fucked up | taehyung

بواسطة taekookstyles

"don't you think what we're doing is kind of fucked up?" "yeah, but it'll be our little secret, babygirl..." المزيد

1. numb
2. pick-up lines
3. rude
4. tears and hugs
5. live a little
6a. ready to party
6b. party
7. dislike
9. arcade and surprises [m]
10. mall and phone calls [m]
11. facetime and twenty-one questions
12. ex bf and stranger [m]
13. apologies and emotions
14. confessions and kisses
15. tell me anything
16. i fucked up
17. movie night and makin it right
18. hate
19. i'll be okay
20. drawings and hair dye
21. conflicted and awkward
22. getting banned and being a fan
23. being late and flustered
24. confusion and beauty
25. sometimes the truth hurts
26. being friendly and disoriented
27. broken
28. are you leaving?
29. you are loved ♡
30. coffee and groceries
31. christmas and gifts
32. i missed you
33. down and hopeful
34. the morning after
35. birthday wishes [m]
36. hostility and jealousy
37. you don't believe me?
38. i love you [m]
39. what happened?
40. things are not always as they seem
41. suspicions arise
42. k-i-s-s and p-i-z-z-a
43. the meeting ♡
44. together
45. can't forgive, can't forget
46. time flies when you're in love

8. phone numbers and new girl

11.7K 420 547
بواسطة taekookstyles

"You look cute in pajamas babe." 

I turned around, shocked at the familiar voice. It was Taehyung.  

I widened my eyes and looked down at my attire and started blushing. I usually didn't care what anyone thought but I started feeling uneasy under his stare and regretting that I wore my pajama pants, for once. At least they were kind of cute.

"Speechless, huh? I tend to that to people." Taehyung smirked and laughed cockily. I looked up at him and rolled my eyes just so he can see how annoying his smugness is. He looked down at what was in my hands and laughed.

"What a combination. Chicken and Hot Cheetos." I started laughing with him because it did look funny.

"Mom's making chicken alfredo and she needs more chicken. Also, I'm just craving some hot Cheetos." I said, confused on why I was explaining myself to Taehyung when I didn't even need to.

He just kept on staring into my eyes while I just stood there awkwardly, waiting for his response. I decided that I was just going to just walk away and say bye.

"Well...it was nice seeing you again. I'll see you Monday. That's if you come to school." I smiled towards him, making a joke which made him smile a genuine smile.

"Wait.." Taehyung came up to me and grabbed my phone and started typing in something. I furrowed my eyebrows at how he just grabbed it without asking and was confused on what he was typing.

"For when you're bored." He hugged me lightly for a short second and walked away.

babe 😘
(xxx)-xxx-xxxx 

Did Taehyung just give me his number?

- Monday -

The weekend was over and I havent texted Taehyung yet. It's not that I didn't want to, I just didn't know what to say. Also, I was pretty busy with last minute homework. I was kind of shocked at his name for hisself on my phone. I changed it to "Taehyung" just in case someone goes through my phone or something. Also, I didn't want people to think I'm dating someone when I text him when I obviously wasn't.

  When I got to school, I was really tired and stressed since I felt rushed to get my work out and turn everything in on time. My friends were going to help my mood, though. I went to the cafeteria, where everyone else was, and sat at the usual table. I only saw Jin, Sora, Hobi and Jimin there. I figured everybody else was either on their way or they slept late.

"Good morning, Miaaaa~" Sora sang. I was kind of creeped out since it was early in the morning and she was usually rude and grumpy. I vaguely remembered that she needed to tell me something on Saturday but I forgot to text her back. I decided that I would ask her about it in Math class.

I gave her a weird face and Jimin snorted,"I know right? Fucking weird." He laughed while looking at Sora.

"Can a bitch not be happy in the morning or?" Sora snapped, showing the snappy Sora that I knew in the morning.

"There she is!" I jokingly yelled and threw my hands lazily up.

She rolled her eyes but laughed, "Fuck off, Mia Ahn."

"Guys, I need to talk to you guys." Jimin blurted out of no where.

"Well, we're right here. What is it?" Hobi asked, looking at Jimin suspiciously.

"So, remember that girl I've been texting? Apparently, she's going to be the new girl today. Her cousin goes here and she decided she wanted to go to the same school as her or something. " Jimin nervously said really fast and clasped his hands together and put them to his mouth.

