Pain: Her (Harry Styles Fan F...

By VividFantasyFiction

She thought she knew what pain was, until she met Harry. *This story is in the process of being ed... More

Warning/Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Authors note! Please read!

Chapter 9

79.8K 1.7K 1K
By VividFantasyFiction

I awoke to the strong and delicous smell of bacon. It was the first time in ages that I woke up with a smile on my face and it put me in a really good mood. It was sad that food was able to make me smile but not actual humans.

I hopped out of bed and washed my face then brushed my teeth and hair. I threw on a pair of grey tights and a plain black tank top and headed downstairs.

"Wakey wakey sleepy head." My mom smiled as she scrambled the eggs.

"Morning." I took my seat next to Alan while he flipped through the newspaper.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked tossing his glasses on the table.

"Fine, and youself?"

"Great, very nice."

I was really trying my best to bond with him. I knew that's what he and especially my mom wanted so I put alot of effort into communicating with him more.

"Alee," He said putting down the newspaper. "I'm going to do some grocery shopping, do you want me to drop you off at the mall or something?" He offered.

I hadn't made any plans, and I really wanted to get out more and hang out with Ava since I couldn't see her that much outside of school.

"Yeah, sure. I'll call Ava and ask if she wants to come." I leaned over the table and grabbed the bacon from off the plate and some eggs, then poured myself a glass of juice.

"Want some?" I held up the pitcher of orange juice and he declined.

"I have to run down to the office later to pick up some paper work." My mom said wiping her hands on the towel.

"On a Sunday?" Alan questioned.

"Yeah, I've been running back and forth because of the business trip, I have to make sure I have everything. The last thing I want is to forget something important." She took her seat next to him and served herself. "So Alee, how's school? Make any new friends?" She took a sip of her orange juice and watched me carefully.

"It's a new semester, not year but yeah, I made a few." I smiled picking the eggs with my fork.

"Any boys?" I looked up at her and she was wiggling her eye brows and Alan chuckled lightly.

"No mom." I shook my head and stood up, placing my dish next to the sink.

"She met a nice boy." Alan said.

I turned around and glared at him and he smiled in response. I knew he meant Harry and I didn't know why he liked him so much and why he always brought him up. It wasn't like we were interested in each other and it wasn't like anything was going happen even if we were.

"A boy?" Her eyes went wide and she placed her cup down. "What's he like?" She was overly excited.

"He's nobody mom. Don't worry about it." I jokingly stuck my tongue out at Alan and he did it back.

"I'll go call Ava." I kissed my mom's cheek and gave Alan a slap on the back.

I ran upstairs and quickly bagan to change. I grabbed my phone and called Ava as I did and threw it on the bed and put it on speaker so I could multi-task and not waste time.

"Hello!" She greeted.

"Mornin', are you busy today?" I opened my drawer and pulled out a blue and white plaided shirt and put it on unbuttoned

"No, why? You wanna go out?"

"Yeah, Alan offered to take me to the mall while he does some shopping." I opened my closet door and took out my black Doc Martens, then grabbed a pair of denim ripped jeans.

"Really? Why?"

"I don't know, and I really don't care. I'm just glad I won't have to stay home all day." I rolled my tights off my legs and sat on the bed pulling my jeans up. I slipped my boots on and grabbed a white belt and quickly slid it through the hoops.

"What are you doing? All I heard is loud and rapid footsteps." She laughed.

"I'm getting dressed, and so should you!"

"Okay, well text me when you get here." She happily said.

"Okie dokie!" I yelled before hanging up. I didn't usually carry a purse, I just grab my credit card and phone. It was too much work carrying around a bag especially when you'll be walking for a while.

"Oh!" I ran in the bathroom and applied some foundation and mascara, contemplating whether or not I should put my hair up.

"No no I'll leave it down." I tossed my hair over my shoulder and sprayed "Light Blue" by Dolce and Gabbana. It was my all time favorite perfume.

"Ready?" Alan said as I ran down the stairs.

"Yup."

"I'll call you later honey!" He shouted.

"Alright, be careful!" She replied before Alan shut the door.

"Whoa, it's only ten?" I was already out of breath once I got in the car and it was pretty warm so I turned the AC on.

"Yeah, put your seatbelt on." I did what he said and rested my feet on the dashboard.

"So you're going grocery shopping?"

"Yeah." He replied not taking his eyes off the road.

"Can you buy me some stuff?"

"Sure, what do you want?"

"Mountain Dew, a lot of it, like ten bottles."

"Ten!?" He laughed.

"Yeah, and the cookie dough poptarts you know?" I shifted towards him and with my hands I made the shape of the poptart.

"Yeah I know" He laughed. "That's it?"

"No, buy like two bags of Ruffles, and oh! You know that thing you bought last week? That cake with the nuts in it?"

"Banana Nut cake?"

"Yeah! Get that, and donuts. The powdered and chocolate ones!" I smiled.

