

Once I got home, I immediately laid down on my bed since I was kind of tired and I kind of wanted to take a nap. As I was dozing off, I heard multiple text tones going off from my phone. I reluctantly grabbed my phone from my bedside table and looked at my text messages.

my hoes

Jimin added Aria 🎀 to my hoes!

Hoseok 💗: who did you add I don't have their number

Jimin: it's Aria 😌

Hoseok💗: A R I A HIIII 💗

Namjoon: aye girl

Jungkookie: what's good in the hood

Sora: hey bb

Jin: hey (:

Mia: hey ariaaaaa 💓

Yoongi: oh cool now i don't have to ask for your number awkwardly aha hey (:

Aria🎀: uhm hi everyone..

Mia: you guys disturbed my almost nap

Jungkookie: it's so sad how lame u are

Sora: jungkook stfu

Sora: that was my fuckin line bitch

Jungkookie: fuckin fight me sora 🙄

Mia: u are both so rude

Jin: oh god

Hoseok💗: guys I'm so bored

Namjoonieeee: let's go do something guys!

Yoongi: I'm down

Jimin: hell yeah i miss u guys

Sora: u literally just saw us a few hours ago

Sora: but lowkey same

Jungkookie: whatevs I'm down I need to get out of the house anyway

Mia: i mean I guess my nap can wait 🙄

Jin: I'll go so you guys can stay out of trouble

Aria: aw I hope you guys have fun!!

Jungkookie:....

Hoseok: did u think that we were just going to go without you...?

Namjoonieeee: yeah you're one of us now

Sora: some of us may be heartless but we ain't that heartless lmao

Jimin: yeah you're most definitely invited cutie

Yoongi: yeah and if you need a ride we can get you

Jimin: yeah you can ride with me and Jungkook (:

Aria: okay (:

-

I smiled at how my friends may act like assholes but they're actually really nice. Some people are really intimidated by them and it confuses me cause they wouldn't hurt anyone, well except for Sora. If you fuck with Sora, she'll fuck you up.

Jungkook told me he wanted to pick me since he didn't want to be the third wheel in the car. I originally was going to go with Jin and Sora but I also didn't want to be the third wheel. I agreed since we can keep each other company on the way there. Meanwhile, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok were riding together and also invited me to ride with them but I already told them Jungkook offered.

It was 6 pm and I already told my mom how I was going to be gone for a few hours and she told me to be careful and call her when I get there. I grabbed my phone and wallet when I heard Jungkook honk and I went out the door. Jimin and Aria were already in the backseat and I sat in the passenger seat while Jungkook was jamming out to some rock music. I started to jam out with him since Jungkook and I had similar taste in music. I look back and Jimin and Aria were both just giggling and enjoying each other's company. I do hope she chooses Jimin, I can tell he really likes her.

Once we all arrived at the arcade, we went to pay for our coins and went towards the games. It was huge and there were plenty of adults. It was like an arcade for adults. I went with Jin and Sora to play some racing games to see who could win and I ended up winning. The machine didn't give me any tickets, unfortunately, but it still gave me the title as the winner.

"MIA! Let's go play the dance revolution game!" Hobi grabbed my hand and I smiled at how excited he was to be here.

Once he was done dragging me across the arcade to get to the dancing game, we both stepped on the platforms and tried pick a song. I was kind of nervous because I'm not that great of a dancer and I just knew that Hobi was going to beat me. He loves to dance in his spare time anyway.

"Oohhh! Let's do EXID's "Up and Down"!" Hobi exclaimed. I just nodded and tried to calm my nerves so I could be somewhat good at the song.

In the midst of the song and dancing my ass off, I felt eyes on me but it could be people who are just walking by or who want to play the game as well. To be honest, I was doing pretty good even though Hobi was dancing 10 times better. Once the song finished and the game declared that Hobi had won, we both started laughing while hunched over and got off the platform.

"You did so well!" Hobi smiled from ear to ear while putting me in a headlock.

"Yah! Let go of me!" I laughed,"You obviously did better than me. I mean you did win."

"Yeah I know." He said while he hugged me. "I need to go to the bathroom. I'll see you in a bit." He said while running off.

While I was walking around, enjoying the pretty colors of the flashing lights from the games inside a dark room, I felt someone tap my shoulder. It was Jungkook.

"Want to play me at basketball?" He said while raising his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes, "Jeon, you know I love basketball. You know you're gonna lose." I laughed while we walked towards the small basketball game.

"We'll see about that." He smirked.

-

"Hell yeah! In your face, Mia!" Jungkook gloated while he made another shot. I just laughed at how happy he was to be beating me at a game. He really was competitive. I looked over Jungkook and thought I saw someone familiar coming out of the bathroom. I squinted my eyes.

