Chapter 25 - Shopping Before The Tour Night 1 & Day 2!

We all go silent and i hide my right hand under the covers.

"What's going on."Harry asks then looks at Courts and she looks at me.Then Louis looks at me and I put down my head then the girls look at me.

"Seriously whats going on."Louis says getting freaked out.

"I kinda got a tattoo."I say pulling out my hand.

"Hahaha she means she kinda got 3 and 1/2 tattoos"Courts chuckles.Then I jump out of bed and show them to the boys and tell them my plans for the rest of them and show them my belly piercing where they all shouted ouch!.Bet my mum will have something to say about it but she can't moan  she has 11 tattoos and Harry has allot so she can't moan.After talking about weird tattoos and piercing Courts and harry exit my room with Niall and Liam entering after.Then Niall gets Nazmin and exits.As I show Liam my tattoos and belly piercing he likes it and says he is gonna get a tattoo with us on Wednesday Zayn gets a text message and has a massive smile on his face.

"Vaz Happenin!"He shouts putting the phone to his ear then he begins to blush.Me and Louis look at each other and stay "Perrie!" Then Natasha kisses my cheek and says goodbye and exits the room holding Liams hand.

"..Right yeah I'll ask her,Text you her reply bye Love you too babe."Zayn says then puts down the phone."Chloe...."He creeps.

"No!"I snap sarrcastically and Louis pisses him self laughing and Zayns face turns fustrated."Haha what you want babe?"I ask.

"Please can Perrie come over for abit?"Zayn asks me politely.

"Yeah course you don't need to ask."I say then notice it is half 7 hmm tea i think.I'll wait till Perrie comes in-case she wants some and she might help me or sommat.Half an hour later Me and Louis are play fighting on my bed and Perrie walks in.At this moment Louis is pinning me down.

"Right Louis let me up so I can say hey to Perrie."I shout slapping his backside.

"Oh hey Perrie Chloe said hey."He says not moving of me.

"Hey Louis and Hey Chloe?"She says confused wondering why Louis won't get off me.

"Right get off now."I shout at Louis.

"No!"He says in a dramatic and childish tone.I struggle to sit up and manage to shove him forward and then he sat up and then kissed me.He moved his legs and i managed to stand up and hug Perrie who was stud laughing at us.

"I'm making chesse pasta you want some?"I ask Perrie.

"I do!"Louis shouts.

"I know you do."I turn around and throw the sarcasm.

"I do too!"Zayn said as Perrie was about to reply.

"Will you to shut up and let Perrie reply!"I shout then Perrie chuckles and just as she was about to speak Louis shouts in Zayns voice "I'm a Bradford bad boy!"Then i grab the maskin tape from the end of the bed and tape it to his mouth.

"Haha yeah please Chloe..I'll help you make it."Perrie laughs.

"Watch my facial hair!"I hear Louis mumble as Zayn wraps the tape round his head.I begin to unravel the tape and cut the end then the small bit covering his mouth and mustache well what he calls a tash but its just facial hair that's not grown properly aw...Hahaha then i rip it off and Louis screams!

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuch that hurt!!!"He screams.Then me Perrie and Zayn laugh."No this is real this really hurts!"We exit the room as Louis is trying to strap Zayn to the bed with maskin tape.Me and Perrie go down stares and start making the pasta and I show her my tattoo's she loves them and says she dunno how i could stand through the pain she cried when she had hers.Then I say.

"So whats with you and Zayn dating or close?"I'm so confused.

"Yeah dating.I loved him all along yanno."She explains.

"Aww he is a sweet guy tho.Wanna crack open a bottle of echo falls?"I hint getting 2 bottles from the fridge.

"Yeah!Always up for a bit of echo falls.Well alcohol"She chuckles grabbing a bottle off me .We begin to cook the pasta and well lets say because we dared each-other to drink the bottle in under 3 minutes by the time the pasta was done we was pissed.Opps.

"Ahhhh!"Perrie screams."The pasta is bubblying and white stuff is coming of it! Zayn help!!!Its gonna blow up!!!"Which makes me piss my self laughing and fall on the floor.Then Louis and Zayn speed down the stairs and Me and Perrie are slouched in the corner screaming.Hahaha opps who did that!Louis looks at the empty bottles of echo falls and then realizes we are pissed not crazy and then finishes off cooking the pasta while me and Perrie eat pringles.When it is finished me and Perrie only have a really small plate as we ate pringles so aren't that hungry and then Louis carry's me up and Zayn takes Perrie up and me and Perrie lie on the bed and joke around then Zayn kills our buzz by getting Perrie ready to take her home so i give Perrie a big hug and kiss her on her cheek then Zayn takes her home but I'm guessing his house and Louis puts me in bed.But ... Well i wanna do more than sleep.

****

"Morning babe!"Courts shouts then bags on a drum to wake me up.

"What?"I say then see Demi at the end of the bed and jump up and hug her only to realize I'm wearing nothing but a dressing gown luckily covering me.Demi moved to Canada when she turned 15 so i haven't seen her in time and today its just me her and Courts so lets get this day on!Clothes first though Chloe.As i step out of bed to grab my clothed from yesterday an empty condom wrapper drops on the floor and Courts jumps over the bed and notices it then looks at me.Oh no!Demi looks at it and looks shocked at me.I HAVE NEEDS OKAY! So picking up the condom wrapper and putting it in the bin to get out of this awkward situation and then get ready and head out at about 12 o'clock and I feel shit.We go for a brunch and i get a nice cup of tea , Courts gets the afternoon tea which is a cup of tea and a scone and Demi got the same.During brunch I get a text of Louis saying see you at 6 had to rush off g-dad had appointment.Good night last night btw cya later Love U babey gal!" Reading this made me have a smile on my face which cause Courts to say

"Remembering last night are we Chloe?"

"Shut it you!"I snap playfully.

"Just think Louis tongue has been on Harrys body...."She laughs.

"Ew shut up please"I say burring my head in to my hands then Courts shows demi the videos from that night.We go out shopping again and i spend about 90 pounds on clothing and have a full on shopping spree before finishing off my tattoo's.The pain continued on the left side of my torso like yesterday infact the pain was worse but my quote was easier.Tomorrow the pictures get put on like the cup of tea and the love hearts.At 7 oclock we get back at mine and Louis is in the kitchen.

"Hey babe."I say entering then wrapping my arms round Louis and kissing him.Oh i do love this boy me.My mum still doesn't know about me and Louis or Harry and Courts but I bet my mum will be fine with Harry and Courts but no approve of me and Louis all because Louis is 21 so what I am nealy 18 I'm a big girl i can look after my self!It makes me angry how Harry can't do anything wrong but everything I do is wrong.SPECIAL TREATMENT!When i realised my book she said congratulations and never spoke of it again and when Harry sang at a pub in 2009 we never heard her stop talking about it.Looks like she cares more about Harry than me.She claims she doesn't but ey I'm her little girl she isn't all bad she just...Its so hard to explain.