Chapter 16 - Never Thought He Cared So Much!!!

I am so comfortable around Louis now.We can cuddle and my brain doesn't tell me to slap him and when we kiss I still get butterflies and there is still sparks fling everywhere.

"Wake up you lazy shits!" A bitchy but familiar voice shouts from downstairs.

"Who's shouting"Whispers Zayn.

"Mrs Cockstene!"I whisper.

"Haha!"Zayn whispers and laughs

"Just ignore her hun we will be fine."I say then she storms up stairs and straight in our room and looks over the bed.

"Oy girl!"She snaps.

"My names Chloe!"I shout at her still lied down with my eyes still closed.

"I know you got everyone drunk! It's now your responsibility to make sure everyone tidies up!Get up Now!"She shouts and i just raise my hand and stick my middle finger up at her."Never mind feck off The house better be tidy at 5 its 3 now so everyone up , Packed and tidy the house cause I have someone else coming at half 5 and you need to be out so up now!"I totally ignore her then she kicks the bed and says "Don't ignore me miss" so i snap."RIGHT!!I heard you now piss off so i can wake up i don't wanna see your ugly mug first thing yanno!"She then storms out and storms down stairs and out the front door.

"Whats up Baby girl." Louis asks.

"Just mega bitch saying we gotta get up cause its 3 and the house needs to be tidy."I say then i go in my bag and notice i forgot my sunglasses.Louis then gets out of bed and cause he is a babe he remembered to bring 2 aw the sweetheart.So me and Louis get dressed and Packed and every 5 minutes i shout. "GET UP EVERYONE OR MEGA BITCH COCKSTENE IS GONNA EXPLODE!!!!!" which eventually got everyone up and Courts ran up to me saying

"Right this is angin but somehting exploded in my bed and they need washing."She winks on the exploded part.

"EWW...Leave it for the next people to deal with hahaha." I laugh and Court agree's and she goes to continue packing .I bring in the bottle and cans recycling bin and shove all the bottles and cans from downstairs in there and Harry and Niall get the ones from upstairs.Nazmin is being sick in the bathroom which i have to deal with when i find the paracetamol.Shockingly we have 1 bottle of vodka left i gave it to Tasha but she gave it courts who gave it naz but naz gave me so I'm gonna have that another day.We all get packed , the house is tidy and we are all sat tryna sober up with sunglasses on.I have my orangy pink belly top on and Louis huddie and he lifts up the hoody to look at my back and its black blue and purple its really badly bruised which made Zayn feel guilty and it look me half an hour to get him to not feel guilty .Harry has a look at it and gives my sympathy no thanks love you can shove your sympathy up your arse.15 minutes later Mega bitch arrives and kicks us out Me Louis Zayn Nazmin and Niall in Louis car and Natasha Liam courts and Harry in Harrys car.When we get to the cars Naz thought it would be awkward for he to sit next to Niall and Zayn so Niall and Nazmin go in Harrys car and Natasha and Liam get in Louis' off we go home!!!!2 long hours later we are home and half an hour after i packed Louis taken me to the hospital.I never thought he cared this much to be quite honest.

"So your head trama has gone."The doctor says moving way from my head.

"So I'm discharged then." I say with a smile.

"Yeah you are "yes I'm discharged yes get in there.

"Wait doc take a look at her back."Louis says lifting the hoodie up.

"Yeah just kill my buzz Louis!"I snap playfully.

"Ouch what happened?" The doc asks us.

"We all got drunk last night cause we where in this haunted town on a little weekend way thing so we were all steaming and Zayn tried coming up the stairs but he fell and we rushed down and half way Chloe fell and bounced to the bottom and whacked the floor when her back was bent she says its nothing but she is clearly in pain."Louis explains.

"Right lie i can prescribe some cream to ease off the pain."The doc says sounding tired.

"Yeah then you can discharge me whoop!" I say happy again.

"Yeah but come back in 4 week."he saying ruining my buzz.So he gets the cream and give it Lou then we set off home and call off at Mcdonalds on the way home then when we get to my crib (yeah gotta make it sound cool) we get in bed and chill out for abit after our long journeys.Before school tomorrow.