Lost Somewhere In Between (A...

By ImagiWorksNation

Nikki Northington is the star goalie on her Championship Soccer Team, a 5SOS fanatic, and the fun, reckless... More

Lost Somewhere In Between
Author's Note
Chapter 1 Who would possibly want to watch me?
Chapter 2 My Aunt Is Very Scary
Chapter 3 The Creepy Guy On The Airplane
Chapter 4 I'm Related to a Superstar
Chapter 5 Cook Me A Meal!!!
Chapter 6 Who calls at 1 in the morning???
Chapter 7 Take Me to the Guitar Store
Chapter 8 She Won't Forget Me Soon...
Chapter 9 Five boys, four friends, three kids, two buddies, one cousin
Chapter 9 He took away my Xbox
Chapter 10 Sing Me A Song
Chapter 11 My Pillow Just Talked???
Chapter 12 We Are Best Friends, Remember?
Chapter 13 Liam's Hair
Chapter 14 Yeah, I Play Football
Chapter 15 Heartbreakers VS Troublemakers
Chapter 16 Only Harry Knows The Truth
Chapter 17 My Best Friend Meets My Cousin
Chapter 18 All Because Of Louis
Chapter 19 Stuck In Her Daydreams
Chapter 20 My Cousin's Girlfriend Is The Best
Chapter 21 I Want To Go To Australia
Chapter 22 Do I sound like I'm from around here?
Chapter 23 The Princess of Polar Bears
Chapter 24 Eleanor Knows Best
Chapter 25 The CD Keeps Me Calm
Chapter 26 Spin The Harry!!!! Literally!
Chapter 27 We Just Got Friend Zoned
Chapter 29 Falling Hard
Chapter 30 Secrets Eventually Catch Up To You
Chapter 31 Something I Had Seen Before
Chapter 32 What If.......
Chapter 33 Fairy Tales Have Happy Endings
Chapter 34 Let's Play Dress Up
Chapter 35 Five Seconds of I may pass out
Chapter 36 Can You Give Me A Tip?
Chapter 37 I Can Promise You
Chapter 38 More Than This
Chapter 39 My Dream Boy Is Not Him
Chapter 40 No Need To Fear, Because Frakenstein Is Here
Chapter 41 Wash Away My Worries
Chapter 42 Recording With Styles
Chapter 43 I Scream for Ice Cream
Chapter 43 They All Lied.....
Chapter 44 Up All Night
Chapter 45 Lost
Chapter 47 Somewhere
Chapter 48 Just Can't Let Her Go
Chapter 49 Gotta Get Out part 1
Chapter 50 Gotta Get Out part 2
Chapter 51 Criminals For Dummies
Chapter 52 Tell Me Why
Chapter 53 Paul To The Rescue
Chapter 54 Who Needs Pockets?
Chapter 55 When There Is A Flame Someone Is Bound To Get Burnt
Chapter 56 Over Again (No More Of Nothing)
Chapter 57 When You're 15
Chapter 58 Something To Fight For Part 1
Chapter 59 Something To Fight For Part 2
Chapter 60 Louis Can't Stop
Chapter 61 See or Sea?
Chapter 62 Teach Me
Chapter 63 Old Seaway Road
Chapter 64 Don't Judge the Sweater
Chapter 65 How To Save A Life Part 1
Chapter 66 How To Save A Life Part 2
Chapter 67 Positive Thoughts
Chapter 68 Let Me Eat My Biscuit
Chapter 69 One Step Closer
Chapter 70 It's Gone For Good
Sequel: Found Somewhere Near The End
1st Anniversary :)

Chapter 35 Something I Didn't Want

6.1K 150 15
By ImagiWorksNation

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to MexicanNiallGirl because they guessed correctly.

By the way, I will be doing a trivia question on each update and if you get it right you win a dedication from me! So stay tuned for the question at the end to win!

NOTE: I have NOTHING against the Wanted. I think they are really talented actually. I just needed some drama to start some Kiall stuff and this was an option I came up with. So please don't hate, I have nothing against them!

