Chapter 11 - The Haunted Town "BOOO!!!"

"Oy are you even listening." Louis whispers as Mrs Crocstene is showing us ghosts and how they died.Mrs Crocstene has short curly brown hair with a very uneven fringe and a weired nose ewe.

"Yeah obcourse I am."I lie.

"Really?Then how did John Bleak die?"He questions.

"Okay fine I'm not!"I snap.

"Neither am I." he laughs back.

"Right now we are going to enter this room to our right and beware ,you will see swords flying at you and if they go through you then well you will feel a tickle but it can not kill you."Mrs Crocstene says with a smile.What the fuck!Harry and Courts are holding hands Harry looks so scared hahaha! Niall and Nazmin are stood close together but not holding hands yet.Liam has his arm around Natasha and well Zayns on his own as his date bailed hahaha.Then me and Louis are a couple of steps apart but soon as we get to the door i get scared and grab Louis arm.When we enter the room harry does a girly scream as a ghost walks through a wall.

"What is that !" Harry screams.

"It's a ghost you dumb shit!" I shout back at him.

"Ahhhhh!"Natasha screams as the ghost shoots a sword through her."Shit!"Then we all scream and I jump in to Louis arms and bury my head in his chest."Don't let me go!"I whisper.Mrs Crocstene crys of laughter as all off us are nearly crying because we are frightend.

"Now let's show you too your rooms."Mrs Crocstene then suggest.

"Wait are they haunted too"Zayn asks.

"Yep every-room in this mansion is haunted."She replies.

"Louis and Chloe I'm sharing with you two cause you are the only people who arn't couples and wont be shagging tonight."He says turning to us.

"Woww no one will be shagging tonight anyway."Nazmin and Natasha snap.

"Still these two will be less lovey dovey with each-other." Zayn says pointing at me and Louis.

"No problem Zayn you can stay with us."I say getting a snide look off Nazmin.

"I'm not having a gangbang with ghost no thank you!"Harry turns to Courts and says.

"Hahahaha!"We all burst out laughing as we exit the room.After 35 minutes off being shown each-others rooms and the story's behind them me, Louis and Zayn are in the less scary room.Thank you god!!!As me and Louis change in to more comfortable clothing (Louis is in his trackies and a vest top and I'm in a vest top too and jarma shorts.) Zayn is talking to us about the Nazmin situation.

"So i have strong feelings for Nazmin but also Ana..."Wait did he just say Ana!! What te fuck Zayn."I don't know what too do. What makes it worse is Niall and Nazmin are now close to and I'm not stealing a girl of my brother.But Ana isn't Nazmin."

"Look hun it's your choice yeah but to be quite honest I don't know what Nazmin is doing at the moment but I will talk to her and find out yeah."I say.

"YEAH!! yeah that will be great Clo Thank you loads!"Zayn said leaning over and hugging me."I'm going down for tea are you two coming."

Me and Louis looked at eachother Louis said "Nah we're not hurgry yet."Then i smile and Zayn walks out.I am sat at the top of the bed (under the covers) and Louis is sat at the bottom and right now there is an awkward silence.For some reason the past in me is making questions go to my mouth.Shit Chloe no don't ask him!Don't! "Why did you get off with Zoe?" Look what you did now bitch what happens if this ruins your relationship with him.

"Well i guess i wanted to get back at you but soon as i did it i felt guilty and disgusted.Violated.I don't know what i was thinking.I was a jerk..."He explains then as he crawls up the bed on his knees he grabs my arms and adds "but I'm not now i swear I've changed " I move his hands on to his lap and say.