Chapter 19 - That Night...Part 2!!!

"Louis we can't do this.....We're friends not a couple..."I manage to say whilst kissing him.

"Then stop kissing me."He says still kissing me.

"Stop being so perfect then."I reply still with my tongue in his mouth.

"No can do."He chuckles then falls back on the bed with me screeching but in a cute voice.Then I pierce my lips back on his then the bedroom door knocks i jump of Louis and his grandma walks in.With 2 bottles of Gin."Here you go loves"

"No we can't possible take this"I say handing it back.

"Not taking no for an answer have a good night."She says walking out.Me and Louis look at each other and laugh then i drop the bottle and Louis comes over to me and his nose is touching mine and he starts to take of his top.Oh my days! His body.I swallow a lump in my throat and scan Louis body.His eyes are locked on mine and i have to break the awkwardness.

"Erm I'll get the vodka."Then he leans in and grabs my bottom lip with his teeth.Why is that so sexy.

"Okay."He says letting go of my lip still 3 cm away from my face.

"I'm gonna get ......"I say but getting stopped by Louis finger being placed over my lips.

"Shut up and kiss me."He whispers

"Oh try stop me."I say then sit on his lap and pull him towards my face and conjoin our lips.We get bit to carried away and as Louis drops me on the bed he hovers over me.Oh no.We got abit too carried away.One minute im fully clothed and he is wearing pants the next minute im in my bra and knickers and he is in his boxers! I look at the clock and we had been getting off for about half an hour now.we started at the end off the bed and now we are on the far corner at the top.We are as excited as a 3 year old on christmas morning.Why??? Wait could tonight be the night.I break away from Louis and get a bottle of vodka from the bag take a swig and gave it to Louis.

"What shall we do tonight then?"I ask Louis then he winks at me and i shake my head."No!"I tease.

"Yeah"He nods."Lets watch a film.

"What film?" I ask him?

"Erm the first time?"He suggest.Wonder why he picked that.

"A love film?"I question.

"Yeah I'm in the mood for it"He says with a smirk the he crawls in bed.

"Oh wonder why."I say as i put the film in the DVD player.When i press play i crawl to the top of the bed and get in the covers and cuddle with Louis.Our bare skin touching , I can feel his heart beat banging against my skin.Oh my god I've never wanted anything or anyone more than this like ever.We are half way through the film and i say.

"If I had her looks i wouldn't go for him to be honest."I admit.

"Shut up Chloe you're way prettier than her."He flirts.

"Louis stop kissing my arse.I'm not okay but he is like a 3 oclocker."I say

"Haha whats a 3 Oclocker?"He ask suspiciously.

"Well when girls go on a night out and want to bring back a guy yanno for the fun so a 12 o clocker would be soon as you get in the club u find him stay with him all night then go kebab shop with him..1 oclocker is where you're half was through the night and you find him and not that keen on him but get a kebab anyway and go do it, and a 2 oclocker is where your leaving u see him and go get a kebab with him so hes okay but not ow.Now he is a 3 oclocker which means hes the guy in the kebab shop than you meet and your desperate then there's a 4 oclocker who is where your on ur way home and ur more than desperate and just want sex."I explain.

"Oh so what am I?" Louis asks.

"12 oclocker you know you're getting him soon as you lay eyes on them."I say romantically.He leans in for a kiss and grabs my arse to pull me in closer.Wow i only have knickers on mate.Stop messing with my hormones!Fuck it.I jump on his torso and wrap my arms round his neck and kiss him so passionately.I don't have a care in the world.He parts his lips from mine and kisses my neck and then whispers "Will you go out with me?"In my ear.I then go and stick my tongue in his mouth as a yeah and then to make sure he understands.I manages to squeeze out the words"Yeah"Then say "One minute I'm gonna go freshen up in the bathroom."Then i wink and walk out of the room in to the bathroom.Oh my god is this about to happen.Shit what if I'm not good enough.Louis won't judge right?Wow.I'm ready.I walk in Louis room and he lit the candles on his shef aww could he get any cuter.I've noticed the empty condom wrapper on the side table so least that saves me the embarrassment.I then climb in bed and whip of my underwear.I begin to kiss Louis then he flips me over and lays me on the bed and hovers over me."Are you sure"He whispers.

"Yeah."I say then reach up and grab his head to bring him closer to me.Wow.Can't believe this!

*****

"Wow"Louis says out of breath.Which makes me smile.Me and Louis lie there sweating like a cooked chickens.I still can't believe I'm dating Louis Tomlinson for crying out loud all the rest will atch up to me in the morning.I grab the blanket from the bottom of the bed and put my underwear back on then go in Louis wardrobe and get his doncaster rovers jersey and put it on then get back in bed and curl up with Louis and go to sleep.How can i sleep at a time like this!

"Wake up babe!"Louis whispers."Its 1:30 darling."He says as i open my eyes then i sit up to get a kiss off Louis.Aww see this is a loving boyfriend.Wow that feels weird to say.

"Morning babe."I yawn.We just chill out and have about 20 brews and then I put my clothes on.

"Where you want me to drop you of Chlo'?"He asks.

"Erm that pub near mine to pick up my car and then u can come mine if u want."I say.

"Yeah babe I'll stay for about an hour and then I'll have to come back here to tidy up."He replies

"I'll walk if you want."I suggest.

"No you won't"He says standing up and grabbing his car keys.Aw Cute an hour later i get my car and head home meeting Louis there we walk in together hand in hand and when we go upstairs the girls and in my bed and the boys are in harrys room.

"Oh my god girls!!" I say as i get in my room!

"What?" Nazmin shouts sitting up!

"MY SISTER!!!!"Harry shouts from the next room.

"You didn't" Courts says with a smile.

"Kinda"I say rising my shoulder to my ear."We're kinda going out to."I say wth a grin

"Details??" Courts says.

"Erm well he asked me out 5 mins before that's all you need to know."I say cheekily.

"Take one of these."Courts says going in her bag and giving me a pill.I look at her confused and she says "Oh its the morning after pill."Ohhhhh so i take it and then get in bed.Half an hour later Louis pops his head round the door.

"I'm off babe."Then enters and kisses me.

"Eww why in my face!"Nazmin shouts "NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!!!"Then our lips part and Nazmin pushes Louis face and shouts "shes mine!!!!" Obviously moaking Louis.

"Fine but Nialls mine."He says walking out the room fast.

"No have her Nialls mine!!"she says jumping off the bed.

"Oh Niall!!" Louis shouts in a girly voice.Me and Courts burst out laughing as you hear Nazmin screaming cause Louis has pinned her against the wall for trying to hit him hahaha serves her right then Louis screams and runs in my room and dives on me with Nazmin swinging for him.

"Wow Naz chill!"I shout.

"See Chloe's MINE!"Louis shouts to wind her up.We all have a laugh for 15 minutes then i get another kiss good bye and he leaves.Last night was the best.Can't stop smiling now!