Nikki's POV

I stared down at my phone screen.

Harry shook his head angrily and looked away.

"Who is it!" Louis demanded.

"All of the members of the Wanted." Harry scowled.

The boys all stirred angrily.

"I have a private message." I scrolled.

It was from Tom.

They boys were going to be so mad.

Don't get me wrong, I had nothing against the Wanted. I actually thought the one song called "Glad You Came" was pretty cool.

I mean, they were five men who had the guts to perform in front of people and that wasn't something even I could do.

But I had also seen the twitter fight 1D had had with them. It was not very pretty, and I totally take 1D's side. Tom had chosen to pick on Louis and that was not going to get past me.

"Who from?" Zayn blinked.

"Tom." I bit my lip and tried not to laugh at their expressions.

I opened it and read it, trying not to giggle.

"Ouch." I commented, letting out a laugh.

"Well tell us what it says!" Niall demanded to know. He even tried to sneak a peek at my phone.

"Stop it Potato!" I shoved him away, which wasn't very far.

"I want to know!" Niall demanded.

"Dare me to?" I smirked at Eleanor.

"This should be good." Eleanor raised an eyebrow with a slight smirk.

"Hey Nikki! This is Tom from the Wanted." I began and looked at all of them before continuing. "I understand that you are Louis T's cousin. I must say that's pretty cool. I have also seen some of your football skills and I think you are a lovely player. I admire your confidence and your hard work. I also understand you play guitar. Since you are in London, we would be happy to help you out. Not that Niall couldn't teach you, but I was thinking..."

I started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Liam asked, confused.

"Wait." I calmed myself down. "I was... thinking that you might want some help from some more experienced performers."

"Bull!" Louis growled.

"Shhh." I said to him. "I'm not finished." I looked back down at my phone. "We can teach you some of our songs and if our management likes you, you could possibly come on the next tour with us and be our lead guitar. Just let me know. And tell Louis hi for me."

Louis snorted and looked away.

"I'm going to reply." I smirked and started typing away.

"He's trying to steal you from us." Zayn sighed in anger.

"Yeah I know." I laughed as I typed away. "But why would they want me?"

"Because you are insanely beautiful." Niall said calmly.

I looked at him quickly and blushed.

Stupid Nikki! You weren't supposed to blush!!!

"Thanks." I said and continued to type, much slower now. "And send!" I sent it.

"What did you say?" Eleanor snickered.

I laughed and took a deep breath as I read my message aloud. "Hey Tom! Thanks, but for the offer, but unfortunately, all I really comprehend on the guitar is One Direction songs. I would try to come and hang out with you guys, but sadly I'm already going on a World Tour with One Direction. I would invite you, you know, but like you said, you ARE more experienced. I don't think you would have much fun on a WORLD tour with a bunch of rookies, huh? I mean, that would be awkward if a more experienced band came to open a concert for a rookie band right? Even on a World tour. And I was wondering if you guys wanted to go to see the One Direction Movie with me? It would be really fun, you can even come with me and One Direction! You guys should think about having a movie too. Oh wait. I'm sorry. I forgot that your album hasn't even hit the top ten in iTunes before. Aww man, this is awkward. I mean honestly, the only song I know by you is "Glad You Came". The rest of my head is filled with One Direction music."

"Wow!" Liam laughed and the other boys joined in.

"That's not it, I was just pausing for breath." I took another deep breath and continued with my message. "You should think about singing One Direction concerts at your concerts. Your crowd would become twice as big! And more girls would love you!"

All of the boys burst out laughing.

"Oh! I was going to tell you that you should do something else with your hair. I have an idea. You should do something curvy and die it. Maybe like Zayn's. Most girls find that SOOO HOT."

Everyone laughed again and Zayn was crying from laughing so hard.

"Oh and one more thing Tom." I smiled to myself at this next part. "Next time you even try flirting with me, Louis Tomlinson's cousin, just remember that I am One Direction all the way. And remember that we will always win, no matter how much more experienced you are."

