Oops; A Mithzan x Reader fanf...

By Lil_Mack

(Y/N) really didn't mean to... It was a BIG misunderstanding... (Y/N) kinda... um... well, she punched Mithza... More

Background
Chapter 1; A Whole New City
Chapter 2; A City I Could Posssible Love
Chapter 3; Nice to Meet You
Chapter 5; Wait... Work?
Chapter 6; A Great TRIP and Hints
Chapter 7; Mistakes and Stories.
Chapter 8; More Trips and Break Ups
Chapter 9; Waking up
Chapter 10; Back to Work :(
Chapter 11; Fight! Fight! Fight!
Chapter 12; Girl's Day Out
A/N; I was tagged XP
Chapter 13; Lunch Date or Nah?
Chapter 14; Meeting Da Fam
Chapter 15; Cuddles
Chapter 16; Sarah!!
Chapter 17; Dreams and Loves
Chapter 18; Ex's and Oh's
Chapter 19; Lunch
Chapter 20; Old Friends...
A/N I was tagged again...
Chapter 21; The Meeting of Da Friends
Chapter 22; Back to Work
Chapter 23; Movie Night
Chapter 24; The Date
Chapter 25; Couples?
Chapter 26; Red?
Chapter 27; Wedding
New Book?
A/N; I was tagged once more + Team?
Character Q & A?
A Sequel?!?!
New book is out!!!

Chapter 4; Office? Job?

6K 186 192
By Lil_Mack

Your POV (The Next Day...)

I play my jams as I dance around the kitchen.

"Something bout you, makes me feel like a dangerous women!" I sang and danced along as I made pancakes. I hear someone clear their throat. "If you want to join, feel free Jess." I knew that she had stayed the night.

"Well, that does sound like a fun offer..." I jumped and spun around at the male voice. It was Max. My face turns red. My hand goes to the back of my neck.

"Well... I wasn't really talking to you. And I was not aware that it were... here, but... I guess you can join if you wan to." I then turned my music up loader and continued to dance. He laughed, then walked away. I shrugged as Jess wandered into the kitchen. She rolled her eyes.

"Pancakes? Really?" She questioned.

"Quit questioning my motives and grab the syrup," I laugh. She laughs too, then joins in with my dancing. I flip pancakes.

"What's for breakfast?" A sleepy Ross enters the room. I threw my hands in the air.

"Who all stayed over last night?!" I exclaimed. Jess gave me a cheeky smile.

"Everybody..." she replied. I groan.

"Could you be a dear and go get me more pancake batter? I'm not going to have enough." I bat my eyes at Jess. It's now her turn to groan. I put my hands up. "Fine. Fine, I'll do it. You just make the pancakes and give me time to go look like a civilized person." I sigh and walk into my closet. What to wear, what to wear? I finally decide on (outfit above) and grab my stuff. I then do my makeup quickly. "Done!" I congratulate myself, then walk downstairs. Everybody is either asleep or watching some anime, so I take my time and slip out the door. I hop in my car. I flip on the radio. "DIRTY DEEDS AND THEY'RE DONE DIRT CHEAP!" I yell with the radio as I pull out of my driveway. I drive around until I find the supermarket. I slip out of my car and hear screaming. "What th-" I'm so rudely interrupted by a teenage girl holding up her phone.

"OH MY IRENE! IT'S (YT/N)!" I fake gasp.

"OMG! IT'S SOME RANDOM TEENAGE GIRL I DON'T KNOW!" I cover my mouth with my hands. "So, do you want me to sign something? Or do you want a picture?..."

"A picture!" She exclaims. I pull out my phone and pose for a selfie. She does the same in the background. I pull up Instagram.

"What's your username? I'll tag you."

"Oh! Uh... @SomeRandomPerson123 (hope that isn't actually an account XP)"

"Okay.... And done! You can screen shot it or whatever. I'm going to go inside now." She waves as I walk inside. I quickly grab some pancake batter, pay for it, and head out. I swiftly hop back into my car and drive home. I run out of my car and into my house. "Honey, I'm HOOME!" I yell.

"Okay sweet pea!" Max says in a smoker voice. I laugh and hand Jess the pancake mix.

"More food please!¡" I tell her. She laughs. I can hear Mario Kart going on my TV already. I swiftly grab one of the remotes and start to kick butt. "Me win!!" I yell as I jump up in victory. All the guys stare at me in disbelief. I laugh. "I'm not just a famous YouTuber because of my looks.. Although that helps." I laugh once more as Jess brings out the food.

"Did she whoop your butts?" She asks.

"Uh-huh." Ross mutters.

"Oh, don't worry. She's a natural at all games. Not just Mario Kart. I found  that one out the hard way." I give everyone my signature grin.

"Wait, are you a YouTuber?"

"Ya, I'm (yt/n)"

"Oh! I've watched your videos! Would you like to join our office for YouTubers!"

"Ummm YES!!!" I squeal. "Uhh I-I mean sure."

A/N

I hope you guys liked this chapter! I'm keeping up my schedule! Go me! Today was our science fair. BYYYYEEEEE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 341 73
(Story will be in reader's P.O.V, just not the description) Y/N is Adam's (SkyDoesMinecraft's) little sister. You recently got a job at the offices...
20.3K 631 32
Sky Media is looking for a new addition to the team! [Y/N] is the one for them since, [Y/N] is an old friend of Adam aka Sky. Then on the first day...
350K 9K 97
★#2 IN MITHZAN★ ★#212 IN FANFICTION★ #5 IN SKYDOESMINECRAFT After a MONTH, you can finally move into your office at Sky Media. Adam asked you to join...
11.9K 109 51
May i just point out there is swearing within this book, however i will not be writing heavy smut i believe there may be one part that starts to get...