The Light To My Life - (Louis...

Da ChloeeHaleHurst

Chloe Styles is Harry Styles' sister and behind all Harry's fame and fortune his sister is recovering from a... Altro

Chapter 1 - Back To The Hell Hole Yep School!!
Chapter 2 - Reasons Why!
Chapter 3 - Why Can't Today Just End!
Chapter 4 - Why Her !
Chapter 5 - The Bitch Gets What She Desuves But Who Knew It Could Backfire?!?!
Chapter 6 - Oh Shit!
Chapter 7 - Finally Out Of Hospital!
Chapter 8 - Back To School Again!
Chapter 9 - Wait Why Did This Happen Again! Shit!!!
Chapter 10 - The Trip!!!
Chapter 11 - The Haunted Town "BOOO!!!"
Chapter 12 - That Night And The Rough Morning After!!!!
Chapter 13 - Oppp's Oh Well I Am A Girl!I Have Needs!
Chapter 14 - The Plan Takes Action!
Chapter 15 - Pissed! Yeah Again!
Chapter 16 - Never Thought He Cared So Much!!!
Chapter 17 - Why Is That So Sexy...No Chloe!
Chapter 18 - That Night...Part 1!!!
Chapter 19 - That Night...Part 2!!!
Chapter 20 - Before The Party!!!
Chapter 21 - The Party!!!
Chapter 22 - The Hangover , Clean up Then A Cuddle In Bed!
Chapter 23 - Planning The Future.Lets Focus On The Present
Chapter 24 - Shopping Before The Tour Day 1!
Chapter 25 - Shopping Before The Tour Night 1 & Day 2!
Chapter 26 - Shopping Before The Tour Day 3!
Chapter 27 - Meeting Mum...This Should Be Good *Yawn*!
Chapter 28 - Its FRIDAY!!!
Chapter 29 - Partyy Tonight Yeah!Part 1!
Chapter 30 - Partyy Tonight Yeah!Part 2!
Chapter 31 - Still On Tour Month 4!
Chapter 32 - Still On Tour Month 6!
Chapter 33 - Still on Tour Month 7!Part 1!
Chapter 34 - Still On Tour Month 7!Part 2!
Chapter 36 - Home Yeyyy!
Chapter 37 - I'm Fine Stop Asking!
Chapter 38 - Time To Tell Louis!
Chapter 39 - No!Louis!
Chapter 40 - The End Of The Road!

Chapter 35 - Still On Tour Last Month!

111 2 0
Da ChloeeHaleHurst

I lie in Louis arms snuggled tight both off us asleep in our bed.Awww paradise.

"Happy birthday!!!!!"Everyone shouts jumping in our room and diving over the bed well everyone except Niall,Perrie,Natasha and Courts but they don't want to stand on me They juststud there and sang and jumped about on the floor.

"Piss off!I'm asleep!"I grown then Louis wakes up when nazmin stands on in his area.

"Ouuuuuch!"He whales in pain.

"Well get up then!"Nazmin shouts back a him.Everyone sits down as I sit up and I get hugs off everyone.Louis hands out a small box with Tiffany and Co on the front of it and I push his hand away from me and say.

"I told you no presents."

"Tuff you ain't got a choice."He says dropping it on my knee.I tut and open it then dive on him and our lips smack together.He bought me a Tiffany & Co heart necklace Elsa Peretti open heart pendant.

"You like it then."He said between kisses.

"I love it."I say parting our lips then he got the necklace out of the box and but it round my neck as I turn around Harry comes up to me and passes me another box but this time with the Links London logo on it.Wow whats up with you Haz.I shake my head and he forces me to take it and hands me a card.I give him a hug and open the box.It has a sweetie candy hearts gold braclet.I look at him in shock.

"Its from me and Courts."He says putting it on my wrist.

"Thank you."I hug him then drag Courts towards me and hug her and kiss her on her cheek loads of times.Everyone else hands me cards and presents too then Louis walks out off the room.Nazmin and Niall handed me a box and inside was a pair of black suede stiletto heels and from Nialls words "You have alot of heels so we thought we would add to your collection."I couldn't help but chuckle at his statement.Then Natasha and Liam hand me a box wrapped up one direction our moment perfume bottle.OH MY GOD it only went on sale yesterday good job I didn't order it yet.Perrie and Zayn got me a pair of BaByliss curl secret hair curlers and GHD MKIV hair straightener's cause mine are messed.I give them all hugs and kisses on their cheeks and when I sit back down everyone starts talking and Perrie sits next to me and cuddles me but puts her hand on my stomach and says quietly

"Everythings gonna be alright yanno."

"I hope so."I quietly say back then Louis pops his head over the door.

"Babe Iknow you didn't want a pressie put whats on more gonna do."He says with a cheeky grin.Oh no he is gonna do a live strip show in front of us all.I look at Nazmin and then Natasha in confusion.

"Okay I knew about the neklae but I don't have a clue what this is."Natasha says as Louis walks out then comes in with a small puppy!Oh my god its a whit Pomeranian.He hands the puppy to me and it sits on my knee  and looks at me.