"That was great!" Niall laughed and Harry hugged me.

"Wow you are better at comebacks than me!" Louis was smiling all the way.

"I am technically a Tomlinson." I smiled. "I saw what he did to you guys on twitter. Not cool."

"I love you!" Zayn hugged me. "Thanks so much for defending me and my stripe."

"No problem." I grinned. "Anyone who makes fun of my Zayn pays."

The car then stopped.

Someone opened the door and we all climbed out.

"One Direction." A man was smiling outside the car. He had a scottish accent. "It is a pleasure to have you. Welcome to my studio."

I smiled as crowds of people were standing, waiting for One Direction to come out.

There were security guards everywhere and a red velvet rope holding the crowds back. Paparazzi was everywhere! There were like a thousand flashes going off at once.

But suddenly everything got really silent as I climbed out.

The lights stopped flashing and everyone's eyes rested on me.

Absolute silence.

I grew suddenly self conscious and looked behind me. "Who are we looking at?"

The crowd let out a rumble of laughter.

"I believe they are looking at you." The man smiled at me.

"Who is that?" I heard someone whisper from the crowd.

The crowd started whispering quietly.

"Do something." Harry muttered to me.

"Like what?" I snapped back.

The crowd grew quiet and stared at me again.

"Just introduce yourself." Harry whispered.

"Hello." I said awkwardly. "Hello fans of One Direction."

"Who are you?" One girl in the front asked in awe.

"I'm Nikki." I said. "Nikki North...."

The crowd started cheering.

"What did I say?" I blinked at Niall.

Niall came to stand beside me.

"I think they are cheering for you." Niall laughed and looked down at me.

"What did I do?" I asked, very confused.

"If you guys would please follow me." The man grinned at each of us and walked in between the two crowds.

We all followed.

"Nikki, I love you!" One girl shouted at me.

"Thanks!" I called back with a big smile. "Back at you.... I think..."

"Way to go Nikki!" One girl held out her hand going in for a high five. "Way to punch that lady in the face!"

Oh, I forgot about that!

I high fived her.

"Yes!" I smiled. "Thanks! It felt good!"

"You look amazing by the way!" The girl called as I continued walking.

"I think you're a favorite." Harry smiled as I walked back in the middle towards him.

"Sorry if I'm stealing your fame." I said embarrassed.

"What?" he said in shock. "Don't be sorry. You're great! If you would only listen to me and do what I say..."

"Harry," I said through gritted teeth. "We talked about this."

"I know. I know." He smiled at me. "I think you just have a lot of talent. It doesn't need to be wasted."

I smiled at him. "Thanks Haz."

"Nikki!" Niall came bouncing over to me.

He pulled me over to the side of the crowd.

"Smile!" He laughed as a photographer held up a camera.

I gave a smile and Niall put his arms around my shoulders.

"1, 2, 3." The guy said and the flashed blinded me.

Niall laughed and we both ran to catch up with the others.

"You must like the fans." I commented as we walked into the building.

"I do." Niall nodded, grinning. "Very much."

There was a make up team there when we got in.

The put on the boys' make up and then looked at me and Eleanor before walking away.

"Alright, if you would please step in this room." The photographer led us into a big empty room.

I shivered. It was really cold in here.

"You alright?" Niall asked, pulling me closer to him.

"Yeah." I was shaking, goosebumps on my arms and legs. "Thanks."

"Alright, let's get the lads pictures done with first."

Niall left me and I started shivering again.

They all lined up and did as the photographer instructed. They all put on fake smiles, which I thought was hilarious. Then when the picture was done, they would have blank expressions.

After about 100 shots, the photographer stopped.

"Okay let's have Louis and Eleanor." He told us.

"That's my cue." Eleanor winked at me and walked towards the boys.

The rest of the lads shuffled towards me except for Louis, who wait for Eleanor and greeted her with a light kiss on the lips.

