Seventeen's Ice Princess (SIP...

hanachujeon द्वारा

People say that I'm a girl filled with sarcasm and coldness. I can't blame myself for being like that. I'm no... अधिक

Introduction
=PROLOGUE=
01. Meet The Guys Pt. 1
02. Meet The Guys Pt. 2?!
03. Meet The Guys Pt. 3!
04. Phone Call
05. Smile
06. Happiness is..
07. Movie
08. Her Voice
09. New Friend
10. For Him
11. Tomato
13. Favor
14. Fever
15. Blue Bear
16. Jealousy
17. Unknown
18. Revealed
19. Getting Along
20. New Transferee
21. SEVENTEEN
22. Fiancé
23. The Day
24. Surprise
25. Forgive & Forget
26. First Date
27. Avoiding Her
28. 김치 팬케이크
29. 'What If'
30. The Plan
31. Married Couple
32. Baby Sit
33. Unexpected
34. Problem
35. Lost
36. Sunrise & Sunset
37. Farewell
38. New Life
39. Charmaine
40. Unrecognized
41. The Fight
#SEVENTEEN예쁘다WIN
42. Good Night
43. Hers
44. Lotte World
Not an Update
45. Stupid
46. Welcome To Pledis
47. Test of Love
48. Minggu
49. A visitor?
50. Peace
=EPILOGUE=
Extra Chapter 01 (S.coups)
Extra Chapter 02 (Jeonghan)
Extra Chapter 03 (Joshua)
Extra Chapter 04 (Jun)
Extra Chapter 05 (Hoshi)
Extra Chapter 06 (Woozi)
Extra Chapter 07 (DK)
Extra Chapter 08 (The8)
Extra Chapter 09 (Seungkwan)
Extra Chapter 10 (Vernon)
Extra Chapter 11 (Dino)
Extra Chapter 12 (Wonwoo)
Special Chapter

12. I'm Sorry

8.2K 245 118
hanachujeon द्वारा

Joshua's POV

It's funny how Jeonghan thought that Chae Min and I are going out but I'm planning to ask her to go out with me soon.

They teased Mingyu because of what Chae Min said so he went to the bathroom.

Chae Min went towards us and she sat beside me.

"What was that?" She asked.

She was referring to the others who teased Mingyu.

"I don't know. Mingyu's face became red so he went to the bathroom." I answered.

Mingyu went out of the bathroom and he sat beside Wonwoo.

I looked at him and his face went back to its normal color.

"So, all of the class will have their representative for the upcoming contest next week. The winner will be our school's representative in individual singing that will happen next month at MBC Building." S.coups said.

"I think someone might be the school's new representative." I said and we looked at Chae Min who was busy eating.

Chae Min's POV

My first week in school wasn't that bad at all. Today is Friday and I need to decide what song I will cover for the contest next week.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed something to eat. I saw Soonyoung, Minghao, Junhui and Little Chan ran downstairs and went out of the house.

I saw Vernon, Seungcheol, Wonwoo and Mingyu followed them.

Why are they in a hurry? It's still 6:30 in the morning.

Then, I saw Jihoon who was heading towards me while yawning.

"Hey, I forgot to give you this." He said and gave my iPad back.

"Ah Jihoon, why are they in a hurry?" I asked.

"Performance group have a practice before and after the class. The Hip hop group... They have a practice in basketball because they are in our school's basketball team." Woozi said.

"It's obvious in Mingyu's height." I commented.

"Good Morningggg!" Seungkwan greeted us.

"Good Morning Little Sister." Jeonghan said and I glared at him. Little? Watda.

"Good Morning Minnie!" Joshua said.

"Good Morning Chae Min." DK said.

"Joshua-yah! Why are you calling my sister Minnie? I made that nickname for her and I'm the only one who can call her that." Jeonghan whinned.

"It's fine with her, right Minnie?" Joshua said and he winked at me.

"Whatever." I just said.

"Thank you for greeting her and not me. It's like I'm not here." Jihoon said and he went back to his room.

"GOOD MORNING WOOZI HYUNG! I LOVE YOU!" Seungkwan shouted.

We arrived at the school and we went to our class.

Mingyu and Minghao weren't here yet.

"Good Morning Chae Chae!!" I was surprised when Seungkyoon hugged me so sudden.

"Chae chae?" I asked.

"Your new nickname. I made it! Starting from now on I will call you Chae Chae!" It's sounds like a dog's name =_____="

I didn't say a word and just went to my seat.

The teacher arrived but Minghao and Mingyu was still outside.

