Chapter 9 - Wait Why Did This Happen Again! Shit!!!

"Shut up Nah that's not even funny man hahaha."I say to Louis as I fall back on my bed with him and Nazmin.

"The boys are coming over after you wanna watch us rehearse?"Louis asks me and Nazmin.

"Yeah!!!" Nazmin says quickly.

"Yeah we would"I say calmly.I wonder why Nazmins buzzing her tits off about watching them rehearse then again she has an option of Niall or Zayn so I'd buzz if i had two famous guys from the best band ever chasing after me but i guess it would be different with me because Harry is my brother , Niall is like my baby brother , Liam is my close mate , Zayn just well he is good-looking and talented don't get me wrong but he isn't my type but i love him as a mate and Louis well I'm gonna shut up now.

"You gonna belt us out a tune Chloe?"Louis then asks me sarcasstically.

"You know I can't sing!"I snap in a playful tone.

"Yeah you can.Remember when we where twelve people use to force you to sing for them!"Nazmin says whilst she rises from the bed and picks up a picture of me and her from my windowsill.

"That was 5 years ago."I state slapping my hand to the bed and my hand lands in Louis' and he closes his fingers and squeezes it slightly.Oh my god i feel all tingly inside why do i feel this way!Louis is smoking hot and just ....Shh Chloe don't fall down the trapped door...As i try to fight my teenage hormones off jumping on top of him and ripping his clothes off i decide to go with what my brain is telling me so i lean on my side and wrap my arm around his waist and cuddle him like mates do...Right?

"Louis stay focused!" Zayn snaps as Louis is out of key.We have been holding our stare for 2 minutes now without looking away i have to break it so i smile and look down to the floor.Me Courts and Nazmin are lied in the music room on the bean bags whilst the boys rehearse.

"Right .. Girls pick a song for us to rehearse."Niall said.

"LITTLE THINGS!!!" Nazmin shouted until she realised she sounded to over excited.Then me and Courts just looked at each other and rolled our eyes.

"Sorry I'm late guys!"Natasha said rushing in then plopping in my arms and we cuddle.

"Where just about to sing Little Things."Harry said looking at Courts.

'Yeyy!!"Courts says out loud then realised she didn't mean to and looked confused at herself.Hahaha.Shes such a geek at times but I love her i do.The boys start singing and the whole time they are singing Little Things Louis is looking at me.Wait is this a dedication to me!! Oh my god!Louis please stop look at someone else.Then when the song finishes he pulls a cheeky smile and looks at the floor,Us girls begin to clap and then Harry shouts "Tea break!" and Courts runs up to Harry and gives him the biggest kiss ever whilst he lifts her up by her thighs and wrapped her legs around his waist.As he holds her by her hips and kisses her on her lips she runs her hands through his curls.Awe now that's what you call love.When i look away from them Natasha and Liam are talking and then Natasha turns to Liam puts he hands on his face and snogs him.OH MY GOD!!!!! Wait is that official are they together now! They exit the room and walk down stairs and Nazmin is flirting with Niall whilst Zayn is in anther corner flirting with some girl on his phone!(Well i hope its a girl!)But wheres Louis I think i was too caught up in Harry and Courts' moment for me to realise he had left the room.I exit the room and enter my bedroom as all the love and attention is killing me and Louis is  stud there in my room.

"Whats up Louis?" I ask him as he looks like he is about to commit a crime.

"Don't hate me!" He says as he walks over to me. I take a step back and fall on to the door but Louis catches me and lifts me up to his lips and places his on mine.The past in me is screaming no again like in the hospital but then the rest of me doesn't want to stop what is it about him that sends me crazy.He lifts me off the door and places me on the bed a hovers over me.I'm not gonna hold back on this no way.As his tongue digs its way in to my mouth without me resisting my hormones go crazy again but i have enough control to fight it off.After five minutes of us making out on my bed Nazmin knocks on my door saying "Louis the boys need you back now.".."Right he will be out in a minute I answer as he looks in shock."This doesn't change anything Louis yeah we just got caught in the moment this doesn't mean that we are together...Right?"I say to him then he answers "Yeah obcourse it was just a moment terrally thing friends kiss all the time but we just went too far with our teenage hormones and everything."He works his way out of the situation then leaves the room and i stumble to my bed.Why again don't fall for him Chloe! You can't get hurt again.