Troglodytic (Yaoi BoyXBoy)

Per Akikou

WARNING BOYXBOY EXPLICIT CONTENT! Takahiro has always been that rebellious teen that people would hang out wi... Més

Part 1: Routine「Takahiro」
Part 2: Company「Takahiro」
Part 3: Bratty「Takahiro」
Part 4: Hope「Yuki」
Part 5: Professor「Yuki」
Part 6: Milk「Takahiro」
Part 7: Distant「Takahiro」
Part 8: Affection「Yuki」
Part 9: Relationship「Yuki」
Part 10: Knives「Yuki」
Part 11: Lost「Takahiro」
Part 12: Friend「Takahiro」
Part 13: Job「Yuki」
Part 14: Roommates「Yuki」
Part 15: Caring「Takahiro」
Part 16: Gift「Yuki」
Part 17: School「Takahiro」
Part 18: Rumors「 Takahiro」
Part 19: Feelings「Yuki」
Part 20: Confession「Takahiro」
Part 21: Death「Takahiro」
Part 22: Kazuo「Yuki」
Part 23: Rain「Takahiro」
Part 24: Release「Takahiro」
Part 25: Vanish「Takahiro」
Part 26: Koji「Yuki」
Part 27: Christmas「Takahiro」
Part 28: Guilt「Takahiro」
Part 29: Angry「Yuki」
Part 30: Threats「Takahiro」
Part 31: Hidden「Yuki」
Part 32: Ink「Takahiro」
Part 33: Stealth「Takahiro」
Part 34: Last「Yuki」
Part 35: Conclude「Takahiro」
Part 36: Betrayal「Yuki」
Part 38: Trip「Takahiro」
Part 39: Flash「Yuki」
Part 40: Dust 「Takahiro」
Epilogue
「Author's Note」

Part 37: Reveals「Yuki」

986 61 59
Per Akikou

Chapter 37: Reveals

I locked myself in my room. I didn't want to think about what they have done before I had just figured out. Takahiro wasn't into me. It hurts. All I wanted was to be loved by him. I thought Chisa was my friend too. Everyone is a betrayer.

I clenched my fist. My nails dug into my palm so hard that it began bleeding. I licked up the blood. It tasted like nasty pennies. I was a bitter guy with a bitter life.

There was no holding back now. Chisa was surely going to get it.

======

During school, I kept a close eye on Chisa. She would walk in, smile, and greet me as if she isn't that slut I saw getting pounded the other day by my boyfriend. Women sicken me sometimes. They can go about their daily lives while living a lie. They can be so two faced that it made me want to saluter their whole existence.

"Hey Yuki, what's up? Did you do the homework?" She asked oh so casually.

"I did." I dug in my bag to find the homework. I stared at her from the corner of my eye. What a disgusting beast. She probably wants to copy my homework.

"Wow me too! It wasn't as tough. Wanna check answers before he collects it?" She smiles.

"I'm okay." I dismissed the idea.

"Okay. Are you okay? You seem to have a lot on your mind."

This bitch really has the nerve to not know why I am in such a gloomy mood? Are all girls this stupid. You're caught red handed. You are so delusional that you think I'm oblivious to the fact that you had sex with what's mine.

"No it's nothing." I shook my head. "Would you like to come over today?"

"To Takahiro's place?"

My brain stunned a bit. Her saying his name was already gut wrenching. "No to my own apartment. I am remodeling it. I might move back in." I still recall me having a little bit of the month left to move out. This was a good opportunity to invite her, and confront her.

"That works." She nods.

Perfect. She doesn't suspect me of knowing. Then again, she isn't the brightest light bulb out there.

======

Takahiro notified me that he was going out with his friends today. I didn't want to be in his apartment anyway just in case his plans would alternate.

I walked side by side with Chisa down the sidewalk. She was texting, and listening to music. I wonder if she is texting him....

My brain began hurting. The thought of them getting intimate, and flirting just seems downright disturbing. I grabbed her phone, and shoved it in her bag. She gasped. "Yuki, are you okay,"

"I just don't think you should always be texting. It kinda spoils the quality time with friends."

"You are right. I just wanted to chat with my group about this cosplay convention we are going to soon. Do you happen to cosplay?"

"Not sure what that is."

She looked shocked. "Wow! Basically it's a convention where you dress up as your favorite fictional character. Preferably your favorite anime character." She smiles.

"Oh I see. Who will you be?" I asked while not really giving a shit.

"I might be one of the girls from K-On. Not sure yet." She giggles.

"Ah I see." I nodded.

We were slowly approaching my apartment complex. I knew inside would just consist of a couch, and table, but that was all we needed anyway.

I stepped over to my front door, and unlocked it. Chisa went inside, as I followed her from behind.

"Wow, you look like you will be moving."

"Well I don't live here really."

"You live with Takahiro right?" She asked.

"How do you know?" I asked quite stupidly.

"Obvious Yuki duh." She winks.

"Sit." I tried to play off my nervousness. Why am I nervous for? If anything, she should be the one concerned.

She sits, and smile. "What should we do? You don't have anything in your house, and there are no tests coming up to study."

"Hm would you like something to drink? I only have orange juice right now."

"Sure."

"I'll think of something to do after." I went to the kitchen, and grabbed a glass, and the orange juice I had in my bag. I unloaded some ice, and poured the juice in.

My stomach roared. The smell of the orange juice made me realize how hungry I am. I didn't eat breakfast this morning. I felt grumpy. I just wanted to get this done with, and eat.

