The Mystery Guy *editing*

Strawbxbyyy tarafından

"Don't you dare try to escape, or he'll kill you" *** Sapphire Gates, a nineteen-year old girl is moving to a... Daha Fazla

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
‼AUTHOR'S NOTE‼
27
28
29
30
Epilogue

19

273 10 2
Strawbxbyyy tarafından

Sapphire's POV

"A Demon? You must be fucking kidding me." I said, crossing my arms over my chest as he held my waist tightly.

Oh his possessiveness...

How come James is a Demon? He seems nice anyway.

"No I'm not. How dare him put his foot onto my land without my fucking permission? He even put his lips onto you and you just fucking let him" He said angrily.

I rolled my eyes.

"Well its not my fault that his nice and you're not" I spat. He smirks.

"Now you're comparing me to him?" I give him a death glare. I tried to let go his arms on my waist but he keeps holding me tightly making me groan.

"What do you want?" I said through gritted teeth. The fuck is wrong with him?

"Is he nice Saphhire or very very nice?" He said leaning in, brushing his lips onto mine. I froze.

Oh gosh, oh gosh.

"B-blake, let me go" I said against his lips making him groan and hold me tightly. Fucking goodness sake!

Ring! Ring!

We snap our head on the nightstand where my phone is ringing loudly. Blake growled and let go of me and went to grab my phone. I ran at him.

"The fuck?! Blake give me the phone!"

"No."

Before I could snatch the phone from him, he press the green button and place it on loud speaker. I groan.

"Hello? Sapphire? Are you there?" James asked on the other line. Blake stare at my phone angrily but didn't say a word. I sigh.

"I'm here James, I'm fine" I said back at him still my phone on Blake's hand. He glare at me making me roll my eyes in frustration. He's killing me right now.

"Oh that's good then. Would you mind if I come over?"

Blake head snap at me. He gripped my phone tightly and directly press the red button, ending the call.

"What the fuck?! Blake are you crazy?!" I shouted at him as he place my phone back on the nightstand. What is wrong with him?

"No! You're the one who's crazy! Why would you let some Demon step into this house of yours? He will hurt you!" He yelled back at me. I gasp.

"And how can you so sure that I'll let him come over here that I even haven't said anything yet?!"

"Because I know you'll let him even you haven't said anything yet. He is a friend of yours, of course you'll let him!"

He run his hand on his hair frustratedly making me sigh. Seriously, we're arguing like what couples mostly do.

"What is wrong with you?"

He then went towards my position and grab my arms, tangled it onto his neck. He put his arms once again onto my waist as he put his forehead into mine.

"I don't trust him. I told you, he's a Demon too. He's more worse than me" He said softly, calming his self down. I frown at his sudden expression. First mad, now possessive, again.

I stay silent.

"He eats people"

His black eyes met mine.

"W-what?" He sighs.

"He eats people as in like a fucking zombie"

"But why he-"

"Haven't some black eyes like me? Its because he's very good hiding it. Its a trick. I'm glad it didn't lure you though or else I'm going to cut his fucking head off.

A Demon can be anybody my Sapphire. A little disguise is fine once you fall into its trap. You never know. Maybe its in your family, your friends"

I look down while he place his chin on top of my head and pulled me closer towards his body.

I never thought a guy like James would trick me like that. And I almost fall onto it. I sigh.

"How did you know him?"

"He's a fucking billionaire right? Of course you'll know him. His name is always in the newspaper and in t.v. and fuck, that guy is super rich and well-known. But no one knows he's a Demon" I hid my face at the crook of his neck and hug him tightly.

"But why some people can see him?"

"Why? You can't see me?" He chuckled.

"Of course I can" I said in a 'duh' tone.

"Then you can see him as well. But sometimes if you're not in the mood showing your presence to everyone, then don't. As the rumors said about me:

He only show his full self to the person he about to kill.

So it means, some of my victims already know my presence since I show them my full self to them cause its a sign you're the next victim" I just nodded.