The photograph snapped a shot. "Perfect! That was good."

"We have even started yet." Louis laughed and the guy started ordering instructions.

Niall wrapped his arms around me again.

"I am very cold." I shivered.

"You've got me back." Niall laughed. "I'll keep you warm."

"Good because it was cold without you!" I smirked and watched Eleanor and Louis pose.

Louis was so gentle with her. Eleanor just smiled as they hugged and posed. There was one shot where Louis stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Perfect!" The photographer said as he took the shot.

"They are so cute together." I smiled.

Niall chuckled and nodded. "Louis loves her a lot."

"What are you talking about?" Harry came over.

"Them." I grinned at my cousin and his girlfriend. "They are perfect for each other."

"They really are." Harry agreed.

"Okay, Nikki's turn." The photographer stopped and faced me.

I left warm Niall and passed Louis and Eleanor and walked onto the small platform with lights.

"Okay, just give me a normal smile." The photographer told me.

The lights were so bright. How did the boys do this! Ugh! It hurt my eyes!

I gave my best flashy smile and he snapped the shot.

"Good." He nodded in approval. "Now give me a smirk."

"A smirk?" I asked, half laughing.

He snapped the shot.

"That was perfect." He smiled as he looked over the picture. "Now put you hands on your hips and smile."

I did as he said.

"Nikki heads up!" Zayn's voice called.

"What the...."

Before I could respond, I saw a soccer ball flying at my face.

My goalie instincts kicked in and just before it could smash my face in, I caught it.

"Excellent!" The photographer praised. "That one was really good!"

"Zayn, if that would have hit me, I would have killed you!" I snapped and they all laughed.

I did a few more soccer ball poses for the guy and then he called Louis over.

"Okay, with you two, give me an expression that best describes your relationship." The photographer said.

He didn't have to tell me twice.

I gave Louis a weird look and he echoed my expression on his face,

"Great!" The guy laughed and so did everyone else.

The others joined in and soon, I was tired of posing.

"Last one." The photograph promised and we all sighed in relief. "Niall, I want you to pick Nikki up and cradle her in your arms."

"Um, okay." He said awkwardly and picked me up bridal style.

"You're light." He whispered.

"Thanks." I whispered back.

"The rest of you gather around them and give me a face. Nikki, I want one of your famous smirks."

"Okay." I did as he was told.

"Awesome." He took the final one. "That one was good!"

"That one was the best." Eleanor agreed.

"Alright you're done." The guy dismissed us and walked away.

Suddenly, me, Louis' and Niall's phones all went off at the same time.

"What was that?" Louis exclaimed.

I pulled out my phone. "Twitter notification."

Niall unlocked his phone and turned pale white. "Uh..... uh oh."

"What?" Me and Louis asked.

"We are in so much trouble." Niall gulped and showed me the phone.

*********************

A/N: Yet, another cliffhanger.

I'm sorry, I know you guys hate it. But I have to get up early and it is late. SO I'm going to bed and I'll write the rest tomorrow, okay? :)

Tomorrow you'll see what they are in trouble for and something really bad happens at the interview....

SO stay tuned!!!

Comment, vote, share! :)

Oh and read Chasing Fate by @abpro ! She's a new author and her book is really goos so far! She needs more views so read!

~Trivia Question~

What grade is Nikki going into?

First to answer correct wins a free dedication! Unless, you've already gotten one! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 435 47
Aisley has to live with her brother . Her brother is in the biggest boy band , One Direction . But , can you guess who ? Louis Tomlinson . She has to...
11.6K 181 25
[Completed] Marie's life will change forever as she goes on an adventure of a lifetime that every fan could ever dreams about. After winning back sta...
14.7K 311 15
One Direction have reached every goal they've ever dreamt of, and more. Their everyday life is now packed full of concerts, interviews, videos, and m...
74.1K 2K 32
Katelyn just moved to London, after her father died. She meets this girl named Emily, and they immediately become friends. One day, after school the...