"That's why I haven't been with you alot the past 2 days I've been in pauls room with this little guy looking after it and getting it use to me."He explains.I put up the puppy and pull it to my face and bounce it up and down and say.

"Hello you..."In a cute girly voice and it licks my face."Oh thanks for that."

"Hey what did I tell you boy no kissing she's mine."Louis says putting his face infront of the pup.We all chuckle and think off a name and then Natasha says

"How about Terrrrrrance."

"Yeah that suits him..Terrance..Here boy."Louis says calling the pup then it playfully runs across the bed from Harrys knee and jumps on Louis softly but playfully tugging at his hoodie.Louis playfully fights with the pup and everyone jumps around with it whilst Perrie whispers

"Least this will give himabit of responcibility before the baby if you can look after a dog you can look after a baby.Well a baby is more hard work but least it can grown up with the baby and then your child has a pet."Perrie states.

"Thats true.I'm scared though.Least the dog is little so if it jumps on me and accidentally sits or knocks my bump it wont hurt."I say fiddling with my new appliance to my neck.

"Thats the best thing about pomeranian's yanno they don't grow full size till they are 2 year old and then they are still small anyway."Perrie says.Then asks louder."Hey Lou how old is Terrance?"

"4 Month he was abandoned with the rest of her litter outside batasie dog and cat centre when he was 2 month."He says brushing his fingers through Terrance's fur.

"Aww that's well sad."I say in sympathy then pat my knees and Terrence bounces over to me and lies down on my knee.

"He better like cats I'm not getting rid of dusty."Harry argues.Oh Dusty is Harry's cat.The cat is at home with Mum whilst we are on tour but the cat doesn't come near me as I am scared of them.

"Well at batasie he actually had a best friend who was a cat so If Dusty likes dogs then Terrance should be fine with him."Louis explains then I say to Terrance.

"When we get back to england you will meet a cat in your new home and what you do is attack it and kill it."

"No!"Harry shouts firmly.Dusty has been Harrys best friend for over 9 year now so he means everything to Harry.We all laugh at Harry then they all go to get ready as we are going out for a meal at 6 and clubbing tonight.I'm gonna have to act drunk again ain't I...For godness sake...Hate not being able to get drunk with everyone else but it is for the baby's sake so I will do anything for him or her.I get a shower then put on my jeans and my white charlotte LA print top which dips at the side to revele my tattoo but stops just before it shows my bump...Might aswell wear the clothes that fit me now aint I cause soon they ain't gonna fit me and I'm gonna have to go in maternity clothes.Bummer.I then put on my new shoes that Niall and Nazmin bought me.Next I dry my hair and use my new curlers for the top half of my hair and use my new straighteners for underneath.I then do my make up and squirt some of my new perfume on me ahhh it smells lush yumyum.When I squirt it Louis starts singing the song My Favourite Things which is what the background of the perfume advert is but in a girly voice.Louis hasn't moved from the bed he is sprawled out stroking Terrance with Terrance curled up asleep on Louis chest.

"What are you doing later?"Lou ask's me.

"Me and Natasha going out having some quality time then coming back here getting changed and going for that meal then out clubbing."I explain.

"I'll ask Paul to dog sit then."Louis replies picking his phone up calling Paul.He talks to Paul for abit and he agree's to look after Terrance as we go out for a few drinks.In my case a few glasses of coke or lemonade.Me and Natasha head out and end up going in all baby shops so we can stare at baby's and not be called pedo's and also so we can look at tiny little clothes.Natasha wonders off as i try to balance baby converse on my belly but then they fall off as my bums not big enough then Natasha comes running up to me with an baby's outfit and she says look at the tag so when I look it says 'Louis Tomlinson Outfit For Babys'and it has a blue and white striped top with red pants and same converse as Louis.

"I'm getting it you."Natasha says walking up to the counter I stumble over to her.

"What if Louis see's it."I say as we line up.

"Say you thought it was cute so you wanted to get it for the future so when you do have a baby you can match or say look its a minnie you."Natasha suggest.

"Fine I'll sneak it past him but what if it's a girl."I say.

"Then save it till you have a boy."Natasha says.

"Wow the limit is 1 kid okay."I shout.

"You say that now.How badly are you around baby's soon as your first gets to a toddler and you see someone have a new baby you will want one."Natasha states.

"True."I agree as we pay at the till.We go for a coffee and late lunch as we missed breakfast and dinner.Wow its the first time since i have been pregnant that I have missed a meal.Shit I sound so fat right now hahaha.We both get pasta.I love pasta as you can tell.We have 3brews then set off home to get ready.When I walk in my room I get hit by the smell off Louis colone.Aww I love his scent.He made the bed and Terrance is asleep at the end off the bed and I plop my bags on the bed and he jumps up.

"Wheres daddy Terrance...Wheres daddy gone.."I say in a child like voice then Louis walks out of the bathroom with shaving foam round his face but half shaved already.His abz call out to me so I go in closer to him.

"Hey gorgeous" he says as he steps out of the bathroom.

"Hey babe."I say wrapping my arms round his waist as cuddling him tight with my head on his chest listening to his heart race.