"Well that's cool! She's really pretty, by the way." I mentioned.

"Yeah, are you going to make a move?" Hobi nudged him while winking.

Jin rolled his eyes,"You better not move too fast! It seems like you like her already." Once Jin said those words, Jimin looked down at his lap and smiled.

"I mean, I don't know," he smiled even wider," She's really easy to talk to. I mean, at first she was shy but we talked all weekend and even skyped each other on Sunday. She was really nervous for her first day here and I calmed her down."

"Goals as fuck." I awed.

"I haven't seen her yet, though. I'm pretty sure her cousin will show her around or something. Maybe I'll invite her to lunch or something. If that's okay with you guys?" He questioned the four of us. I squealed.

"Of course it's okay, Jiminie!" I pinched his cheeks, excited about a new girl, that's seems like potential future girlfriend for him, in his life.

Once the bell rang, we went our separate ways except Hobi stayed with me since we have the same class.

"I wonder where everyone else is?" I questioned, trying to think of any reason why they aren't here yet.

Hobi smiled and put his arm around me," I'm pretty sure they just slept late. You know how much they love their sleep." I giggled cause it was true. We talked about our weekend and how much fun the party was. We were laughing all up until someone bumped into Hoseok.

"Yo, what the fu-Oh! Taehyung! What's up man?" I watched one of my best friends do a bro hug with someone I didn't even think he talked to. It was a weird sight to see but if Hobi is friends with him, then he might not be as cocky and a bad boy as I think he could be. He is nice to me when I do see him after all.

"Hoseok! Good to see you, man. I rarely see you around school." Taehyung said while smiling his box smile while pushing his chestnut brown hair back.

"That's because you're never here, dumbass." Hobi rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Mia." Taehyung said with a knowing smirk on his face.

"Taehyung." I said before I looked down at my feet.

"Well, Hobi, I'll see you around." I looked up at them while they did another bro hug.

"Yeah, dude. Text me if you want to chill or anything." Hoseok smiled and Taehyung looked straight at me and raised his eyebrows and I remembered that I was supposed to text him but I never did. Good thing Hoseok wasn't really paying attention and was looking at some people walking by.

"Sure thing," he smiled at Hoseok, "I'll see you in Art class, Mia." He said while walking backwards while raising his eyebrows real quick and turned around to go to class, I'm assuming.

"Ahhh, I didn't know you and Taehyung talked to each other." Hobi sang while poking my sides.

"Oh my god, stop!", I laughed, "He's just in my art class. We don't even talk a lot. I didn't even know that YALL talked." I rolled my eyes and laughed.

He eyed me suspiciously,"Uh huh. Well, I have Taehyung in my second period and we finally hung out at the party. After I talked to one of the girls Jimin introduced me to, I went to get a drink and I ran into Taehyung and we talked and hung out. We just talked about girls mostly and music. He's not that bad of a guy, to be honest."

I nodded my head, "Nice. I'm not surprised by the girl thing. I mean I'm pretty sure he gets any girl that he wants. He is one of the supposed play boys in our school." I rolled my eyes and noticed I shouldn't have done that since it looked like it really bothered me.

Before Hoseok could comment on my eye roll, Namjoon came up from behind us while breathing heavily.

"I," he was catching his breath and putting his hands on his knees,"overslept."

I patted his back and told them that we should get to class so we weren't late. While we got seated in our desks, which were right next to each other with Namjoon and I sitting next to each other and Hoseok sitting in front of me, Namjoon started telling us that he was finishing the rest of homework last night and didn't go to sleep until like 4 a.m.

"So you had only like 2-3 hours of sleep?" I said, surprised that he was still awake, even more surprised that he actually got dressed and drove to school today.

He nodded,"Yes, and now I'm going back to sleep. If Mrs. Kim asks, here's my homework." He placed his homework next to me and put his head down. I felt bad how Namjoon stressed about school so much to the point where he actually loses sleep. He does it often because he wants to get into a good college and he wants to prove everyone that he's smart even though everybody knows he already is.

"Good morning, class.", Mrs. Kim sang, which was kind of weird to us because she has never been that cheerful in the morning.

"Morning." almost the whole class said groggily.

"I will need your homework assignments, so please pass them up to the front and I will be giving out your test scores." I started getting really nervous because I totally forgot that we even took a test recently.

