Til 6AM (Markiplier x Reader)

By AH_LilMadFree

You're a 23 year old girl, who moved back into your hometown, in hopes of finding yourself again. You've felt... More

Ch. 1: The Move
Ch. 2: Think Fast!
-A/N-
Ch. 3: Is that Why?
Ch. 4: Sean's Vacation!
Ch. 5: Tomorrows Plan
Ch. 6: Fright Walk
Ch. 7: The Beach
Ch. 8: I Enjoy This.
Ch. 9: The Rumors
Ch. 10: The Holidays are Here...
Ch. 11: Cleaning the Disaster
Small/Quick -A/N
Ch. 12: Back to the Past
Ch. 14: Daddy-Daughter Date
Ch. 15: Welcome Home, Markifart
Ch. 16: Jealous of Old Friends
Small A/N <3
Ch. 17: 6AM Is Too Early
Ch. 18: Finally, The Right One.
Ch. 19: Oh, How The Tables Have Turned.
Ch. 20: Another Exhausting Flight
Ch. 21: Bachelor & Bachelorette Party
A/N: Where have I been?
Ch. 22: The Hangover & "I Do's"
Ch. 23: "Brothers to the End"
A/N: My Hiatus/100k
Ch. 24: The Uncle Trio
You Still Around?/Small Teaser ;)

Ch. 13: Thanksgiving "Package"

3.1K 132 135
By AH_LilMadFree

-Thanksgiving Day-

Oh boy, today is the day.
Today was the day you were going to spend thanksgiving alone, but you honestly didn't mind. It wasn't the first time, and it probably won't be the last. You know you'll be spending thanksgivings alone again in the future at some point.

You woke up with a bit of the blues, or so called depression, but you brushed it off and just lazed around the house.
Mark had already texted you early this morning when you were still asleep. It was a cute message, and it honestly made your day a bit brighter when you read it.

From Markimoo: Happy Turkey Day y/n! I wish you could be here to experience my Momma's delicious Turkey and stuffing! I hope you have a gobbly-gobble day! I'll call you tonight.

You smile as you read over your text back to him.

To Markimoo: Happy Turkey Day you dork! Thank you, and have a good 'gobbly' day yourself. Talk to you tonight dork!

He was such a dork, but it put a smile on your face that you desperately needed, which you didn't know why. You didn't understand why you felt this way, you've been alone for years before. Maybe it was because you were already so used to having Mark almost constantly by your side, or just have him being in the house in general.

You sigh and sat your phone down on the coffee table while you stood, you stretched a bit before you made your way into the kitchen to get yourself something to eat. The one thing you did do yesterday was you went and got yourself an already cooked turkey so you didn't have to bother with cooking it yourself. All you have to do is heat it up. Perfect.

You pull out the bread from the freezer and tossed it on the countertop, then you closed the freezer door and opened the fridge door.
As soon as you reach forward to grab the turkey, your phone started ringing in the living room. You closed the fridge door and made your way to your phone, that sat on the coffee table.

You look at the screen as you reach down to pick it up, smiling softly as you read who was calling.

You answer the call and put the phone to your ear as you head back into the kitchen. "Happy Thanksgiving, Daddy." You smile.

"Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Princess." Your dad replies, you could just imagine the smile on your fathers face. You miss that smile so much, you miss seeing it everyday. "How's your day going so far?" He asks you.

You slowly began to pull off the tie on the bag of bread, then you pull out two frozen slices of bread before you tie it back up and tossed it in the freezer, where it belongs. "Eh, slow. I'm thinking about watching Homeward Bound." You tell him with a small smile. "How about you Dad?"

"You always loved that movie, and you always seemed to cry." Your Dad chuckles, "My day has been pretty eventful, but the events are to be explained later." He sighs out, "Hey, did your package come today?"

"My package? That you sent me?" You frown a bit, "Uh, no. Why?" You ask as you separated the frozen pieces of bread so it can thaw out quicker.

"Oh, really? It should've been there, I specifically made sure it was going to be delivered today." Your Dad says, trailing off as you thought he was probably looking for the tracking number so he could check it out online. "Are you sure they didn't deliver it this morning? Have you left the apartment today?"

"I'm sure, Daddy. Calm down, take a breath and let it out." You tell him, shaking your head as you heard your Dad take a deep breath in and out. "They could've delivered it early this morning, do you want me to go check out the door?"

"Yes, please do. Let me know if it came or not so I can contact them if it's not there." Your Dad sighs out as he waits for you to go check.

You roll your eyes as your smile never faltered. Even though he's not your biological father, you know that you've picked up traits from him as you grew up, you worry just as much as he does over small things like a box being shipped to someone and the anxiety you get if it doesn't show up on time, so you can't really get mad or fault him for it.

You left the kitchen and walked to the front door, "Alright, I'm opening my door-" Just as you opened the door, your breath got caught in your throat.

"Well?" Your Dad spoke up. "Did it come?" You just stood there, speechless, frozen. You couldn't believe what was in front of you, what your eyes were seeing. You slowly took your phone away from your ear as your eyes began to well up. Your father was standing right in front of you, his phone pressed to his ear, his smile shining brightly at you.

"Daddy?!" Your voice cracked as you took in the smile your father was giving you, that charming smile you haven't seen in years. "Daddy!" You whimper as you ran into his open arms and wrapped your own around the back of his neck, letting him embrace in a tight hug.