"And that's why, at first I can only hear your voice but I can't see you"

"Absolutely. You don't deserve my presence at that time but now, yes you can. Its a trick too actually, playing with your victims. You thought someone's talking inside your head when the truth is, he really is just nearby"

I sigh into his neck.

"I hate you, you trick me"

I heard him chuckle softly while brushing his hand onto my hair making me close my eyes.

"I know. But I didn't kill you am I? You're the first person who saw me fully without me killing you. Its weird though. I thought, once I show myself to you I will kill you directly but look what I did, I just ended up torturing you but not kill you"

He still brush my hair soothingly making me yawn. The next thing he did is he scooped me up, bridal-style and put me gently onto my bed.

"Sleep Saphhire"

"Would you come back once you finish your whistle?" I softly asked, forcing my eyes to open still. He smiled at me.

"Of course" He then kissed my forehead as I let myself fall into the darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~Dream~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was standing once again in a room, alone. It was an old room though. But I turn around when I saw two kids on the bed, just talking.

"Why don't you wear this glasses so you can see clearly?" It was Flare. I watch him handed the boy which is Knighter the glasses but he shove it away.

"They will bully me if I wear that. School is coming up again" Knighter said.

I was shocked that they look a little bit bigger here. Around twelve or thirteen I guess?

They're growing up in my dream, they're getting matured every time I dreamt of them. Cool.

"They will not bully you, I'm here aren't I? I'm always here to defend you" Flare said, smiling at him. But Knighter look down.

Huh? I wonder what make him so sad.

"That's the thing, I don't want you to defend me anymore. I should be the one defending you. I'm a boy and you're a girl. My duty is to protect you" I smiled at his words.
Flare smile as well.

"Sweet. But seriously, I don't mind defending you, you are my best friend. If someone hurt you, I'm going to punch his or her face"

Knighter chuckled and lay down on the sheets.

"Come on, wear the glasses you dirty blonde haired boy" Knighter suddenly sit up once again and groan.

"Stop calling me that!" He yelled as he shove his face onto the pillow, leaving Flare laughing.

What made me confused is the sound of her laughs. It almost sound the same as mine. This girl is making me confused.

"Come on Knighter, wear it" Flare demanded while Knighter pouted. Cute.

"No." He shook his head.

"I wore them last year and it turns out bad. They always bully me because of it and you on the other hand always take the beating cause you always defend me. I hate it when you defend me" He stated. I stare at Flare.

"Why?"

"Cause it hurts for me to see you in pain" He look down.

Knighter always get bullied? Since when?

"Then stand up for yourself and fight" Flare said quickly making Knighter to look at him straight in the eyes. I stayed quiet.

"I'm weak" He admitted.

"No you're not"

"Yes I am"

"I said no you're not!" She shouted. Knighter stayed silent for awhile but then spoke up.

"Why are you doing this to me Sapphire?"

Sapphire? He called her Sapphire? Is this my vision? Does this happened before?

"Because you're my friend Alexander and that's it"

                          ***

I woke up in my bed groaning as I rub my eyes with my hands and look around me.

Blake isn't here. Huh? Where is he?

I sit up on my bed and pull the blanket over my body while I rub my head. The dream. Its back.

Alexander, Sapphire, Flare, Knighter? Who are they?

Stupid dreams, stupid, stupid dreams. I groan in frustration while I crossed my arms over my chest angrily. They're so confusing.

The girl's name is Sapphire and her nickname must be Flare while the name of the boy must be Alexander and his nickname is Knighter. What the actual fuck?

My nickname isn't Flare, Saf it is.

Confused, I'm confused.

Then a crow just suddenly fly through inside my window which is widely open and fly around my room. Oh shit.

I grip the blanket tightly over my body as I saw the crow landed onto my bed. Oh please, don't eat me.

Then a black smoke appear in front of me making me cough. The fuck? Then the black smoke started to fade away when I spotted a figure sitting on my bed and its... Blake?!

