Chapter 14 - The Plan Takes Action!

Authors note:Hey everyone i hope you are enjoying my book again sorry for the mistakes but don'f forget to Comment because i need you're feedback , Vote and Share Thanks alot Chloe xx

Before i mentioned that Jay left for the Army well Jay is our step dad/ My mums partner.He has raised me and Harry like his own children he has always been there for us since I was 7.My dad is still with us but we don't see him only on family occasions he moved to Cyprus 3 years ago.I know our mum isn't really in the story that much that's because she is away on business trips alot.So harry has been like my guardian for years now.I guess I shouldn't of kicked of badly before i knew Harry was in the right. I hope Louis hasn't had a bollocking or i will kick off well before our plan takes action...You will see.We get back at the mansion and leave all the alcohol in Louis boot.I walk in and the entrance is clean and they are all laughing and joking in the lounge.We walk in and everyone is there looking exhausted and Courts sits on Harry's lap and Harry apologises to her but doesn't even look at me.I scan the room and realise Louis and Zayn arn't in there.

"Wheres Louis?" I ask Niall as i look at him.

"He's upstairs cleaning up the mess you made with Zayn"He explains.

"Right cheers."I say exiting the room and storming up stairs and Zayn saw me as he is screwing the door hinges back on.

"Sorry Guys you want me to finish off."I offer.

"Yeah!"Zayn shouts slamming down the electric drill and jumping off 2 steps."You coming Louis?" He adds.

"Nah I'm gonna help Chloe i didn't tidy up my mess down stairs so I'll do this with her."He kindly says and smiles at me as i lean up against the banister.

"Suit your self!" Zayn says running down the stairs.

"I brought your car back."I say and as he looked at me i tossed his keys to him.

"Cheers."He says catching them and standing up.He can tell I'm stressed and still angry at Harry.So he walks over to me and gives me a hug and i bury my head in to his chest and then a feel his hands lowering from my back to my waist butterflies are fluttering up and down my body.I raise my head from his chest and lift my self up on my tiptoes and kiss him on his lips...Wow!! where did that come from Chloe!I quickly part my lips from his and look him in the eyes turns out he wants another but I'm not holding back he wants a kiss he can have one.He leans back in and kisses me his hands now on my arse.Wait a minute erm get your hands off my arse yeah!Our lips part again as i hear Harrys voice coming towards us so Louis slaps my arse as he lets go of me so i slap him round his head and walked in my room.Wow is this the mess we made last night.All over the floor is clother bottles and cans.I better tidy up."Knock Knock " Harry says as he enters my room.

"Whats the point in saying knock knock if you are already in dumb arse."I say with a sarcastic smile as i fold up Zayns pants.

"I came to say sorry."He said holding his hand up like he is surrendering.

"Well I'm sorry to."I apologise making the bed then sitting on it.Harry then sits next to me and says

"You have nothing to be sorry for Chloe i was just being a jerk like always."

"Your not a jerk all the time."I say rolling my eyes and pushing him playfully with my shoulder.

"Well I'm sorry for being controlling i know you don't want me to be dad or Jay or mum for that matter you just want me to be your big brother."he says then i nod and look out of the window looking up at the sky.For some reason when i hear the word mum or Jay or even dad i get upset as they're not around as much anymore.Tears fill up my eyes and Harry notices and shuffle's over to me and hugs me from behind and says

"It'll be okay.Jay will be and everyone."

"What happens if they're not Harry what then."I reply with tears running down my face.

"They just will yeah.It will be Christmas as soon as you know it and we will all be round that table every single one of us in one piece i promise you sis."He says then he kisses my head gives me a hug and apologises once more.So far the plan can work yes get in there.When me and Harry walk out of the room Louis has finished everything what the hell Lou i ow you bigtime now.Harry has bright red eyes now from crying with me and i have streak marks down my face i hold my hand out for Louis and drag him in to the room.

"Oh so all we need to do is move the bottles?" He questions an a deep and sexy voice as he corners me in to the corner of the room.

"Yep and then that's it."I say in a calm tone matching his grabbing his top as he comes closer to me.

"Well we better move them then haven't we."He says with his body touching me and his lips 5 cm away from mine.

"Later!"I say quick as i give in to his temptation and grab his hair to bang his lips against mine.His lips are so soft and tender ooo makes me wanna rip his clothes of and...Shut up Chloe ....But....No shhh! *Mentally slaps self*.....Luckily Courts storms in and breaks us apart but she saw everything.

"Oh erm Chloe may i just have 5 minute with you."She says looking at Louis who now has his hand behind his head and looking shocked that i grabbed him in for more .

"Obcourse..Erm I'm just gonna....Yeah"Louis says pointing towards the door with one hand and his other hand still at the back of his head.Then he exits the room and Courts looks at me in shock.

"I don't even care"I chuckled stumbling to the floor smiling my arse off.

"Okay then.Anyway Mrs Crocstenes coming so me and you will go back to Asda now and get the umbrella stick things cause everyone likes them when they drink and by the looks of it all the ones we had are ruined from you 3 piss heads last night."She says quickly.

"Right yeah ill go ask Louis for his keys.As we do Lets take all these downstairs."I say handing bottles and cans out then we walk down the stairs and go in the lounge where Louis and Harry are talking.

"Louis me and Courts are nipping out can i borrow your car."I ask.

"Yeah sure babe .. I mean Chloe..."He says reaching in his pocket for his keys.Then he puts the keyring bit in my mouth and Courts kisses Harry goodbye and then we exit the room.We recycle all the cans and bottles and get in Louis car and as we exit the driveway guess who enters yep the mega bitch.Mrs Crocstene more like Mrs Cockstene!We go back to Asda and as we go in the cocktail isle we end up getting more mixes for the vodka eyup lets have cocktails too..So we go to the alcohol isle and get 2 more bottles of vodka , 2 bottles of cactus jack and rose wine cause i fancied it at the time but I'm the only one that likes it hahaha yeyy me.When we get back Mrs Crocstene has gone thank god the next time she sees me she is looking at my backside walking out that shit hole!All though i kind of like being at the mansion.Me and Courts sit in Louis car for an hour and get pissed before we go in and yep we are close to mortal.

"Guys !!! where hhhuuuoome !" Courts shouts trying to walk in a straight line.

"Are you pissed?"Harry says walking up to Courts.

"Nopeyy"She says trying to stand still.

"Really?"Nazmin asks.

"Wow Nazmin when did you get here." She says falling on Naz.

"Hahahaha " i piss my self laughing grabbing Louis soon as he gets in my reach.

"Wow Chloe."He says as i tumble forward."Wait you didn't drive pissed did you?" He asks.

"No we got drunk in your car in the driveway here are your keys but every ones gonna get pissed cause wee got to wee i mean we got ermm what we got Courty."I stutter out.

"Alcohol I think and Umbrellas in-case it rains."She laughs dragging Nazmin and Harry.We drag everyone outside and everyone agrees to get pissed.So we get all the alcohol inside and everyone of use gets drunk in the lounge.Zayn and Niall are tryna play pool but keep falling over. I am cuddled up with Louis and Nazmin is cuddling my leg as she is more mortal than she has ever been in her life.Liam is playing with Natasha's hair whilst Harry is on the floor and Courts is playing with his.We are all pissed out of our brains and even though me and Louis are just mates we look more loved up than Liam and Natasha.Oppps what have we done Louis....We are still just mates yeah... Don't judge me!