I stirred around the orange juice. I have mixed in sleeping agents in the orange juice prior to putting it in my bag. This will surely knock her out soon. I went over to her, and handed her the glass. She takes it with a smile like the idiot she is.

"Thanks Yuki!" She takes a big sip, and I almost wanted to burst out laughing, but halted my obvious actions.

"So Chisa, do you happen to like Takahiro?" I asked with a small smirk.

She froze for a bit. "What makes you ask that?"

"Because I saw you."

Her eyes widened as she looked at me. "When?"

"Don't play dumb. You know he has someone, and that someone is me." I stood up, and she nervously and quickly did the same.

"I didn't..I di-"

"SHUT UP!" You are a slut! You are a disgusting whore!" I charged at her, and she began running. She was stupid enough to run up the stairs too.

"Yuki! I'm sorry! I had no idea!" She screams as she runs in the bathroom, and locks the door.

"You knew damn well! You knew I lived with him! You knew everything!" My blood was boiling, and my fist tightened. I grabbed ahold of the bathroom's handle. Locked as presumed. "Open the fucking door!" I demanded.

"No! Just accept what I tell you!" She cries.

I began charging at the door with all my might. I could feel the door slowly breaking on the lock's end. She can't escape.

"Yuki!" She shields the door from opening from her body. I could hear her heart shattering cries of fear as I rammed the door harder each time.

I pushed hard enough that the door spring wide open. I glared at her, and grabbed her by her hair. She cries out as she grabs my hand, trying to pry me off.

"Get off me!" She screams.

"Shut up bitch!" I punched her across her face, and she passes out.

I dragged her by the hair, and pulled her down the stairs. She really makes me work doesn't she? I dragged her all the way down to the basement. I opened the fridge I had downstairs, and dumped her in there. I looked to the right of the fridge. There were bones scattered in a pile there. I have to remind myself to get rid of those eventually. 

I went to my bag, and grabbed out a syringe with some weird formula to paralyze a person. My father often snuck such medications to me. I didn't know why or how, but he managed, and it became of good used to me.

I went back to Chisa, and injected her veins with the clear liquid. My stomach roared yet again. Maybe I will go home to eat first, but then...I don't want to leave her

"Beep beep!" My phone started buzzing. I picked up.

"Yuki, I'm going to be late today. Have dinner without me." Takahiro said on the phone.

"Whatever." I hung up. I didn't have the time to deal with him right now.

I received a text on my phone from Takahiro. I opened the text.

"Why are you angry?"

"Why do you think?!" I replied back.

"Sorry."

"I don't wish to talk now. See you later." I closed, and tossed my phone in my bag. I guess today will be a day I stay here. Perfect though.

======

Chisa slowly woke up after an hour of being passed out. She was tied to a chair in the kitchen. Her eyes looked terrified. "Yuki, what are you doing?!"

"I'm sick of women. They constantly take Takahiro away from me." I stood up, and grab duct tape, and taped it to her mouth. "You were my best friend. You should know better than attempting to be a slut. You don't even look good naked."

Her eyes were dripping of tears at this point. Why do women think crying will gain them sympathy? It won't. I'm not remotely interested in humans, especially women.

"You always looked like a loser. You think I was actually proud to be friends with you? Even Takahiro made fun of me for being friends with you." I grabbed the kitchen knife. Her eyes wouldn't stop following the blade.

"Sometimes I think both you, and Takahiro deserve death." I went over to tear open her shirt, revealing her bra. "Uhg...." I groaned in disgust. I tore open the bra with the knife, and her breasts popped out. The knife goes over to cut off her bottoms. I worked the knife until she was practically naked. She cried, and cried, but I wasn't sympathetic.

My hands tightened on the knife on the table. I slowly walked over to her as I glide the blade across her fleshy thigh. She begins breathing out of control. I could tell she was horrified.

I dug the tip of the blade under her skin as she cries out from behind the tape. Her eyes start watering as I pushed the knife deeper. I sliced a perfectly symmetric square, and glided the knife under to cut off the flesh. Blood spurred from the wound, and drips down her leg. I held the square piece of meat in between my index finger, and thumb. I waved the piece in front of her face. She looked as if she wanted to pass out from fear. Her eyes rolled up to the back of her head as she stops making noises. She passed out yet again.

I bent down to get on my knees. My hands smeared all over the blood on her thigh. The smell of metal blood filled the room. I lowered my face to her thigh, and ran my tongue along the area that was missing the skin. I tasted the bitter blood. It tasted so sultry.

My lips closed as I started sucking the blood, drinking it like a mad man until there was nothing left. I looked down at my palm that still had the flesh. I held it above my head as I tilt my head backwards, slowly making it into my mouth. I closed my mouth, and began chewing slowly. It was rubbery. It wasn't cooked. I liked it raw. I like the taste of blood, and the taste of human meat. I swallowed slowly, and licked my hand. A small grin appeared on my face.

"This will surely satisfy the hunger for today."

To Be Continued

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

48K 2.3K 33
WARNING: ManxBoy/BoyXBoy mature reading with explicit content! Satoshi thought he had escaped the twisted adventures of his first love, but when his...
Iris Per syrenajones16

Novel·la juvenil

475 4 13
This is the story of a young man in high school named Aaron. He has demons in his past, and in is future, voices and thoughts that scare and entice h...
52.6K 2.2K 18
No Quirk AU! Out Of Character Eijirou Kirishama! UA Academy Is A University! Completed Story! - After having 2 fights with a student named, Katsuki B...
135K 5.9K 60
Many things were hidden from him, there was so much he didn't know about his life and so much he didn't bother to question. But that all changed in o...