He looked over at me and shook his head laughing before pulling into Ava's driveway.

"Anything else, princess? Would you like for me to buy the whole store?"

"No, you don't have too...I mean, only if you can." I joked. I texted Ava and told her I was out and in no time, she was in the car.

"Goodmorning Ava, how are you?" He asked driving away.

"I'm great Mr. Crossmen, and you?"

She smiled pulling her seatbelt over her chest.

I was really excited to go to the mall because I hadn't really went school shopping and I needed clothes and shoes. I hoped he would take his time shopping so I wouldn't have to rush because that was one of the things I hated the most.

"Okay girls," He sighed pulling up infront of the mall, "Just call me when you're done."

"Okay, thanks Mr. Crossmen."

"Bye!"

"Do you need any money?" He asked pulling out his wallet.

"No, it's okay I have my credit card." I smiled.

"Credit card?" He said with confusion.

"Yeah, my mom pays for it."

"Oh, well here." He took out his card and gave it to me. "Buy whatever you want."

"Really, it's okay I--"

"I insist darling, now go have fun." I didn't want to take his money because I didn't need it. I kind of felt weird taking it from him because I didn't want him to think all I wanted was his money. It was really sweet of him to offer it to me every after being so bitchy to him.

"Thanks, I'll call you when I'm done." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and left.

------------

"Alee! Look at this!" She pressed the short orange long sleeved dress against her body and looked in the mirror.

"Wow, that's so cute!" I said grabbing the price tag. "But the price isn't..."

"Why how much--eighty dollars?" She gasped. "God! What the fuck!" She whispered with aggravation.

"I really like it.." She pouted placing it back on the wall.

"We'll find something else don't worry little one." I said patting her back.

"Are you hungry? I'm hungry." She said following the smell of the food as we walked out of the store.

"It's eleven thirty, let's wait until twelve to eat." I suggested walking into Sephora.

"That's a cute outfit, by the way." I tell her scanning it.

"Thanks, my dad bought it for me."

"The whole outfit?"

"Yeah, I don't know I guess he really wants to be my friend since he bought me anything I wanted last week." She laughed. "And quite honestly, I don't mind. I get free shit from him so I'm a-okay." She picked up the purple nailpolish and sampled it on her finger. "Do you like this?" she asked holding it out.

"It has glitter in it.."

"So?"

"Ew." I walked away. I heard her curse under her breath and I laughed.

"Do you need help finding anything?" The worker with light pink lipstick and lashes as long as my hair asked.

"Uh--" I looked around checking if I needed help finding anything before rejecting her help.

"No, thank you." I smiled.

"I'll be right there if you need me." She offered. I thanked her and went back to the nail polish section.

"She's going to sample some makeup on me." Ava said sitting down infront of the mirror.

"Oh, nice. Red?" I took the red lipstick from her hands and took the cap off, twisting it to look at the color.

"Yeah, so?"

"No it's just I've never seen you in red."

"Why are you smelling it, Alee." She laughed. I always did this weird thing were I smelled whatever I held, not all the time but most of the time. I laughed and placed the cap back on and handed it back to her.

"Look, I'll go to Hollister, it's like four stores down. Meet me there when you're done." I said walking backwards away.

"Okay!"

The mall wasn't too crowded, there were a few people, mostly kids, walking around with their parents. Most teens weren't up that early on a Sundays, I doubted it. Just as I walked into Hollister, the strong scent of cologne hit my nostrils and I was in a complete high. The smell was so amazing I couldn't get enough of it.

"Hi, welcome to Hollister today we have a sale! Buy two shirts and get the third half off." The short girl advertised as she folded the shirts.

"Okay thanks."

I slowly examined the outfits, touching the materials with my finger tips as I walked by. I came across a peach floral dress with a thin brown belt and took it off the rack. I threw it over my arm and continued to look around. I picked up some plaided shirts and ripped shorts and jeans, along with a hoodie and a few shirts. I normally would go try the clothes on but I was feeling lazy and just decided to buy them without trying them on.

"Are you done?" Ava asked walking up to me.

"Whoa.." My eyes popped as I saw the red lip stick and thick liner on her face.

"It's not good?" She said putting her hand over her mouth trying to hide it.

"What? You look hot." I smiled. she removed her hand from her mouth and walked me to the cash register.

"Are you going to get anything?" I asked while we waited in line.

"I don't shop here." she said fixing her earring.

"Why?"

"I don't know, everything is too..small."

"Oh shut up! If clothes here fit me I'm sure it'll fit you."

Ava had the ideal body and I always wanted it. She had the perfect flat stomach and thin legs, beautiful jaw line and thin arms, she was perfect. I, on the other hand, wasn't so thin. I has some curves but my body shape was weird; it's like an hour glass. My stomach and waist are were and my thighs were somewhat curvy, but I wasn't as fit as her.

