Chapter 18 All Because Of Louis

Nikki's POV

"Kelly we have to go." I laughed as Harry parked the car. "You can talk to them later."

"Aww man." Kelly said sadly. "Don't go."

"I'm hungry." Me and Niall said at the same time and then we laughed.

"Well then I guess you guys can leave." Kelly grumbled and I could imagine her pouting. "Talk to you later Nikki."

"Bye." I hung up.

"Wow." Zayn laughed. "Your friend sounded nice."

"She is." I laughed. "She's on my soccer team. Her name is Kelly Renolds."

"Wow." Liam laughed. "Any other soccer player friends we should know about?"

"Actually there is one more." I smiled as we all got of the car. "Her name is Virginia. She's my BFF too. Me, her, and Kelly are the three musketeers. I'm the goalie and they are my defenders."

"Cool." Louis smiled. "I would love to meet them!"

"Well maybe when you guys tour America you can." I grinned. "They both love you guys."

"Awww..." They all chorused.

"Who's their favorites?" Zayn asked.

"Well..." I laughed as we walked into the restaurant. "I shouldn't really say.... but Kelly likes Harry and Virginia (I call her Vee), likes Liam."

"Hmmm...." Louis laughed. "No one likes me, aye?"

"Virginia's mom does." I said quickly.

The boys all laughed.

"No every one ships you with Eleanor." I smiled. "Or should I say... ELOUnor."

"Nikki, what do you think of Eleanor?" Harry asked.

"I think she's a lovely lady." I said in a british accent. "She's beautiful, and sweet, and funny, and beautiful...."

"How many in your party?" A waitress asked. She seemed really annoyed.

Come on! Why did it seem that every place I went to people hated me? Was it because of my American accent? Why? Waitresses are supposed to be happy and keep you entertained...

If she was going to be annoying then I was going to be annoying.

"Hello!" I said in an irish accent. "I would like to get a table for six?"

She looked confused at my change of accents. "A booth or table."

"Booth." I said in an Australian accent. "And can we get some chairs at the end so it isn't so crowded mate?"

"Wait." The waitress blinked in confusion. The five boys behind me laughed. "Are you British or Irish? Or Australian."

"I'm American." I said in shock. "What is it with you people?"

The boys laughed harder.

"Right this way." The waitress glared, realizing we had just messed with her. We all sat at the table she assigned us. We ordered drinks and my phone vibrated.

"I got a text!" I exclaimed with a grin.

"Well aren't you popular." Liam teased.

"I'm famous now." I said with a silly expression. "Not as famous as you guys, but pretty famous!"

"You could be more famous than us." Harry grumbled and the boys blinked at him in confusion.

Again, with the singing thing? Really Harry? I wasn't that good! Was I? I dunno. I don't want to be famous for singing. I shot him a glare and he smiled. Luckily the boys shrugged and moved on.