Chapter 21 - The Party!!!

"She's so mean but, I gotta love it,And I just can't let her go,I'm so whipped on ,her tiny little,She's a sexy animal Spends too much,And I never tell her no,Drives me nuts,And she got me by the throat,She's so mean but ,I gotta love it,And I just can't let her go..."The boys sing on stage as there last song and the crowd roars with excitement.Surprisingly allot of people have complemented my hair and how i look and people are starting to be nice again aw my life has properly turned around.We have been here for an hour now and well Natasha is already pissed and is stood on the bar in Douchey Club with her dress up flashing her knickers at everyone.When the boys finish the song me and Louis go and carry her of the bar she is wearing black 2 inch heals and a gorgeous dress with flowers on it.It is yellow and Loose with a belt round the middle...It really suits her.

"Okay babe don't do that Liam's over there."I say whilst we sit Natasha down.

"Liam doesn't love me no more."She says in a childish voice.

"What..yeah he does he told me."Louis says looking at her.

"No we had a fight cause i didn't want to come off the pill and he wants a baby but i don't want a person coming out of my fairy this day and age I'm young and i wanna have fun"She says still in that voice.

"Babe me and Louis fight alot it's part of being in a relationship.He still loves you just make up with him go say sorry or something it's not over."I explain then Louis looks at me and smiles.Natasha stands up and stumbles over to Liam and then Louis sits next to me and writes on my bare legs with his finger.'I Love you.' so i grab his hand and write 'I Love You 2 <3 '<3 is a love heart by the way for thou's of you who don't know.

"I'm gonna go get a drink want anything baby?"Louis asks me.

"Ermm.. Vodka and coke please babe."I say leaning up to kiss him as he stands infront of me leaning down to kiss me.Just as he leaves the Barbies walk in the room and Ana see's me and winks then Courts and Nazmin see them and walk over and sit next to me time for the plan.

"Oh look what the weather washed in."Nazmin says.

"Oh a lost mut!"Courts ends the sentence for Naz.

"You always get your mates to do the dirty work for you and you think you are Mrs IT but your not your no better than me.Lets settle this like women ... A dance off!"Zoe says walking towards me.

"Haha I'm thinking more of a sing off so you have more of a chance as i dance for a living love!"I say rising to her level.

"May the best singer win!"Zoe says walking towards the stage.Me , Zoe and Nazmin walk on the stage and Nazmin grabs 3 Mics and passes one each to me and Zoe then announces.

"Hm-mm Hey everyone right there has been conflict and disagree ments for over a year with these two young women so we have decided to have a sing off and who ever wins wins the whole overall fight so let the best singer win."She says walking off the stage and me and zoe write down 4 songs and which verse or the chorus we want to sing and give it to the dj.You will get it in a minute i start off.

"Once upon a time ,a few mistakes ago ,I was in your sight , you got me alone, You found me , You found me , you found me me me meee, I guess you didn't are and i guess i liked that , and when I fell apart you took a step back without me without me without me me me me mee and he's long gone , when he's next to me and i realised the blame is on me.."I sing then the room is filled with cheers and they all sing along with me "Cause i knew you where trouble when you walked in , Its a shame on me no i flew me to places i've never been till you put me down oh i knew you where trouble when you walked in such a shame on me now i flew me to places ive never been now I'm lying on the cold hard ground...."