"You won't be happy with this but..."He says then leans down and kisses me which made the shaving foam run on to my face.When our lips part i playfully slap him round his head.Softly!As grab the towel which is wrapped around his bare neck and wipe it off along with foundation...Hahaha he doesn't look at all impressed.

"What you get baby girl."He asks then I go up to my bags and sneakily throw the bag to the side with the baby outfit in it so he won't ask and I show him some stuff I got for the dog and some more make up.He puts the dogs basket on the floor and picks up Terrance and lies him in it.It is so cute its a baby blue with Green cushions stitched on to it but its only small cause he is the size of 2 cans of coke stacked on top of each other so like a can of monster or rock-star or relentless ex.He then realizes the bag behind my bag and grabs it curiously looking in it and he pulls it out and says

"Aww that's well cute.All we need now is a baby to put in it."He says putting his hand on my thigh.

"Errr..No.."I say swiping his hand off my thigh which makes him laugh.He carry's on shaving as i touch up my make up and slip on one of Natasha's floaty black dress with lace from the top of my breast and up to a dip .The dress tight on my breast and then loose over my belly and I keep my heels that Naz and Niall got me.I redo my hair say goodbye to Terrance then chill in the lobby with Lou for abit then I reach in my bag to grab my phone and realize I left it in our hotel room.As I go back to my room I hear shouting from Natasha and Liams room.

"Piss off Liam I don't want to be pregnant at this age deal with it."She shouts.

"So you don't want a baby with me."He shouts back.

"I never said that just not yet I want to be able to go out drinking every weekend and do what I want and enjoy it whilst I'm 18!"Natasha yells."I'm not coming off the pill okay piss off!"She shouts then I here the door swing open as I drag my keys out of my bag.She slams the door then notices me putting the key in the door.

"Shit no .. Chloe did you hear that."She asks walking over to me.

"Erm a little yeah."I say quietly.

"Sorry, Please don't be offended I didn't mean you."She apologized.

"No it's fine Tasha don't apologize."I say walking in then she comes in behind me and i collect my phone and go back down to the lobby and when we get there Courts is sat on Harrys lap with him whispering something in her ear.

"Oooh yeah we will do that.."She says.

"Ew."I cringe silently to my self  Lou is resting up against the bar with his legs open so I go up to him and stand between his legs then pull him down to my level and place my lips on his with his hands resting on my hips and my arm round his neck holding my self up my free hand reaches down to pitch his bum then our lips part and I walk off and look back at him and bite my lip.Louis gasps at this and drags himself towards me and pulls me in my my hand and lets go off me before I reach his body then catches me by my arse and lifts me up so that I was taller than him and I kiss his lips with my legs wrapped round him waist now squeezing tight.Liam, Zayn and Perrie walks down the stairs to join us with Naz and Niall five minutes behind them.We order 3 taxi's .Me Louis Courts and Harry in 1 Nazmin Niall Zayn and Perrie in 1 and Natasha and Liam in the other as the volunteered to get in one by there self so they can talk things out.In the taxi Louis and Harry made conversation with the taxi driver and Courts whispers in my ear "How are you gonna drink the shots these will be getting you?"

"Me Nazmin and Natasha have made a plan every time we get a round off shots in when everyone necks them back one of them neck there's faster and mine too as I drink there empty glass.You in?"I whisper back.

"Yeah."She fake coughs.Me and Courts start pissing about and when we are about to get out of the taxi Louis and Harry insist they get a quick photo with the taxi man.So I take it then the man takes a picture of us four then he drives off and as we wait outside the restaurant I get a picture with Louis and one with Harry then One with harry and Courts and take loads of silly pictures.As we wait for the others Louis takes a selfie (picture) of us kissing and sends it me.We both put it as our screen-saver and when Natasha and Liam arrive behind Naz Ni Zay and Per Their taxi man takes a picture of us 10 stood together.Liam and Natasha are hugging and kissing so I am guessing they made up.We have an amazing meal and everyone gets half pissed but obviously I'm sober and I'm that happy that I don't care.I am around the people I love so I don't care I don't have to get wasted to have a good time.We all go to the club and the others get that drunk that they don't realize I'm not drunk.My birthday has been mint.Me and Louis go back to the hotel and I put Lou in bed and go to get Terrance off Paul but he says.

"Leave him hear darling and pick him up in the morning and here is your card hun sorry it's late haven't seen you at all today."Paul said as I lean down and hug Terrance.

"Cheers Paul"I say they walk out with Paul about to close the door.As I walk off Paul shouts.

"Have a fun night."Then winks when I look back at him so i chuckle and then he says "Don't be up all night!"Then when I turn back around he is gone and I walk in to my room.

"Hey baby girl."Louis says reaching up and pulling me on top of him.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
14.1K 127 13
Hello! I did these a few years ago, but I don't want to delete them! Obviously not taking more requests, but enjoy :)
11K 279 10
Betty Cooper , Veronica Lodge and Archie Andrews consider themselves the 3 Musketeers. Betty is the perfect girl next door but has a dark side no on...
204K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...