Chapter 67 Positive Thoughts

A/N: Hello!

How are you doing?

I AM SO SORRY it took so long for me to update.

Stuff is happening at my school and it just sucks.

One of my teachers hates me and is trying to fail me on purpose.

So I have to work 2 times as hard in her class and it just makes me so stressed out!!!

Plus I'm in high school and I'm taking AP courses which is university or aka college stuff.

That's right.

I'm smart. :)

I CANNOT afford to get bad grades in those classes.

So I have tons of homework and tonight I didn't really have any. :)

Thus, allowing me to update!!!!!

WHOS HAPPY!!!!

:D

Now don't be mad, but I ended on a cliffhanger.

Plus I'm going on vacation this weekend so I might not update until November 11.

Sorry guys. :(

But we are so close to the ending.

Plus I'm going with a friend so that would be rude to just type a book up while my friend is bringing me on vacation.

And everybody, we have a special character in this chapter. Her name is Natalie and she has played by @LilMissSwagger1D

She has put so much time and devotion towards me and I decided to thank her by giving her a small role.

If anyone else wants to contribute by being a character, go for it!

Just inbox me your name and your description and I'll stick you in!!! :)

ALright here's the chappie!

I hope you enjoy!!!! :D

~

~

~

'

~

Louis POV

I lifted my weary head from my hands and stared at the blank white wall.

I felt terrible.

Last night I ran onto a plane to Ireland and now I'm sitting here in a chair waiting.

Just waiting.

Harry is beside me.

His eyes are red and his cheeks are tear stained from where he had cried earlier on.

Now he just sits there biting his lip, staring expectantly at the door.

Then there is Liam.

Liam just has an emotionless expression on his face.

But I can tell it's controlled.

He has a steady breathing rate going on.

It's probably to keep him calm.

Smart Liam.

Why couldn't I find something to keep me calm?

Even Zayn was as pale as ghost, waiting to hear the news.

Niall ~ He was gone.

The doctors had whisked him away when he got here because there was blood all over him.