Better His Love

By TupacsDiamonds

Story About Adonis (guy on cover) And more likely other povs but he learns a lot coming from a domestic viol... More

-1- Real Aggression
-2- Worthy Σsteem
-3- Respect Boundaries
-4- Sneaky Suprise
-5-Suspicion ''Drug''
-6-Unique Qualities
~7~ Comfortable Around
-8-POPPINGTON
-9- Unravel Him
(10) What's wrong
11weekend
=12= Contact
:13: Monae
-14- Halloween regrets
-15- Family Emergency
×16× UNusual
*17* Valentine's Weekend
18- Night of Fun
-19-Attachment
-20-Outings
!21!
<÷22÷>Work
°23°
θ24θ Life of Jada
-25- Real Men
:26:I'll be there
!27! Who would've knew
-28- Comfortable presence
'29'
÷/30\÷Surprise Family
How long will it be over 32
33
34
35 (Last)
Alert

31

1.2K 40 4
By TupacsDiamonds

Asia

"Adonis stop leaving your shoes every damn where for I kill you and be on snapped." I say picking up his new black and gold jays in my arm with two other pair of 12s. "No damn reason." I mumbled busting his door open. He was laying down flipping through channels.

"Boyy- Who you raising ya voice at?" He sternly said getting up. I backed up some before I was lifted and thrown on the bed. "Why you so messy?" I ask calmly. "Why you so thick?" He asked over me. I kneed him in his chest getting on top of him.

"Make sure you put ya shoes where they go" I said before punching him and getting up fast.

I picked his shoes back up and stacked his shelf where the shoes were missing.

I left back downstairs and finished sweeping the kitchen. This lazy motherfucka don't know the definition of clean.

I wiped the marble counters down with bleach and the stainless steel appliances. When I was done I heard Adonis loud mouth rapping to the song that played through the speakers. "What you want for dinnner?" I asked opening the fridge. "Sausage Fettuccini" he says. "I made banana pudding, ima put the pan back in a sec.'' I say

I grab the sausage links and place them by the stove. It was still around 12 and ever since I left my 3-10am classes I been here cleaning. "Take a pic , it'll last longer?" I say "pose."

Asia^^^

I turned around and posed. Plus my makeup was on 10. Had on my Grey wife beater and matching pink underwear. "Got it, you know your make up make you look like a whole different person" He says putting his arm around my waist. With his hands Reaching my ass he squeeze it. "I've been told." I tell him looking up at him. "How was school?" He asked in the moment

I let go of his arm and sat on the island "Successful, passed exams me and a student Mackenzie are the top in our class, she spends alot of money on coming here every weekend, not only that she goes to two colleges and wants to be a model trainer or hair dresser, I forgot." I tell him.

"Where she go if she only go to school here?" He ask "Texas, she's from Cali but lives in Texas." I say.

"Enough bout her, what you tryna do ?" He grinned like a any boy in a candy store. Leaning back and giving him that look. He pulled me up throwing me over his shoulder and upstairs we went .

Laughing uncontrollably he layed me on the bed. I turned over on my stomach.

He palmed my ass before pulling my panties down. I got on my knees and got them off.

"I'm finna fuck up your walk" he says

1hr later

"Oh but you fucked up my walk, ahha that's why you sleep, I put it on ya." I picked on a sleeping Adonis while dancing around.

I went and took a shower and after my shower I got dressed. "Where you going?" Adonis asked jumping up. "Out to see my dad and brothers, you want to go?" "Nah gotta check on the bikes." He said walking over to me. "Gimme kiss." I say. " He pecks my lips before holding my waist. "Looks like I can walk, and boy this pussy put you to sleep in an hour." I laugh making him smile looking away. "I could've went at least 4 more until my walk was officially fucked up" I laugh.

"Look remember I gave you control, you rode it, you sucked it you rode it and rode it, next time I'm in control." He says. ''Boy okay, by baby." I kiss him before walking out to the car.

Adonis

"Aye man wassup bruh you tryna ball?" asked Carlos "probably like this weekend, but I'm on my way to the warehouse." I say grabbing a shirt. " aight bruh one" I hung up. I guess we can ball over here. I finished getting dressed and got ready to leave. Everything was clean, rooms, stairs, foyer she cleaned everything even kicked my once a month cleaner out to do it on her own.

I headed out to the work.

Jada

I was cleaning up and my doorbell rung. I look so inappropriate . when you live alone and it's your day off and you cleaning before work tomorrow morning. I looked through the peep hole and seen it was Carlos. I opened it have cracked. Damn he look good in his crisp black t shirt jeans - "umm is it a good time?" He asked. "Oh yea of course, it's just, come in." I step back opening the door. "Ohhhhhh." "Yea, my day off so I been freely cleaning." I say while he close the door. I go cut the music down and fix me a glass of Wine. "Want some😁?" I ask him "Nahh ." he sits at the bar setting his phone and keys down.

He licked his lips. "Soo what brings you by?" I ask wiping my counters. "Well Adonis went to work, was gone ball , his girl went to see her family Odell and them." Carlos smiles. "And I was the last resort." I smile. "Yea but you look busy cleaning and stuff." He say looking back at my living room.

I was finished but I was in the middle of sweeping. I shrugged.

Carlos

A nigga was Bord as hell. I came over Jada house to see what she was doing. "Well ima get that up." She says then grab the broom. I watched her go over and sweep it up. Damnn she had on some shorts

And they looked like a thong from the back. "Ugh Jada." I tilted my head. " yes." She sat up and dumped it in the trash. "Ima head out." I say getting up. "If I'm making you uncomfortable you can just say so" she says. "No no no it's your house it's just tempting to guy like me cause I haven't had sex in 4 years and I must say you have the most nicest ass I ever laid eyes on." I chuckled.