I turned in my homework, including Namjoons, and sat back down and waited for my test. Once Mrs. Kim came by, she placed my test score on the desk and patted my back and went to the other students.

I gulped and turned over the piece of paper.

I made a 96/100. I got an A.

I widened my eyes and started to squeal. I looked over and Hoseok and Namjoon, who was now awake, had happy faces.

"I made an A!" All of us whispered to each other. We high fived each other and decided to text the whole group about it.

my hoes

Namjoonieeee: GUYS GUESS WHAT

Hoseok: G U YE O M FG

Yoongi: what

Jungkookie: wtf what

Jimin: what what what's goin on

Sora: sigh what

Mia: WE ALL GOT AN A ON OUR TESTS WOOOO HELL TO THE YEAH

Yoongi: congrats guys

Jungkookie: yeah cause all of you are fuCKIN NERDS

Jungkookie: jk congrats

Jungkookie: nerds

Sora: it's too early for all this enthusiasm

Jimin: NICE WAY TO GO GUYS

Hoseok: thanks <3

Namjoonieeee: thanks guys (: now where TF is Jin tho lmao

Mia: YEAH WHERES MY BEST FRIEND?

Jungkookie: UHM WTF

Jimin: UH

Sora: BITCH UH

Hoseok: wow thought we had something mia

Namjoonieeee: same

Yoongi: uh but where is he

Jin: guys I'm in class stfu

-

"Mia! Mia! Guess what?!" Jimin clapped squealed when I arrived in my second class and sat next to him and Jungkook. I looked over at Jungkook and he just rolled his eyes and started drawing.

"What?" I smiled really big towards Jimin since his excitement was radiating off of him.

"I saw Aria,  the girl I've been texting, walking to class with her cousin and I asked her if she would like to sit with us at lunch and she said yes!" He laughed while covering his face since he was embarrassed about how excited he was. To be honest, I never seen him this excited before and it's really refreshing.

"Awh, that's great!" I pinched his cheeks and he swatted my hands away while laughing.

"Just make sure Sora is on her best behavior. I hope everyone makes her feel welcomed." He looked at me and I nodded. He looked towards Jungkook and Jungkook noticed that we were both silent and he sighed.

"I would but I'm not going to be here for lunch." He looked kind of stressed but I didn't want to push him into telling me. He looked like he needed rest.

We knitted our eyebrows in confusion.

"Why not?" I asked concerned since he never really skipped lunch.

"Because Nin-I'm just not feeling well. I think I'm going to get some rest and come back before lunch is over." He pushed his hair back with his left hand and continued drawing with his right.

"Just take a nap at the-" I nudged Jimins shoulder since Jungkook probably didn't want to explain anymore.

Once our class started, we both quieted down and started listening to our teacher.

Once our two periods together ended, Jungkook started going towards the front of the school after he said hell be back. Jimin and I started going towards the lunch room and I noticed how nervous Jimin was being.

"Dude, chill." I giggled and he giggled as well while he checked his phone.

"Ah, she's at her locker. We'll be at the table soon. Is it okay if she takes your seat for today and you take Jungkooks?" He pleaded while smiling his cute ass smile.

I rolled my eyes,"I mean I GUESS. But don't expect Sora to be all for it." I laughed while walking towards the cafeteria and Jimin walking the other way.

Once I got my food and sat down, the rest of the group greeted me and asked me where Jimin and Jungkook are.

"Uh, Jungkook didn't feel well so he went to rest at his house real quick, I think? And Jimin invited this girl he met to sit with us for the day." I smiled. They all understood and started eating their food. I went on Instagram and posted a sort of an aesthetic picture since that was my "theme".

omgmiaahn: i made an A on my history test! all that studying paid off woo hell yeah

Once I posted it, I got a few likes right away and I smiled. A few minutes later I looked at what time it was on my lockscreen and I saw that I had a notification.

Instagram : kimtaehyung liked your photo!

I looked around the lunch room and didn't see him so I decided to text him for the first time.

Taehyung

to Taehyung: yo thanks for the like 👈🏼👈🏼😎

Taehyung: you're welcome babe (;

Taehyung: congrats on the A by the way

to Taehyung: thank you (: wait HOW DID U KNOW IT WAS ME

Taehyung: bc ur the only person I have given my number to recently so

I laughed at myself since it was kind of obvious because he literally just liked my picture and my first text was related to that. I'm such a dork sometimes. I look over at Sora and she was squinting her eyes at me while sitting extremely close to Jin.

