if you stay // m. daddario

By tuanskitty

"if you stay, i'll never leave. if you go, i'll go with you." #1 in Fanfiction as of July 31st, 2016 More

Playlist
1. Careful, he's a charmer
2. The Talk
3. "Can I kiss you?"
4. Stuck on Stupid
5. I Love Him
6. Instagram
7. Safe With Me
8. Group Date
9. Secret Talent
10. New York City
11. Home to Mama
12. The (S)Ex
13. Caught
14. Last Minute Camping
15. Toronto
16. Accident
17. Broken Hearted
18. Breaking Point
19. Perfectly Fine
20. Heartbreak Girl
22. Apologies
23. Setting Things Right
24. Proposal? Proposal.
25. Marry Me
26. Randomantic Pt. 1
27. Randomantic Pt.2
28. Randomantic Pt. 3
29. Photoshoots, Plane Rides, Past Relationships, & Rumors
30. Dave Franco
31. Boy Problems
32. Danive Livestream
33. Home Sweet Home
34. Wedding Planning and Babies
35. Bowling Nights and City Lights
36. Sleepover
37. Operation: Wedding Dress
38. Vidcon Day One
39. Vidcon Day Two
40. VidCon Day Three
41. Disney Day
42. Helping Alberto
43. Getting Kat a Boyfriend 101
44. When Past Becomes Present
45. Brother or the Hulk?
46. Secrets
47. Wedding Photoshoot
48. I'm Sorry
49. The Aftermat(t)h
50. Voicemails
51. Hospital Visits
52. Decisions
53. First Step to Moving On
54. Back to the Basics
55. This Is My Version of Heartbreak
56. She Is Back In Town
57. Jealous Danielle
58. Museum Adventures
59. Starting Over
60. It's Not A Date, It's Totally a Date
61. Mattnielle is Back
62. Last First Kiss
63. Greece
64. Boys vs. Girls
65. Baby Mattnielle
66. Big Brothers and Baby Making
67. She's Pregnant
68. Halloween
69. Nursery Shopping
70. The Tonight Show
71. Dani's #1 Fan
72. Finally Here
73. Baby's First Day Home
74. Back To Work
75. Happy New Year
76. Operation: Wedding Is A Go; Phase One
77. Picture Time

21. Rumors

1.4K 36 3
By tuanskitty

twitter;

TMZ: Could co-stars Danielle Sherwood and Dylan O'Brien be a thing? Read to find out: https://tmz.com/#news/

Could co-stars Danielle Sherwood and Dylan O'Brien be a thing?

The two Death Cure co-stars were spotted a few nights ago at a movie theater in Toronto with some of their other co-stars. Insiders have told us that the two were really touchy with each other throughout the whole night; "They never left each other's side the whole night - [Dylan] admitted to close friends that he has had a thing for his beautiful co-star". The two have been very flirty with each other through social media as well as off and on set of the Death Cure set. Could this be the start of #Danilan? But what happened to #Mattnielle? Could this be a possible love triangle? More info coming soon!

______________________________________

//dani's pov//

"Do you really believe everything TMZ has been saying about me and Dylan?" I asked Matt through the phone as I was currently in the airport because my dad got into an accident so my mum wants me and Dom to fly back to the UK to visit him.

"I don't know what to believe anymore," Matt said as I could feel myself tearing up. I thought he would believe what I say rather than what a stupid article says. Isn't that how relationships are supposed to be? You're supposed to trust each other, right? Well I guess it's not the case for me and Matt. Obviously if he doesn't want to trust my words then I guess he doesn't really love me enough.

"Well, I guess this isn't a relationship then."

"You know, you've been acting weird lately. If you have something to say then just say it."

"What do you want me to say?"

"I don't know to you. What are you trying to say?"

"I'm tired."

"Of?"

"This. All of this fighting. Matt, all we do is fight now. I don't like it."

"I don't either."

"I guess time isn't on our side."

"I don't want this to end though."

"Matt, I know we said that this would just be a temporary break, but-"

"Don't."

"What?"

"Don't say anything. I know what you're gonna say and you're right. This isn't going to work. Now that you have a lot of things going on from your acting career to your modeling career to your YouTube channel, you don't have a lot of time anymore. Our schedules aren't fitting with each other's anymore. We have to end it."

"I'm sorry."

"No, it's fine." He said as his voice sounded so broken that it literally broke my heart. But things happen for a reason.

"I really am sorry. I still love you but we just can't keep doing this anymore. Maybe in the future, time would be on our side. If we really are meant to be, we'll find a way back to each other. But for now, we have to do this."

"I hope that this doesn't affect our friendship. I don't want to stop talking to you."

"It won't, I promise. But I don't think it'll be easy to talk to each other for a while."

"I know. I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too."

"I love you."