She discussed about the different kinds of genres and she asked if our class had decided who's going to be our representative, so he/she should meet her at the faculty room.

"That's all." And she went out of the room.

"Chae Min-ah, what song will you going to cover?" Seokmin asked me.

"Are you going to be our representative?" Seungkyoon asked me. She was surprised.

"She will do it for-- mbnhgyj." I covered his mouth.

"For?" She asked.

"My brother." I said.

"Aww, you're really a nice girl Chae Chae." She hugged me again.

"Everyone! Yoon Chae Min will going to be our representative next week! No buts! Let's go!" Seungkyoon said it and dragged me again, this time to the gym.

"What are we doing here? I need to go to the faculty room." I complained.

"I'll go with you later but our basketball team is practicing now and I want to watch them." She said.

So we entered the gym and I saw lots of girls who were sitting and cheering at the bleachers.

"It's just a practice, why are they here?" I asked her.

"Of course they want to watch the Hip hop group play." She answered.

I looked at her and I saw her looking at... Seungcheol? Or Wonwoo?

The practice was done. They fixed their things and some girls went towards them.

"We can't accept that right now. Sorry." Seungcheol said to the girl who tried to gave them a letter and a chocolate.

All of them were sweating.

When Hansol saw me, he told the others about it so they walked toward us.

"Ice Princess, I didn't know you'll be here." Seungcheol said.

"Her name is CHAE MIN." Seungkyoon emphasized my name to Seungcheol.

"You again? Tss, I'm not talking to you so shut up." Seungcheol was not in the mood huh? So Seungkyoon just shut her mouth.

"Wait here, I'll just go have a quick shower." Seungcheol said.

"Me too." Hansol followed him.

I looked at Wonwoo who was drinking his water with a towel on his shoulder.

I heard the girls whispering.

"Who is she?"

"Is that the new girl? How did they know her?"

"Maybe she's flirting with them."

"What a slut."

"Will you just shut your mouth if you will not going to say something good?!" I was surprised when Mingyu shouted at them.

Me? A slut? The girl who said that made me smile. I get the towel from Wonwoo's shoulder and I wiped Mingyu's sweat.

"Just don't mind them and don't be mad. It's okay." I whispered to him while wiping the sweat on his forehead.

I looked at the girls and I gave them an evil smile.

Is it just me or Mingyu blushed for real?

Seungkyoon's POV

That guy is getting into my nerves! Argh!

I heard the girls whispering at the back.

"She's a flirt."

"What a slut."

I was about to shout at them when Mingyu shouted.

"Will you just shut your mouth if you're not going to say something good?!"

I saw Chae Min got the towel on Wonwoo sunbae-nim's shoulder and she wiped the sweat on Mingyu's forehead, face and neck even though Mingyu is taller than her.

"Just don't mind them and don't be mad. It's okay." She looked at the girls and I saw her giving them an evil smile. I saw Mingyu blushed.

Chae Min gave Wonwoo sunbae-nim his towel back.

Seungcheol sunbae-nim and Vernon walked toward us. They were finished taking a shower.

"How about the two of you? You're not going to take a shower and just sweat like that?" Seungcheol sunbae-nim said to Mingyu and Wonwoo sunbae-nim so they got their clothes and went to the shower room.

"Why is she here?!" He asked while looking at me.

"She's the one who brought me here." Chae Min answered.

I didn't bother to look at him, maybe I made him mad so I just stayed quiet.

"Seungkyoon." - Chae Min

"Yes?" I looked at her.

"Last time, you were saying something to me right?" She said.

"Huh?"

"You were talking about the guy you like the most in their group right? So who is he?" She asked.

What?! Why now?!

"Did I say that?" I asked innocently.

Not in front of them Chae Min please.

"Yes, but Seungcheol interrupted us so you were not able to say it." She said.

"Ice Princess." - Seungcheol

"I have a name." Chae Min complained.

"If you don't want me to call you that, call me OPPA." He said.

"No, thanks." Chae Min said.

"Okay then, Ice Princess." He smirked.

Chae Min looked irritated.

"So, Seungkyoon noona. Who's the one you like in our group? " Vernon asked me.

"I-It was only a joke. I-I don't really like s-someone in your group." I stammered >////<

"Your tongue didn't say the truth." Seungcheol commented.

"Chae Min, I need to go to the cafeteria. I'm hungry." I excused myself and I ran.

Vernon's POV

"She can't say it in front of us haha." I laughed.

I noticed that the girls were glaring at noona.