I stare at him wide-eyed as I saw his lips twitch into a smirk.

"Blake, what the fuck?!" I shouted at him. His laugh echoes inside my room while I'm still in shock. He turned into a crow?!

"You turn into a crow?!" I yelled at him.

He just shrug playfully which made me frown.

"What do you expect? I'm a Demon" He smirks.

Right. I tossed my blanket aside and rise up from my bed.

When I slowly stand up from my own bed, a hand grab me by my waist cause me to yelp and landed into Blake's lap. I rolled my eyes.

"Where are you going baby?"

He whispered into my ear, sending some tingling sensation all over my body. He must have notice it cause he grip my waist tighter and bit my ear softly.

"B-blake, stop it" I demanded looking at him. He pouted.

"Why?" He whine like a child and slowly put some soft kisses onto my neck making me hummed. Fuck this Demon.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance as I try to move his hand away from my waist and he gladly did. I stand up with his other hand enter twine with mine. He smirks.

I drag him out of the room as we lead our way to the kitchen, still our hands clasp together.

As we reach the counter, I let go of his hand and made myself a cup of coffee.

"I saw him last night" I grab a hold of my hot coffee and sip a little before walking towards him and place my drink on the counter. I frowned.

"Who?"

"James. James Lucas"

Then his expression turned mad and his hands are clenched into fist and his jaw tense. I stare at him.

"I saw him in a dark alley, with someone"

With someone? Who?

"When I stopped my whistling, I saw him drag someone into the dark alley and it was a girl, a dead girl. I eyed him though. He didn't see me cause I was hiding behind the shadows"

Oh my gosh. Dead girl?

"He was eating her flesh. It was disgusting though. I was mad because he touch one of my people who lived in this town which I rule. He is a stray Demon that crossed into my territory and its not good"

I look down staring at my coffee, adjusting to what I just heard. James Lucas is a fucking Demon, but a worst one.

What happened yesterday was all an act then? He just did those kind gestures to get to me?

"Sapphire? Are you okay?" Blake coaxed, making me look at him.

"I don't know. What if he finds me and turns me into one of his victims? Oh my gosh Blake, he knows my place, he knows where I lived! What if he comes here?!"

I was trembling in fear as he went into me and hugged me behind my back. I took a sharp breath and calm down a little when his grip tighten around me.

"I will search him through the town don't worry. Once I found him, I'll finish him off. You'll be fine Sapphire" He said against my ear.

He broke off his embrace on me and made his way to our door. I gasp as I follow him.

"Hey! Where are you going?!" He turn towards me and cupped my cheeks with his hands.

"I'm going to find him. Go inside your room, lock the windows so does your door and don't open it to no one. Just do it and stay there, do you got me?" I nodded.

He kissed my forehead and went outside the door as I saw him turn into a crow once again and fly away. Cool, very cool.

I went inside and lock the door behind me and went upstairs.
I closed my windows and my door as well before plopping into my bed and pulled the blanket once again on my body.

Oh I hope Blake will find him.

Then a sudden ring of my phone directly echoes through my room making me gasp. Who would it be?

I grab my phone on the nightstand and see who it was. My eyes went wide as I saw the name.

James L. calling........

I grip my phone.

What a mother-fucking Demon.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

792K 10.8K 24
A girl walking alone at night, suddenly gets kidnapped by a group of five guys. They all love and want to share her. She tries many times to escape b...
4.6K 349 37
*Mature content within* '' Even if it means killing my own mate, I will get my revenge.'' ---- ----- She's the reason that there is an obligated cur...
64.9K 1.3K 25
A creepypasta and marble hornets crossover fic. <3 (Y/n) ran away from her home and went to Alabama where (F/n) lives. She meets Timothy and Brian al...
55 4 15
Lance, a man who knew all too well that he was not going to make it to the pearly gates, was ready for the inferno. But fate had a different plan for...