"See you soon," I said as I ended the call and headed to the gate.

The whole plane ride was full of me crying my eyes out silently as strangers around me asked if I was okay and I had to put a fake smile on and tell them that I was okay although everyone knows I'm not; and I'll never be okay. But we had to do it. I didn't want him to wait for me. Our lives are completely different. I always have to travel and he has to stay in LA because they still have to film their second season of Shadowhunters.

As I got off the plane and grabbed my bags from baggage claim, I headed straight to the front to find Dom because he arrived last night and agreed to pick me up from the airport so that our mum wouldn't have to leave the hospital.

"Hey," I said quietly as I put my bag in the backseat of Dom's car while he put my bigger bags in the trunk.

"Hey," he said in a tone that sounded like he was both worried and surprised by my sudden quiet nature, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, fine," I said as I got in the car and buckled my seatbelt while I waited for him to do the same.

"Are you sure? Did something happen that I don't know about?"

"Yeah I'm fine. But if you really want to know, don't ask me."

"Hm, okay," Dom said as he started the car and drove to our parents' house.

As soon as we got to the house, I quickly grabbed my bags and headed up to my old room where I slammed the door and cried into my bed sheets. I know that I came home to see my dad, but right now I just want to be alone. I want to make sure that when I do go see him, I'm not a total wreck. I hate my parents seeing me hurt because I know it hurts them to see me hurt.

"Dani, are you sure you're okay?" Dom asked through the door as he knocked softly.

"Yeah, I'm fine!" I said as my voice cracked a bit.

"C'mon, you still have to visit dad and get ready for your art exhibit show tomorrow." There goes another reason for me to completely break down right now, I have my art exhibit that I've been working years to create tomorrow.

"Okay, okay, I'm coming," I yelled as I rolled off my bed and planted my feet on the ground. I made my way back to Dom's car so we could head over to the hospital.

"I know what you're thinking, so please don't stress yourself out over him. It's not worth it."

"I know, I know," I said as I looked out the window while Dom drove us to the hospital. 

// at the hospital // 

As soon as Dom parked the car, I got out of the car and made my way to the room where Dom said our dad was staying in. Just seeing my dad in pain makes me really sad because he's my dad, but he's also my best friend. My relationship with my dad is like no other, we're practically best friends, I can always tell him what's wrong and he wouldn't judge me. 

"Hey sweetie," My mom said as she stood up to give me a hug, "I'll leave you and your father alone for a while." She said as she left the room and I took her place next to my dad. 

"Hey," I said as I smiled up at my dad. 

"Hey, cupcake," My dad said as he softly smiled back at me, "What's up?" 

"Nothing much." 

"How are you and Matthew?"

"It's...complicated."

"Are you two still together?" 

"Technically, yes." 

"Okay, what happened?"

"I really don't know. It's just that no matter what we do, we can't work out our relationship anymore. Everything always falls apart. I'm going to be really busy starting next week and I don't think he will be able to follow me around because they still have to film the second season of Shadowhunters. Also, there's been rumors going around..." I said before my dad started laughing. 

"I know, your mother told me. She's really into all the news about your life." 

"When is she never interested?" I said as we both laughed. 

"But really, don't worry about it too much. You still have your exhibit tomorrow. Remember how you've always dreamed about being a famous artist? Well, tomorrow is the big day. I bet a lot of galleries will want to buy your work." 

"I hope so."

"I know so. You're my daughter. I know you can do this." 

"Thanks, dad," I said as I got up and hugged him. 

"No problem, cupcake," he said hugging me back, "Now, go home and get some rest for tomorrow. Don't worry about me, you know your mom's got everything covered." 

"Alright, I'll see you after the exhibit show is over," I said as I grabbed my bag and went to where my mom and Dom were waiting in the waiting room. Once Dom saw me, he got up and we headed back to his car so I could go home and get some rest for tomorrow. 

A/N: Thank you for reading this! It'd mean a lot of you vote, comment, and even share this story! New updates at least 1-3 times every week so add this story to your libraries! x

PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY NEW ALEC LIGHTWOOD STORY "IMPOSSIBLE" AND MY OTHER MATTHEW DADDARIO STORY "WILD" 

Also, please follow me on

Twitter: @alphaxpendery

Instagram: m.janineee & alphaxpendery

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 335 6
H E A V E N L Y (ˈhevənli) ADJECTIVE ↳ resembling or befitting heaven; blissful; beautiful ― ❝They say that things happen for a reason but I don't be...
25.4K 583 24
A Raphael Santiago fanfic....
21.8K 633 24
"I don't date. I just think it's pointless if you're not in love, and I don't have the energy to be in love right now. So, no." [Matthew Daddario...
18.4K 413 34
You'll see me in hindsight Tangled up with you all night Burning it down Someday when you leave me I bet these memories Follow you around... Previous...