Chapter 10 - The Trip!!!

"Please Chloe!!" Louis begs.

"Why!" I whine.

"Because Courts,Naz,Tasha,Zayns bird and the boys are coming please babe!" Louis persuades with his puppy eyes.

"Fine!!! But why are we even going?" I question.

"For fun!!" He says in a high pitch voice then sings "And too live while we're young."

"Fine but only cause you're cute."I say wrapping my arms around Louis neck hugging him.You see Louis and the boys have planned the weekend away in this haunted village and 1 member each gets too bring a plus one so Harry is taking Courts , Liam's taking Natasha, Niall is taking Nazmin , Zayns taking this girl he has been grafting on and Louis wants to take me.It will be fun but i hate trips something always goes wrong.You see its not been awkward after the kiss which was last Tuesday (Now its Thursday afternoon.) anyway yeah so it wasn't awkward which is good. Louis practically lives at my house he goes home every week to drop off his dirty clothes and pick up his clean ones.I bet you're wondering why his parents don't mind. You see he lives with his grandparents because he had this fight with his mum and dad 7 years ago and haven't seen them since but i always tell him to go to see his grandparents and sometimes he takes me with him because he thinks in his mind that he has to be with me 24h/7days a week which he doesn't but to be quite honest i love his company like allot.So back to the trip he want me too come because he doesn't wanna be in the haunted house in a double bed by him self so he needs my protection.He claims its so i don't feel left out but really he is scared hahaha.I'm kind of excited but also nervous and i don't know why.

"Oh and babe start packing now cause we leave tomorrow at half 4."He says as he exits the room.Ohhh the things I do for this boy ey.So I begin to pack at 6 oclock and Courts come over at half past which is mint.

"Baby you should pack this!" Courts shouts holding up my see through belly top from my closet.

"Why?" I say with a giggle.

"Cause you will look hot for the ghost and I don't know Louis as-well" She says teasing me.

"Shut it you!"I snap wacking her with my leggings as I fold them up and put them in my storage.

"So whats the deal with you too?" She asks going in my mini fridge pulling out a jar of nutella and two spoons and we pass out on the bed eating it and I tell her...

"Well at the hospital we kinda made out before you all came and then yesterday we got lost in the moment and that's it really but we're close again which is bad but I think that he has changed Courts. But I guess I should be aware."

"Look Chloe babe no,one is expecting you to forgive him with the click of his fingers and I'm not saying hes a bad guy cause i have known him for years but please be careful and don't fall head over heels for him too quick because when you fall he might not pick you back up again yeah so just be really careful we don't want a replay of last year but if he hurts you I will cut off his balls.' She warned then put on a slight smile at the end of her speech.

"Hahaha i will be and come on we need to pack and this nutella is making me feel sick now."I laugh giving Courts a hug then she puts away the nutella and helps me pack.About an hour later we finish and when we sit down Louis comes in with a suitcase and a carry bag."All packed and ready to go!!" He screams as he jumps on me and Courts.

"Hahahaha I got Clothes , Make up , 4 Pairs of shoes/Pumps Hair products and safety kit with me what else will I need babe?" I ask Louis.Wait did I just call Louis babe? Shit No!!! Hope it slipped past him but Courts is giving me the evil stare which is burning a whole through my scull!Metaphorically speaking obviously.

"Toiletries?"Louis reminds me."So you tampons and that." He teases.

"Oh piss off you !!!"I say giving him a dig.

"Hahaha Don't forget your condoms!" Courts shouts as I'm in the bathroom.

"PISS OFF!" I shout back.

"Hahahaha its alright I already packed them haven't I Chloe?" Louis winds me up.

"What is this pick on Chloe day!" I say walking in to the bedroom.

"Hahahahaha!!" They both cry of laughter."I'm off me Chloe I'll go say bye to your brother then I'm going making sure I'm packed."She says as she rises and give me a hug and kisses my cheek then hugs Louis and walks in Harry's room.Louis then stands up and puts on the radio strips in to his boxers and gets in bed.NO HORMONES STAY ASLEEP!!!!I'm already in my onsie so i get in bed and cuddle with him.The tension is crazy!!!

"DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!" The school bell rang and we all rushed in to reception and agree'd to meet at mine in an hour. Whilst everyone else went to get there things me and Louis went to see his grandparents for half an hour then when we got back to mine Harry ,Courts, Niall and Liam where ready to go. Me and Louis just ran upstairs and as i entered my room i whipped off my top and changed in to my see through belly top one.Louis is use to seeing me in my bra and knickers as he is in the room when i change sometimes but that is part of the close relationship we have. Then 20 minutes later everyone arrives and we set off to the haunted town. Getting scared now don't know why!!!