It was my turn in line and I placed everything on the counter for her to ring up. The girl was beautiful. She had a red bob cut and green eyes, and her voice was very sweet and it matched her petite body.

"One hundred thirty eight dollars and seventy three cents." She smiled. I handed her my credit card and signed the screen.

"Thank you have a nice day."

"Now can we get food?" Ava begged.

"Yeah, I'm hungry. " We walked to the food court and scanned each store.

"McDonald's?"

"No." she said.

"Tokyo Kitchen?" I said pointing to the Chinese store.

"No." She replied looking around.

"Cheesesteak?"

"No--yeah!" She grabbed my hand and we stood in line at the "House of Cheesesteak and Fries."

"You know what, I really want Chinese food. " I said looking back at Tokyo Kitchen.

"Then go get it, I'll meet you over.." She scanned the court looking for a seat and pointed to the booth by the wall. "there!"

"Alright, I'll be back." I walked over to the place and a short Chinese man with a big smile greeted me.

"Two meats with a side is six dollars." He said.

"Oh, cool okay!" I looked at all the delicious food and literally drooled.

"It all looks so good!" I told the man.

"Their General Tso Chicken is the best." I turned around when I heard the familiar British accent.

"Harry?"

"Hi." He half smiled striding over to me. He looked flawless.

"Hi." I didn't know what to do so I hugged him. He was caught off guard when I did but he hugged me back with one hand.

"So um, how are you?" I asked looking back at the food.

"I'm well, and you?" He walked next to me and placed his hands in his pockets watching the food with me.

"I'm great yeah."

"So, what do you want?" The Chinese man asked.

"Um, general Tso chicken and the um..chicken and broccoli."

"Rice or noodles?"

"Noodles please."

"For here or to go?"

"To go."he grabbed the box and began to put the food in and I looked back at Harry.

"You're leaving?" he asked.

"No I prefer the box over the plate." I said.

"Oh, okay."

"Are you going to eat?"

"I just ate." He replied.

"That's good."

"Would you like a drink?"

"Coca cola please."

"Small? Medium? Large?"

"Medium."

"seven fifty. " I pulled out my credit card until Harry stopped me.

"Whoa, what are you doing?" I said grabbing his arm to stop him.

"Paying." He simply said handing the man his credit card. I took the card from his hand and gave it back to him. If you weren't family, I never let anyone pay for me.

"No, you're not, but thanks." I said.

"I'm not letting you pay." He said handing the card back to the man. He looked confused and didn't know whether to take it or not.

"Harry--"

"Shh." He smiled shushing me. The man took the card and swiped it then handed it back to him. He placed the food in the bag and with the soda he gave it to me. Harry grabbed the soda for me and began to walk.

"Harry?" I called and stopped and turned.

"Yea?"

"I can carry it myself." I said trying to take it from his hand but he pulled away.

"Your hands are full, it's okay." I smiled at his manners and told him where I was sitting. My hands were full so I mentally thanked him for helping me out. I completely forgot that Ava was there and she smiled at Harry when she saw him.

"Hi!" She said.

"Hey." He kindly greeted putting the soda on the table. "Well, I should get going I don't want to bother you. See you tomorrow." He gave Ava a smile and winked at me before walking away.

"Wait! Why don't you sit with us?" Ava offered. Harry looked at me for approval and I smiled.

"Yeah, do you want to?"

"Sure." He said. I placed the bags under the table and sat down in the chair as Ava sat in the booth. Harry grabbed another chair from the table and placed it next to me and sat down.

"Hi I'm Ava." She smiled.

"Harry." He took his hand out for her to shake and she did.

"You're Harry?" She said waving her French fry.

"Yeah."

"I've heard a lot about you." she smiled. I looked at her with wide eyes and Harry looked at me and I faked smile in response.

"Really?" He smiled placing his elbows on the table.

"Mhmm." She took a bite of her fry.

"So, what are you doing here?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"My mum and sister are shopping and I tagged along."

"Sister? That's nice." I took the food out from the bag and opened the box.

"Yeah, she's five." He smiled as if he thought of something.

"Aw, that's sweet." Ava said. I really wanted to hit her for being so nosey.

"So, you girls are just hanging out?" He leaned back into the chair and crossed him arms.

"Yup." I answered taking a bite of the chicken.

"Good right?" He smiled. His dimples were amazing, literally amazing. They were so defined and deep and just looked perfect.

"Mhmm." I smiled.

He nodded with a smile and looked around the food court. He looked really nice. I mean, he was dressed the way he usually was; skinnies and a t shirt, but each time he looked better and better. His cologne mixed with the smell of mint combined perfectly and his hair was styled up into a thick quiff. He looked very nice.

----------------

thank you so much for reading! please don't forget get to comment/vote! Like I've said before, all your feedback is really encouraging and appreciated! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.6K 79
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
795K 48K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
132K 7.8K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
432K 15K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...