Chapter 3 - Why Can't Today Just End!

"5....6....5678....oh Miss Styles how nice of you to join us 20 minutes late!" Mrs Kennedy snaps being the bitch she always is.

"Ye Mrs Kennedy i was...was...."I try to make up an excuse before she approaches me puts her hand on my shoulder and says sympathetically

"At least your hear and healthy ." with a smile.I smile back and exit the room and go in to the changing room and strip in to my leotard.As i took in the mirror a tear runs down my face.Why do i feel hopeless again!Then when i take off my bracelets that cover my scars i automatically feel like I've ruined my life.I'm gonna be reminded of the incident everyday and all because of .... I can't even say it but you already know anyway.As i stare at myself in shame my old best-mate Natasha Reade walks in and stops to look at me then pulls a smile comes over and wipes away my tears.Why couldn't I look like her.She has long beautiful brown wavy hair with blonde tips , with brown golden eyes and well she is just perfect her body is nice and curvy and she has fantastic legs. I look at her through the mirror and smile then look at myself and feel ashamed.

"Come on babe there gonna think sommats happened." She says opening the door.

"Right.... ye coming." i say wiping the tears from my eyes and taking a deep breathe.All through the lesson i heard people slagging me off calling me selfish for doing what i did and calling me a slag and a whore.The lessoned past quite quickly.When i got to second period (English) Liam was in my class which made me feel more comfortable because me and Liam get on well.When i walk in we have the supply teacher Mrs Jackson which is a jackpot cause i can sit near Liam and not feel like an outcast.

"Chloe!!" Liam shouts from across the room as i walk through the door."I saved you a seat!" he adds moving his bag.I plot my self next to him and sigh louder than I'd meant to.Me and Liam started talking about tonight as he was coming home to rehearse so i said he can come with us girls cause he has a bit of a crush on Nazmin but it ain't gonna happen.Then in walks the barbies yep but for some reason Natasha is with them.What the actual fuck! Oh looks like Ana Marlene has joined ey yep that explains it all!!!
Members of the barbies : Ana Marlene (tag along) , Kaitlyn Waterfeild (Gob on legs) and the queen bitch of it all (Zoe Smith)!
Me and Liam look at each-other in shock that Natasha is socialising with the bitches of Colaskco!!!!

"Oooo look who's put the blade in the draw!" she grins and laughs.I look down to my bracelets in shame and mutter
"well look who put the crimps to the hair."

"What you say you emo freak." she bitches back.Liam looks at me and then steps up and says
"just piss off Zoe no,one likes you so why don't you and your shadows back off and leave her alone.As he says that I look at him in shock with tears in my eyes. "Thank you!" I whisper as he pulls my head to his chest when the barbies move and take a seat.

All through the day people throw snide comments about my suicide attempt but also some people haven't made eye contact with me but it has been one shit day today.I just want to go home and crawl in bed and never come out.

The Light To My Life - (Louis Tomlinson Fan Fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें