Chapter 36 - Home Yeyyy!

"Terrance!Come here you little fluff ball."I shout at Terrance as he is hesitating to get in his travel cage."Terrance!Come on I'm not pissing about get in the cage Terrance!"

"Come on Terrance we can't miss this flight."Louis says.

"If you won't go in I'll pick you up and put you in myself."I say losing my patience.I then go over to Terrance pick him up and put him in the travel cage.

"You alright baby girl?"Louis asks sitting on the bed.

"No just stressed out and babe can we talk?"I'm gonna tell Louis he deserves to know that I am having his baby and If he isn't ready he can leave now before it gets anymore difficult.

"Sure babe whats wrong?"He asks pulling me on his knee with my thighs.

"I'm..."I say before getting stopped by Liam walking in the room.

"Come on guys we got half an hour we are running late."He says then grabs 2 cases and runs out.

"Sorry what was it babe?"He rolls his eyes.

"It doesn't matter its not important hun."I say kissing him.

"You sure baby girl."He says between kisses.

"Yeah."I moan.Our lips part and Louis looks at his wrist pretending he has a watch on (he hasn't tho)

"I think we have 5 minutes for some Chloe and Lou time."He says throwing him  self back to lie flat on his back with me on top.My hands flat on his chest as our lips collide together.I feel Louis smile as we kiss which makes me chuckle.Wait did I just laugh whilst my tongue is in Louis mouth!SHIT!For my belief he began to chuckle too.

"Come...On...Double check we ... got everything..."I try to speak but Louis is making me to hormonal I don't know weather or not to carry on to where this is heading or to be strong and get off him.Hm-mm be strong Chloe.I part our lips then as I am about to climb of Louis Liam walks in.

"Whats the point in even trying!Grrrr!"Liam freaks out then me and Louis look at each-other and laugh our arses off at him then we take all our bags to the lobby and we get Terrance out as the receptionist and workers of the hotel absolutely love him to bits as Terrance runs about we trick him back in to his cage then our van arrives.We check out off our room and then said good by to everyone and take deep breaths.Over the past 8 months its been hard I will admit putting aside finding out I'm pregnant at 6 months in to the tour and having to drop all  excitement well somethings if you get me it has been fun and just being with my family has been just amazing yanno and its brought me more close to Harry because now I actually understand like how hard his fame is and its just amazing.If I would of stayed at home then I think  i'd be torn and if it wasn't for this tripI might not be growing this amazing baby inside off me.

"Babe...Babe....wake up we're at the airport....Chloe"Louis  shakes me to wake me up.

"That's mine!"I shout waking up.

"Whats yours?"Louis asks confused.

"What?"I moan.

"You fell asleep babe and we are at the airport now."Louis explains then I sit up but flop back on to my seat.

"Light headed!"I shout.Then Louis comes closer to me.

"Come on babe."He says then cradles me in his arms and carry's me out of the car and through the airport.As we walk through the airport we get people shouting things at us but at the moment I couldn't give a shit I'm so comfy in Louis arms.We get to the terminal and Louis sits on the chair me still curled up in his arms.I could feel Louis relax and I look up and his eyes are closed I lean up and kiss his lips then slouch back down and fall back asleep.

"Chloe!!!"Nazmin shouts.

"Jimjuacutia "I shout.

"What."Nazmin asks confused.

"What?"I moan.

"Whats up?"Louis saying in a deep voice.

"Our planes been delayed because of the weather in New Zealand and we have to pass through there to get home."Nazmin says.

"How long for?"Louis groans.

"5 Hour delay as far as we know."She sighs then sits down next to us.

"Can't we go around New Zealand."I chuckle.

"Nope."Nazmin says then Niall picks her up and sits onthe seat and drags Nazmin on his knee So Nazmin and  Niall Lie down and fall asleep and Louis is hugging me tight and he is asleep.Then on the other side of us Harry who has Courts curled up on his knee asleep then lieing on the suitcases is Perrie and Natasha hugging asleep and Zayn and Liam are eating salt water taffy and having a sugar rush and paul has got Terrance out and is playing with him.

"Hey sis!"Harry whispers.

"What!"I turn round.

"You ready to go home?"He asks.

"Yeah actually..Miss my bed actually...You know the whole time we have been on tour I haven't heard off dad."I whisper.

"Chloe!Don't worry about it Hes a .... a dick.....We got Jay he cares about us more."Harry whispers back.

"Harry I need to tell you something."I whisper fiddling with my fingers.

"Anything sis."He replies leaning closer.

"Dont tell.."I say then point to Louis and carry on talking "Or anyone else only Perrie , Natasha, Courts and Niall know."

"I promise sis I'm your brother."He whispers then I mime 'I'm Pregnant'.Harry's face drops as he registers the news.I creep of Louis knee and Look around then lift up my top to show my bump and make a  circular-motion then pull it down.

"Oh my god and Louis doesn't know."Harry whispers loudly.

"shhh..No he doesn't I didn't want to distract him from work."I whisper then Harry slides courts off his knee and  on to the chair then hugs me.We walk up to Paul.

"We got another 4 hours left we will take Terrance for a quick walk round to the front and we will look after him you get a kip."I say to Paul.

"You sure?"He confirms.

"Yeah.Come here Terrance!"I say in a baby voice patting my knees then put Terrance's lead on and me and Harry go spend some brother and sister time.He asks again why haven't you told Louis so I  explain again and he gets it.

"But Chloe you need to tell him soon as because if Courts was pregnant I'd wanna know soon as possible yeah trust me he will be buzzin sis he wants a mini Louis.Hahaha "Harry chuckles.

"I'm gonna leave it a week then all his stress has gone."I say.

"Yeah good idea"Harry comments.Half an hour later we arrive back and then have some salt water taffy with Zayn and Liam and get a sugar rush and then I tie Terrance's lead  to mine and Louis chair then I climb back on Louis and go back to sleep turns out I slept until our plane was ready.

"Chloe....Louis....Chloe....Louis..."I hear paul then feel Terrance jump on my belly and Harry shouts

"Careful."

"Whats happened!"Louis wakes up.

"Terrance jumped on Chloe and I though he jumped on her.... Face.."He looks at me.

"He's fine a penny weighs more than him."I comment.Then Terrance jumps off  me and straight in his cage as we all stand up.Harry is on  one side of me with Courts and Louis has his arm round me.Louis walks on the plane and I stop and drag Harry over to me whilst everyone else gets on  the plane.

"Stop being protective now before people get suspicious."I whisperly snap.

"I'm not!"He snaps back.

"You are I'm fine I found out 2 month ago okay  I'm fine now pretend you don't know or just chill the fuck out!"I whisper then we walk on the plane.11 hours later we arrive in Manchester but I was fast asleep and so was Louis so Niall carried me to the limo and Harry and Niall carried Louis to the limo and 2 hours later we arrive at mine plant our suitcases in the garage and around the house and me Louis Zayn and Perrie get in my bed Nazmin and Niall in my mums Harry liam and Natasha in Harrys.Finally home and all asleep!