"Ice Princess, come here." S.coups put his arm around Noona's waist.

"What the f*ck are you doing?!" I heard noona whispered to hyung.

"Hey! All of you! Please stop whispering and saying bad words to her. She is Yoon Chae Min, Jeonghan's younger sister. Please respect her like how all of you respect us. Let's go." S.coups hyung said to them. They looked shocked when they heard that noona is Jeonghan hyung's sister.

Mingyu hyung and Wonwoo hyung heard it. They were done taking a shower.

After that, we went to the rooftop.

"I thought we are going to the cafeteria. We didn't eat our breakfast earlier, I'm hungry." Mingyu hyung complained.

"We can't be there." S.coups hyung said.

"Because you did a show and I'm sure I am the talk of the school right now." Noona complained. She looked mad.

"Do you want them to keep whispering like that? To say bad words to you? Do you want that?! Because I can't take to hear and see that kind of act especially if they are talking about someone I know." S.coups hyung looked mad too.

"I'm already used to hear it everyday since I got here, since I started to be with all of you. But ever since, it didn't affect me at all because it's not true. In the first place, I am just a burden to all of you and I know that." Now, she looked upset.

"Jeonghan hyung, we're at the rooftop with Chae Min. We have a problem. Please go here A.S.A.P but before you go here, bring us foods and drinks. Thanks." I heard Wonwoo hyung whispered on the phone. He was talking to Jeonghan hyung.

"Burden? If you're just a burden to us, then why do we care about you? Why are we staying in your house? Why do we keep on trying to make you happy? Because WE ARE YOUR FRIENDS! I know what happened to your past but this is the present Chae Min! Don't compare us to that guy who left you behind because we are DIFFERENT! Understand that?!" S.coups hyung couldn't control his anger so he shouted at noona.

"ENOUGH OKAY?! ENOUGH!" I stopped them.

I went closer to Noona and hugged her since I was taller than her.

"Hyung was right noona. You're not a burden to us. We are your family and we treat you as our sister already. Don't mind what they say about you, about us because it will make you unhappy." I put my hands on her shoulder and said, "We will not leave you behind. We're here for you no matter what so smile now okay?" I smiled at her. She smiled back at me but a sad one.

"I'm sorry." She said.

"Don't apologize to me, apologize to hyung." We looked at S.coups hyung. He breathe deeply.

He walked towards noona and he hugged her.

"Please don't think like that again and sorry for shouting at you." Hyung said.

"Sure. I'm sorry too, S-Seungcheol o-oppa." When noona said that, hyung smiled.

"Sixteen!" - Dino

"Seventeen!" - Hoshi

"Eighteen!" - Seungkwan

"Nineteen!" - Joshua

They were counting their steps on the stairs when DK hyung opened the door here at the rooftop and proudly shouted, "TWO TEEN!"

We all laughed at him. I was the one who laughed so damn hard because he was really funny! Even Chae Min noona laughed too.

"Why are you laughing?" DK hyung asked.

"Seokmin, it's TWENTY and not Two Teen." Noona answered.

I was still laughing.

"Oh. I thought it was-- Yah, Hansol Vernon Chwe! Stop laughing! I will not give your food if you still laugh!" DK hyung blackmailed me.

So I stopped laughing and got my food from him.

"So Wonwoo, what's the problem and why did you call me here?" Jeonghan hyung asked.

"S.coups hyung already told our schoolmates that Chae Min is your sister." Wonwoo hyung answered.

"It's fine. So what's the problem?" Hyung asked him again.

S.coups hyung and Chae Min noona looked at him so Wonwoo hyung looked at Mingyu hyung.

"We didn't eat our breakfast earlier so we're really hungry. By the way hyung thank you for the food." Mingyu hyung lied but it was the truth that we were hungry. After that, we started eating at the rooftop and we did not talk about what happened a while ago.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

The Mystic 13 theabug05 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

29K 1.1K 32
A story about 13 boys who were meant to meet and save each other. There will be romance. Be prepared. This is only a fanfic and has nothing to do w...
39K 1.6K 62
"We just don't work," I said turning away from him. He immediately grabbed my hand and pulled me into his chest. "Don't you get it?" I looked up at...
257K 6.3K 34
|Commisions Closed| PM US AN IDEA AND BRACE YOURSELF Choose a member (or two), give us a storyline. Seasonal one shots will be written by us, but we...
41.7K 471 35
SEVENTEEN IMAGINES - sorry for the errors in this story, I've made this ages ago. Will update tho! <3 thank you everyone who had took their time and...