"Is that Nina?" I asked Jungkook and he spun around so fast and squinted his eyes as well. He was already walking towards her so I decided to follow him.

"Nina?" Jungkook yell-whispered and Nina looked like a deer in headlights.

"Jungkook-ah! Hi baby!" She said while pushing him to a more secluded area behind us.

He stayed still and said,"What are you doing here? I thought you were out with the girls or something?"

She raised her eyebrows and looked around,"Oh I am! We decided to come here. It was Sarahs plan." She smiled. She looked over at me and rolled her eyes.

"What are you still doing here? Can you leave or something?" She said maliciously.

"Nina, don't talk to Mia like that. You've been distant lately so don't think you can talk to my friend like that. Actually, distant or not, don't talk to her like that." He said demandingly. Nina looked dumbfounded at how he was standing up for me. She kept her mouth shut, though. He looked over at me and nodded towards the non-secluded parts of the arcade.

"Can you give us a minute? I'll find you in a bit to finish our game." I nodded and gave Nina a sarcastic smile.

I found Sora and Jin and watched them be super cute together while they were playing Pac-Man on a machine. I was annoyed by Nina and I couldn't tell people about her since they didn't know about her yet. I don't blame Jungkook either. I wouldn't want anyone to know I'm dating an asshole either. I know that's not the reason why he hasn't told anyone but damn she's a bitch.

I look over and saw Yoongi and Namjoon playing a game similar to beer pong and it looks like Yoongi was winning. Not even surprised. Jimin and Aria were dancing with Hobi and I wondered if Hobi was tired at all. Though, they all looked like they were having the time of their lives.

I went on my phone and decided to check my messages.

Jungkookie

Jungkookie: where TF r u so I can beat you at a game

Jungkookie: just kidding i found ur lame ass

Sora

Sora: JIN IS BEING TOO CUTE AND I CANT BREATHE OMGDJFIDJBD

Jin

Jin: so like SURPRISE I LIKE SORA AND IM SO NERVOUS AROUND HER

I giggled at how cute and flustered they were being even though they look like they're perfectly fine near each other.

Once I put my phone in my pocket, I felt a hand grab my right one and tug me towards them and away from my friends.

I look up with a mean face and softened it once I realized who it was.

"Hey babe." Taehyung said, wiggling his eyebrows while pushing my hair behind my ears. He looked really good. He was wearing a long sleeve black shirt that has been cut, ripped blue jeans, and some black combat boots.

I laughed and swatted his hands away.

"Yah! What are you doing here?" I asked curiously.

"Oh," he looked around,"I'm with my friends." I squinted my eyes at how sketchy it sounded but let it go once he took my hand and pulled me into a photo booth.

"What are we doing here?" I asked while furrowing my eyebrows.

"You look cute and I look cute so why not take some photos?" He smiled while putting money into the photo machine. I widened my eyes and didn't know what to do. I looked down at my outfit since I suddenly forgot what I was wearing. I was wearing a plain white tee, black skinny jeans, and some timberlands. I was also wearing a choker. I didn't do much to my hair except make it look a little messy.

"Get ready." He laughed while selecting a background for our photo strip and aligned the camera to where we were both seen from the waist up.

I fixed my hair to make it s little more messy and made sure my makeup was okay. I didn't do that much but I didn't want any smudges of eyeliner near my eyes. I didn't know what pose to do but Taehyung put his arm around me while pulling a silly face and held up the peace sign. I decided to do the same.

4

3

2

1

Click!

For the next photo, I look over at Taehyung through the screen and he was making a sexy face while biting his lip and raising his right eyebrow. Damn, he looked good. I didn't know what to do that was considered sexy so I made a kissy face and winked my left eye.

4

3

2

1

Click!

I started laughing so hard since it was kind of a hot but funny photo. He ended up laughing as well and started clapping at how funny the photo was. His laughter was actually very contagious.

4

3

2

1

Click!

We laughed so hard that we didn't even hear the third photo being taken. I saw that we had to get ready for our next and last photo so I fixed my hair and just smiled genuinely and so did Taehyung but I could feel and see him looking at me from the corner of his eye. I felt him wrapped both his arm around me and smiled which made me smile even larger, if that was possible.

4

3

2

1

Click!

Right whenever the camera went off and took a picture, I felt lips on my cheek which resulted me to look shock. I look over and blushed while Taehyung just smiled, winked, and helped me stand to get out of the photo booth. He grabbed our two strips and handed me one.

"One for you and one for me." He smiled big and started staring at me.

I stared at him back,"Why are you so nice to me?" I asked as if he was being sketchy.

