Chapter 8 - Back To School Again!

It's now Monday and yet again i woke up next to Louis like i have since I came home on Thursday.I get in the shower then get out do my make up and get dressed.I've gone simple today just a vest top and my worn out demin jeans with my pink pumps. Louis still isn't awake and I'm ready.Should i wake him.Yeah i will.

"Louis...Wake up..."I say calmly.Hm-mm he still not moved."LOUIS AHHHHH!!!" I scream

"Whats wrong you hurt!" He jumps up and says.

"No you faggot, Time to got to collage well you got an hour.You coming with me and Naz or going with the lads and Courts?" I ask him.

"You're not going!" He says with a snigger.

"Erm ye i am!" I snap

"No your bump still hasn't gone and with Zoe still there your not safe no ill stay off with you." He replies.

"No! I need education okay and ill be in isolation anyway." i say.

"Well like i promised I'm not leaving your side okay" he says.

"Fine but get dressed your not going half naked you freak." I joke.He stands on the bed does a weird dance then jumps off grabs his clothes and hops in to the bathroom.Five minutes later i hear the door downstairs slam.Nazmins here.

"Hey you okay."she says entering my room.

"Yeah just waiting for Louis now to finish up in the bathroom, then we can get going."I tell her.

"So whats the deal with you two? Are you back together or close friends again?" She asks me.

"Neither.To be honest i don't wanna get close to him again but we kissed at the hospital but that was just a moment everyone has them right? And like we are close but not close close again i don't know if i can be really close again with him cause he is really protective now and don't get me wrong he is attractive and a great guy but where was he when i was on the edge of life he surly wasn't there for me then but at-least he is here now.Anyway Miss whats with you and Zayn you couldn't stop looking at him at the hospital?"I explain.

"Well we kissed the other day and i really like him but he kind of flirts with Ana Marlene but i also really like Niall allot because have you seen him and plus his accent oh my fucking god! But i dunno but..." She explains but then gets stopped by Louis walking in then combs his hair through my mirror.Then she mimes "Ill tell you after". I nod then turn around to Louis who is making silly faces in the mirror "You're such a turnip!" I tease.

"Oh yeah whys that ey Miss Styles who has no style!"He jokes.

"Oh yeah well get this!"I say waking over and i twist round his wrist.

"Ahhhhhh fine you have style god!" He screeches then says "Only joking!"Then quickly picks me up and throws me on the bed and dives on me and starts tickling me!

"Ahhhhhh please no Louis!!! Stop nooo!!!"I giggle then he stops and i flip him over sit on him and say "Say sorry now!"

"Hahaha no you think this hurts you weigh nout!" He mocks.So i make a small bounce on his stomach."Ouch right right ! I surrender Miss Styles wins!!"

"Thank you!" I throw back at him whilst i climb off him then grab my bag and get in louis car ready to set off forthe shit hole.

"Chloe Styles Please report to the isolation room as soon as possible please." i heard through the speaker near my locker.I looked at Louis and smiled. I don't even know why to be quite honest then he looks outside looses his happy smile and shuffled towards me and was 10 cm away from my face and whispered."look me in the eyes and no where else or close your eyes trust me."I do as he says but laugh and move my head to my left and then Mark enters the school and Louis sighs and turns around and as mark walks towards me Louis says to him "Turn around and don't look at her or your face will be implanted in my foot." as he says that Harry and the boys walk in-front of me but behind Louis to defend him.Mark just snigger's and Turns around and walks off. Why do i freeze when he comes near me or is in my sight.Louis comes back over and hugs me then kisses my head and whispers "He won't come near you and neither will Zoe or the barbies" i nod and then we lead off towards the isolation room.