Chapter 24 Eleanor Knows Best

Eleanor's POV

I gasped. The girl in front of me was beautiful. Her face was perfectly aligned and her long gorgeous hair rested on her shoulders and stopped by the edge of her ribs. On her slim body was a knee length royal blue dress with a royal blue bow that wrapped around the waist. The dress made the blue in her darker eyes shine out and she flashed me a pearly white smile. Her teeth were perfectly straight.

Wow.

"How do I look?" Nikki asked me.

"Stunning." I breathed. "Breath taking. Perfect." I meant every word.

"You think?" Nikki looked at me uncertainly.

"I know!" I nodded eagerly. How could this girl doubt she was beautiful. "When the boys see you they will flip!"

"I'm not trying to impress them." She said blankly. "I'm trying to look good for paparazzi."

"I know, I know, but still!" I smiled. "If that boy you liked saw you, he would drop dead."

She smiled big at me. "Okay, then I think I'll get this one. Let me go put my clothes back on." She turned and went back at the stall.

I sighed. Nikki reminded me of me when I was younger. We kind of did look a like except I was taller and older of course. We have the same personality. And I can defiantly see Louis in her. The two of them look really similar.

She came back out and we paid for the dress with Louis' card.

"Where to now?" Nikki asked when we walked out of the store.

"Hmmm." I looked around the crowded mall. There were lots of places I wanted to show her. Scratch that. A bunch of places. Like I could spend the whole day shopping. 

Glancing at my watch, I saw that we had four hours 'till we had to go get Virginia. "Can I show you a few places I like to shop?" I asked.

"Sure." She grinned.

"Are you sure?" I asked doubtfully. "I can get kind of crazy."

"So can I." She smiled. "Go ahead! Let's go!"

Watch out Nikki. You were with the shopping queen now.

***************************************

Nikki's POV

I smiled as we trotted out of the 5th store we visited. Eleanor sure knew how to shop. She was showing me tons of cool stores that didn't even exist in America. I was enjoying it and I can't imagine what I would do without her helpful advice.

"And that's why you never mix those two colors." She explained as we walked out of the make up store. "Did you see how it looked chunky?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "I hope that girl realizes that before she walks out of the store."

We both laughed. A poor girl in there was getting her make up done and the stylist was doing a bad job. While we were in there, Eleanor had gotten me a bunch of stuff for tomorrow and to help cover up my bruise.

Suddenly Eleanor's phone rang.

"Hello?" She asked cheerfully. "Oh hey Perrie! What's up?"

"Ooooh." I cooed. "Zayn's girlfriend."

I had heard about Perrie several times in magazines before. I admired her. She was in Little Mix and I loved their music. And I heard she was stunning. Excitement went through me.

Eleanor winked with a chuckle. "Oh yeah!" She said into the phone and we stopped walking. "Would you care to join us?"

I listened to a girl's voice across the phone.