"Who are you texting?" Sora questioned.

"No one." I said in a mocking tone.

"Sora, did I tell you I think you look really pretty today?" Jin asked while looking into her eyes while I widened mine.

"Maybe once or twice." She said while she blushed. Now I was the one, and so was Hoseok, Namjoon, and Yoongi, who were squinting towards her.

"Hey guys! I want you to meet someone." I heard Jimins voice from behind me. I turned around and saw the pretty girl from the party. She was even prettier in person. She had long, luscious brown hair with perfect bangs. Basically, her hair was fucking goals. Her outfit was so cute, as well. She was wearing a pink long sleeve shirt that says "whatevs" in the front in white font, some ripped black skinny jeans, and some black toms. I can see why Jimin likes her.

"Hi, my name is Aria. Nice to meet you all." She smiled shyly and I couldn't help but smile and scrunch my nose.

"Aria?" I heard Yoongi say towards our direction.

"Yoongi!" She smiled brightly. I was kind of shocked since I thought she only knew her cousin and Jimin at this school.

I look at Jimin and he had confusion written all over his face.

"You two know each other?" Jimin laughed while his voice was small.

"Oh, she's in my first two classes is all." Yoongi said while smiling at Aria.

"Yeah, he was the first person to talk to me in class. It was really nice. Plus, our teachers had me sit next to him since it's by our last names."

Jimin cleared his throat and tried to sound really happy, "Well look at you! Making new friends without my help! You don't need me!" He smiled big while laughing.

"Oh, I don't know about that, Jiminie." She giggled. When he heard his nickname, he widened his eyes and blushed really quick.

"Hi, I'm Mia. Mia Ahn." I stood up and smiled while holding out my hand. She went back to her shy self and lightly took my hand and shook it.

"I love your outfit, by the way. Super cute. I wish I could pull that off." Sora said sadly but gave Aria a genuine smile.

"So do I." Jin sighed. Sora just rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"What? You guys know I love pink."

The rest of the group groaned, "We know."

"This is Jin, the pink lover. Sora, the sarcastic but secretly loves us one. Namjoon, the intellectual but will stress about everything one. You already know Yoongi. Hoseok, the happy one. Also, Mia, my bestie. I would have introduced you to Jungkook, the quiet and shy until he gets to know you one, but he went to go rest." He introduced us while sitting hmin his own seat. Aria just giggled and sat next to Jimin which was also next to me.

"It's so nice to meet you guys."

We started talking to Aria and got to know her a little bit. She was really funny but also really shy. But I think once we get to really know her, she'll warm up to us, just like Jungkook.

Right when I thought of Jungkook, I texted him to make sure he's alright.

Jungkookie

to Jungkookie: Hey, are you okay? Lunch ends in 15.

Jungkookie: Yeah. I'm not really sick. I went to go see Nina. She's been distant lately and I missed her so I went to go see her.

to Jungkookie: Oh..aw well that's sweet Jungkook (: I'm sure she'll come around and notice you love her and stop being distant.

Jungkookie: thanks. im on my way.

to Jungkookie: it's so weird sitting in your spot like this is what you see almost every day woah

Jungkookie:...okay...anyway I'll see you in a minute

to Jungkookie: OKAY DRIVE SAFELY DONT TEXT AND DRIVE

Jungkookie: Okay mother 🙄

I laughed and went through my messages and went to text Taehyung back.

to Taehyung: nice anyway thank you i really struggle in history so

Taehyung: really? doesn't seem like u would struggle

to Taehyung: well I do sigh sadly

Taehyung: so like

Taehyung: have you ever had a D? (;

to Taehyung: wtf is up with the wink dude

to Taehyung: UEGH TAEHYUNG you're so dirty minded

Taehyung: I don't know what you're talking about I'm an angel 😇

to Taehyung: whatever helps you sleep at night 🙄

Taehyung: you're cute when ur flustered

to Taehyung: who TF said I was flustered bish

Taehyung: i see you covering your face

Taehyung: stop hiding yourself  😘

I looked around and don't see his usual brown chestnut hair anywhere. How does he see me but I can't see him?

