Chapter 47 Somewhere

Liam's POV

"United States?!!" Nikki's voice cracked as she shouted at me. Then everything went silent. "You, you left without me?"

I could hear the hurt in her voice.

Poor, poor Nikki.

I flinched.

"I can explain." I said quickly. "But, please, please listen to me..."

"Liam." Louis came up to me. "Get off the phone! We have to-"

"Shut up Louis!" I growled at him, releasing my anger. "Don't you know who I'm talking to?"

"Who?" Louis blinked in confusion and from surprise since I yelled at him.

I don't usually yell.

"Is that Louis." I heard Nikki say dryly.

"Yeah." I blinked and put it on speaker so Louis could hear.

"Well tell him I never want to see his face again." Nikki shouted as I put it on speaker.

Louis froze, eyes wide.

"Oh no....." He whispered.

"Actually." Nikki laughed with anger. "I never want to see any of you again!"

"Nikki, let us explain!" I pleaded.

"No!" Nikki shouted. "Let me explain! I have been home alone for a day. A DAY. I called all of you and none of you answered. I tweeted all of you and none of you answered. Think about this.... I CAN'T DRIVE!!!!!!!! I am a 15 year old girl!!! And I don't live here so I don't know where anything is!!! You scared me! I didn't know what to think!! So I have been sitting here just PRAYING that you were all still alive!"

"I'm sorry Nikki!" Louis said, his voice trembling.

"Is it on speaker?" Nikki asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Louis I'm done with you!" Nikki sounded like she was crying. "I'm done with everything. I can't believe this...."

"Please!" Louis exclaimed, tears in his eyes. "Let us explain and we will come and get you."

"I can't trust you anymore, Louis." Nikki's voice was cold. "Ever since you lied to me. All of you lied to me, all this time. It's not fair! You broke my trust ad my heart."

Louis looked confused. Then realization crossed his eyes. "You- you know...."

Were they talking about..... Nikki's Dead brother?

Or about.... what Louis had told me that one day...?

"I've always known." She growled. "But when you lied straight to my face. It HURT."

Louis looked like he was dying on the inside.

Grief and sorrow burst in his eyes.

"Nikki, please." I begged. "We are on our way back ASAP."

"Don't waste your time!" She spat. "When you get here, I won't be here....."

"What do you mean?" I asked, nervously.

"I'm going home." Her voice wavered a sob. "And luckily, not to Russia when my mom finds out."

"Nikki, don't do this." Louis said softly. He was crying silently.

"It's too late." Nikki rejected everything. "I already bought my plane ticket. Considering it's like 3 AM here, I'm leaving this morning at 11 AM."

"No, please let us explain." I wanted to cry too. "PLEASE?"

"I never want to talk to any of you again....." She growled.