"I'm soo sorry, umm but I'll put on some clothes you don't have to leave." She rushes going to her room. I sit back down setting my keys and phone down.

...................

"Let's watch a movie in here." Jada says coming out in a sweat suit. I nodd and go over to her couch. She turns on Netflix from the remote, she got one of them high def shits or smart TV . "what you want to watch?" "Doesn't matter." "Drama?" "Sure" "dysfunctional friends it is" she clicks the movie and it loads.

"Did you eat anything today?" "Yea some IHOP." I said laying down. I grabbed her hand and pulled her on top of me. Easy , not all at once cause ha ass was giving me life.

I put my arm around her stomach and we watched the movie.

1hr later

I woke up and felt around for Jada but she wasn't there. I sat up kicking my shoes off. I took my jewelry off setting it on the table. It smelled fresh like good food. I got up turning around seeing a plate wrapped and a paper. I took my shirt off and sat it by my shoes and jewelry.

"You fell asleep after they got to the church on the movie, I took a shower and went to take a nap, there calling for more rain so I made you a chicken breast melt , I made tea and the chips are in the pantry, just so you can be full before you leave. "

-Jada

I smiled before unwrapping the plate. It looked real good.

I started eating and finished.

I drunk a glass of tea and cleaned my dishes.

I turned the lights off and checked my phone.

Lea
Lea
Lea
Brittany
Lea
Lea

Brittany: Cous I got the Rottweilers you wanted just hit my husband line for a price

Lea: I heard you was out, when you gone come let me fuck, I miss yo big ass dick
Daddy

I deleted lea contact.

I messed around with her before babymom got pregnant with Olivia.

I locked my iPhone and put it in my jeans pocket. I walked down the hall to Jada room. Her door was open and she was knocked out.

I went and layed on her bed. She was under her covers facing the other way. Her phone started ringing. She reached over and answered sleepy.

"Hello"

"No"

"Maaa check the laundry room"

"No ma I'm sure."

"Was sleep."

"Aight, love you too, bye." She hung up and sat up facing the other side still. She was in her comfortable clothing again. I just kept watching her. She ran her hands through her hair before standing.

I groaned getting caught. ''Shit you scared me" she said . she had turned so fast. "I thought you would have left or at least still be asleep on the couch." Jada said
"Nah got bored, I'm still tired though." I say laying on my back putting my hands behind my head. "Sooooo When are you leaving?" She asked"ohh so uon want me here, its cool I'll go." I say getting up. "Nooo no no, I was just asking like do you plan on leaving me?" She says swinging back and fourth.

She fears being alone.

"Come here girl." I extend my arms for her. She shyly came to me and sat on my lap. "Why you don't want to be alone?" I ask "well chase broke my heart and I was willing to take to the next level." She says. "Hey but look you were there for me when I was down even when I killed every last nerve when you first got my case, you stayed as my lawyer and you got personal and told me reality, gave me a place to stay for a couple nights , fed me, washed my clothes, you think ima leave one hell of a women like you a lone, hell nah, ima be here to check on you, chill, with you and deal with you, you to sweet and caring for someone like chase. He still a little boy but we getting a long at work and that's fine. Olivia calls me every morning before school, I did get the title as her goddaddy , permission from both of them but that doesn't mean he stills gets to deal with you cause I wanna deal with you and that's word." I say

"Wow, that's real nice,How was jail for you?"

I started telling her and she layer down next to me.

Asia

"Aight dad I'm gonna go see about this bike place I'm tryna get a motorcycle." Odell said walking out our dads house.

I got a step mom, O'Dell's mom she's really sweet and kind and already loves me. "Aight now stay yo famous ass in the car until yo sister straighten things out." My dad says. "Alright." I push Odell to my truck. "Where you live at ?" I ask. "I got two condos down here but I live in New York. Just visiting, Jarvis left without saying by but he had a baby on the way in Miami fucking round with them broads." Odell said getting in.

"Ight Google some places and put them in my GPS and we can go." I say

"Found one" he showed me.

"Let's go" I pull out and put on migos dabbing the whole way there.

"Put a hood on and stay until I come get you, turn the air on." I say geting out.

I walk up and there is a big buff fat dude by the door. "Wassup Lil momma" "eww I'm here to get a bike." I say "go on in" he opened the door. I walked in and looked around. "Hey I'm Mikey anything specific.""I'll look around first where's the bathroom." I ask I really needed to see the boss and let him know it was Odell, "back there to the left."
I went and looked for the boss office.

It said Adonis C. I walked towards the crack door hearing moans. What the hell.

I see a clear view through the crack, a bitch deep throating him and his face full of guilty pleasure, "ohh do you like that daddy." "Yea fuck." "Can I ride" "Nahh just suck me." I heard And seen enough. I let my last tear fall before quietly disappearing.

"You find everything okay?" "Yea I'm a little sick, I'll just go'' I say walking out.

"By fine ass." The man says I mugg him and get in the car.

"You aight, they ready?" "Nahh we can go somewhere else service bad, and umm you still got that empty condo?"

"Yea?"

"Can I move in to it, don't ask just lemme stay there, ima take you to get a bike this weekend something came up." I say. "You sure you okay, you crying" "yea I'm just overwhelmed, test results aren't coming in fast enough" I lied

I drop Odell off and head back to Adonis house. After what I seen I'm gone.

Aisa caught Adonis cheating
Carlos and Jada

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 67 62
its about a girl me who is really picky when it comes down to her type of boys
5.2M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...