"Is that your boyfriend?" Aria asked and thank god no one heard her.

I looked nervous, "Uh, no", I smiled,"it's just someone from my class."

"Oh okay." She smiled cutely and went to talk to Jimin. I wonder what would have happened if someone did hear her. Would I be bombarded with questions? Would Yoongi be bothered by the conversation? He seemed pretty occupied already, though. He was staring at Aria and was laughing at almost everything she said. If I didn't know any better, I would say he may have some interest in her but that can't be because Jimin literally told all of us that he liked her.

I got another text and it was from Taehyung.

Taehyung: See you in art class, cutie. 😘

I took a deep breath and prepared myself for my art class, which is in a couple of hours.

After lunch, I reminded Sora that she needed to tell me something on Saturday.

"Oh. NOW YOU WANT TO KNOW." Sora said sarcastically.

"Yes, now just spill it, dude." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, so uhm, I don't want you to get so excited and weird. Like it's not that big of a de-"

"Oh my god, you're pregnant." I said seriously even though I was just joking.

"You're fucking stupid. No. Uhm, so Jin and I are kind of...I mean...sort of...like seeing each other? I don't know he hasn't asked me out yet but like we hang out all the time. That's why we haven't hung out with you in awhile because we're together most of the time. I don't know. I like him and he likes me. He's the perfect gentleman too. We text each other all the time too. He just hasn't asked me out yet." She said in all one breath and looked at me nervously.

I looked at her blankly and she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Why aren't you saying anything?"

"You said you don't want me to get all excited and weird so here I am." I shrugged trying to contain my excitement.

"Okay, whatever. Be whatever you want. Just say something." Sora laughed.

"...BRUH I FUCKING KNEW IT!" I screamed which resulted into some glares from other people in the classroom.

Sora just rolled her eyes,"I knew it dude. All the compliments. All the texting. All the "oh my god Jin this" or "oh my god Sora that". Y'all are super cute, though. I ship it. What is it? Jora? Sin?" I squealed in excitement, happy for my friends.

"God, why am I friends with you?" Sora groaned and laughed while rubbing her face.

-

I was about to enter Art class and I was kind of nervous for some reason. I walked in and noticed that I was one of the few people there. I set my things up at my table and went through my phone. I looked up when I heard a female voice in front of me.

"Hey, Mia." Aria said shyly.

"Oh, hey Aria!" I smiled genuinely.

"Looks like I have you for my last period." She laughed softly.

"Do you want to sit next to me? You totally can if you want to!" I offered.

"Sure." She sat next to me and put her things on the table next to my stuff. Usually people sat with others but only a couple of us had a table for ourselves, me being one of those people.

"This room is kind of big." Aria was facinated how big the room was. The front was filled with so much floor space and the desk being in the very front and center. All the art supplies and folders were on the big counter in the back. The walls were filled with artwork from other students and it was actually kind of beautiful. Some were filled with dark colors and some were very light. Some were very sad and some were very happy. It all varied and it was really cool. The floor was black and sometimes, if the students needed more space, they do their artwork on the floor. I personally liked staying at my table.

"Yeah, it's pretty cool." I gazed.

While I was looking at the artwork from my desk, I heard Mia clear her throat to get my attention.

"Uhm, Mia. There's a strange, but yet attractive boy looking at you. He's been staring at you for a good 2 minutes." I looked around and saw Kim Taehyung staring right at me. He smiled once I caught his gaze and waved with his left hand while using his right hand to prop his chin up. He flicked his vision towards my phone and looked back up at me. I squinted my eyes towards him and slowly grabbed my phone.

Taehyung: who's the cutie

Taehyung: oh wait that's right...you (;

to Taehyung: you're such a flirt go AWAY

I heard Taehyung laugh and it honestly made my heart flutter. What was this boy doing to me?

-BRUH I FINALLY UPDATED WOW I WANTED THIS CHAPTER TO BE HELLA GOOD IM SORRY FOR THE WAIT! BUT PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE. I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK. I LOVE YOU GUYS. WOW. LOVE LOVE LOVE. PEACE IM OUT.-

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

102K 810 20
|𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑| ~•𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧•~ ~•𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬•~ ~•𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚...
384K 18.5K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
179K 6.5K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
243K 15.7K 20
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...