"Hey, Princess." Your Dad mumbles into your hair, "Surprise." He rubs your back as you wept into his neck, unable to contain your tears at all.

"Oh my God, Daddy! I can't believe you're here!" You tell him in between sobs, "I've missed you so much!"

Your Dad chuckles and kisses the side of your head. "Shh, it's okay Princess." He murmurs, doing his best to calm you down before you start to hyperventilate. "I've missed you too, it's been too long."

Once you've finally calmed down, and you spent a few more minutes hugging onto your Dad, you both finally part. "I'm so sorry, I got your shirt all wet." You sniffle, wiping your nose as you look at your fathers shirt, seeing the small wet spot you've created.

"Do you know how many shirts you've cried on of mine? A lot." You Dad smiles at you as he shrugs, "I should be used to it by now, plus it's just a shirt."

You roll your eyes and smile back at your father, allowing him into the apartment. "I just can't believe you're here..." You shook your head, you shut the door and locked it behind your father before you went and placed your phone down on the coffee table in front of the couch. "Just thinking about it makes me want to cry again." You felt fresh tears start to form in your eyes as you sniffled, looking up at your father.

Your father chuckles softly as he shrugs off his jacket, "Cry if you want, I'll be here to calm you down." He smiles, "Where shall I set this?" He asks.

"Oh," You wave your hand dismissively, while your other hand wipes away at your eyes. "Please, make yourself at home Daddy. It doesn't matter, anywhere is fine."

Your Dad looks around before he decides to set his jacket across one of the barstools. You suddenly remembered that you had bread laying out on the counter, so you went into the kitchen, leaving your Dad to explore and look at the things in the apartment.

"From the outside, it looks like an ordinary apartment building. Y'know, like a one-level apartment room?" Your Dad pauses as you can hear him walking around, "I would have never expected a spiral staircase to be in here leading up to a second floor."

It's funny, really, you pretty much thought the same thing when you first moved in with Mark. "I know, pretty amazing huh?" You giggle softly, deciding to put the now thawed out pieces of bread you had out, away. You wrap the pieces up in plastic Saran Wrap and left them out on the counter for later. You straighten your shirt out as you walked back into the living room, smiling as you saw watch your father walk around, taking in his surroundings. "Do you want anything to eat or to drink?" You ask, "I was about to make a turkey sandwich before I was interrupted by a very pleasant surprise."

Your Dad was over near the stairs, examining the metal staircase and its structure. "Actually, I would like to take you out to dinner for thanksgiving. It's been a too long since I got to last see you and I would love to catch up on all the things I have missed." He pulls his attention away from the stairs and looks over at you, waiting for your answer as a smile pulled at his lips.

"You mean like a Daddy-Daughter date?" You ask, your eyes swelling up with tears. "Like how we used to when I was younger?" You mentally slapped yourself for being so emotional, but you couldn't help it.

"Yes, like how we used to do when you were a little girl." Your Dad nods, "Unless you don't want to go out with your old man, I mean, you are older now and you've probably grown out of it." Your father began to sulk in sadness in an attempt to playfully guilt you. He's done it before, and you know he'll do it again.

You shook your head and giggle softly, wiping the threatening tears away. "No! No, stop trying to guilt me!" You tell him, "I'd love to go, I'll always go on our Daddy-Daughter dates with you. I don't care how old I get, it's always been our thing." You smile as you walk up to him.

Your Dad looks at you and holds his hand to his heart, acting like he's offended. "Me? Guilt you? I would never!" You roll your eyes as he chuckles. "Good, I'm glad you feel that way. I was worried you wouldn't want to do it anymore." He sighs as he looks down at you.

"Can I just go change real quick?" You ask, pointing your finger towards the stairs. "I'll just be about fifteen minutes, then we can go."

Your father sighs and rolls his eyes before he nodded in response. "That's what they all say, and then it ends up being about an hour or even longer." He laughs as you slap his arm. "Yeah, go ahead. I'll be here."

You smile at him, leaning up a bit to kiss his cheek. "You're not too old Daddy." You tell him before you head up the stairs to change.

•~•READ PLEASE!•~•
*sigh*
Okay, so I decided (with the help of MrsGavinFree ) that I would post this slightly smaller chapter.
The reason is that it was over 3,000 words and I wasn't even done with it, and I know that super long chapters can be a bit overwhelming sometimes (although I love them).
I'm so excited for what's to come! You don't even know! Prepare for feels!
(I also kinda hope some of you have cried during this chapter because I'm a horrible person lmao)

I love you all!

Stay Mad!

-LilMadFree 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 1.4K 31
Some fluffy short stories between Markiplier and you! If you don't know who Markiplier is...then you need to get a life. ( ̄ω ̄;) (Btw i do NOT own any...
6.8K 175 45
-Markiplier x Reader- Y/n is a productive human being. She cares for her house and pets while keeping her job. Nothing in her life is missing. At lea...
148K 4.2K 52
You were a small youtuber and your channel was slowly growing. You had moved to LA from Ireland. You were new to America. You ended up running into a...
67.6K 1.6K 42
You were classmates with Mark in highschool. He was sort of a geek back then and also the only guy who liked you. But there was a small problem. You...