"Because I want to be, dummy." He said genuinely and went in for a hug. Before he could close the distance, his phone started to ring. He rolled his eyes until he saw who was calling him. He widened his eyes and took the call.

"Hello? No I was just..Okay. No, I'll meet you there. Okay. Okay. You too. Bye." He hung up the phone.

"I'm sorry. I have to go. I'll see you at school." He said in a rush while putting his photo strip of us in his wallet. I said bye while he ran to the other side of the arcade which was towards the exit.

I looked back at our photo strip and smiled at how cute it was. I was just confused on why he was being so cute to me. Does he like me? No, that couldn't be it. He is one of the supposed play boys at our school. Why would a play boy want to talk to me? I haven't heard about him being with any girls lately but still. I put the photo strip in my small purse that I had brought and went to look for my friends.

"Ah! I finally found you." Jungkook said and smiled.

"What's up?"

"Everyone's tired, are you ready to go?" He raised his eyebrows.

"What about Nina?"

"Oh, she already left."

"Yeah, let's go. By the way, we're totally going back to our game when we come back here." I smiled.

"Whatever you say, Ahn. I'm still gonna beat you." He laughed and put his arm around me and went towards the exit.

-

Once I got home, I ate a late dinner with my mom and told her about how much fun the arcade was. She said I seemed really happy and I honestly felt like I was. I didn't know what was happening but I liked it.

After dinner, I took a shower, said my goodnights and I love yous to my mom, and went to bed. Once I got into bed, I heard that I had a notification.

Taehyung

Taehyung: do you miss me, yet?

to Taehyung: in your dreams boo

Taehyung: I had a good time with you

to Taehyung: same (:

Taehyung: you looked so hot tonight

to Taehyung: uhm thank you Taehyung

to Taehyung: you looked really good too (:

Taehyung: what are you doing rn

to Taehyung: just laying down texting you

Taehyung: sounds hot to be honest

Taehyung: wish I was there right next to you

to Taehyung: oh...really?

While I was texting Taehyung, I couldn't help but think some dirty thoughts. I know Taehyung always flirted with me but this was the first time he sounded serious and...sexual at the same time. He may have made sexual jokes but I would either brush it off or he would just says he's joking. Him saying he wants to be right next to me made me wonder what he would do if he were. Damn you Kim Taehyung for making me have these impure thoughts.

Taehyung: oh yes baby I wish I knew what you were wearing...

I gulped. I was most definitely turned on by now but I didn't know if I should keep this going. I mean, do I like Taehyung? Does he like me? It's just for fun, right?

I got up and went to my standing mirror and looked at what I was wearing. I was wearing my black panties with my big comfy white sweater that goes over my butt and ends mid-thigh. I grabbed my phone and put my camera on and lifted my sweater a little bit to where it was showing more of my thigh and right under my butt so he could imagine the rest if he wanted. I posed a little sexier than my normal pose and took multiple pictures. Once I picked my favorite one, which was actually lowkey really good, I decided to send it to Taehyung. I didnt know what was coming over me but I was liking the feeling.

I was kind of nervous to wait for his reply because the last person I sent a sexy picture to was Yoongi, obviously. I always knew what Yoongis response would be. He would usually tell me that I looked so good and that he's so happy that I'm his girlfriend. He would also have responses like "Get your ass over here now so I can teach you a lesson." Those were my favorite texts. I was really into the guy dominating me thing and "teaching me a lesson" kind of thing. I think it is so hot. I have many kinks but I don't know if anyone else would be into them. I wonder if Taehyung would be into them.

Taehyung: fuck

Taehyung: fuck me

Taehyung: I wish I could touch you right fucking now

I bit my lip and I couldn't help but run my fingers on my thigh, feeling some type of pleasure of some sort in my lower region.

to Taehyung: where would you touch?

Taehyung: I would touch you every. fucking. where.

I slightly moaned at his words and pressed my thighs together just so I could get some sort of satisfaction.

Taehyung: I would touch you with my long, slender fingers and have you moan my name within seconds.

I scoffed. You're already doing that and you're not even here.

to Taehyung: fuck ugh

Taehyung: just wait baby. it'll happen one day...then you and I won't have to imagine anymore.

-

LOL HI WHATS GOOD? SO UH YEAH. THINGS ARE GETTING PRETTY STEAMY BETWEEN THESE TWO. FUCK BUT FORREAL THO. SEXTING TAEHYUNG? HELL YEAH BITCH. OKAY IM SORRY. I LOVE YALL. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE AND GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK. I LOVE WRITING FOR YOU GUYS. MWAH!! IM OUT PEACE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
151K 5.4K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
212K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
931K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.