Chapter 10 Sing Me A Song

A/N: Guys wow! I can't believe how many views my book has gotten! I mean, I just started writing it? You guys are the best! Thank you so much. It just makes me sooo happy! I might cry :')

But anyways... @karenq came up with the name Kiall for Nikki and Niall which I thought was pretty darn cute. Anyone have any other ideas? I thought Kiall was adorable! Haha! But I can't promise that Nikki will be with Niall. There is a lot of stuff coming up and I have already started secretly working on the second book. You'll probably never see it coming about who she falls in love with so.... stay tuned....

****************************

Louis patched up my bruise and gingerly washed it with warm water.

"I never knew you were the doctor type." I smiled.

"I'm not." He laughed.

He didn't look up from his work as he gingerly rubbed my painful bruise.

"Are you still dating Eleanor?" I blinked.

Louis smiled. "Yes, I am."

"She's really pretty." I blushed and looked away.

Louis laughed and looked at me. "I know, she reminds me of you. Before we leave on tour you can meet her." A huge smiled spread on my face.

"Really?"

Of course." Louis stood up and studied his work. "It looks a lot better."

"It feels better." I moaned happily. I stood up. "Thanks."

"No problem Cuzz." He blinked. "I'm going to make some popcorn, go ahead and go sit with the boys. They are watching a movie."

"Alright." I walked across the kitchen, through the hall, and into the living room.

The boys were watching some action movie. I sat down next to Harry.

"Feeling better, love?" He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close.

"Much." I grinned tiredly and yawned.

"Somone's tired." Liam laughed as another yawned escaped.

"Sorry." I blinked my eyes several times. "I kind of am." I leaned against Harry.

"Don't worry abut it, love. You want me to take you to your room?" Harry asked.

"No." I shook my head aand yawned again. "I'll try to watch the.... the movie." I laid my bruised cheek on Harry's shoulder.

"Goodnight darling." He whispered in my ear with a slight chuckle.

"Goodnight... H... Harry." I managed before my eyes closed and I was gone. Long gone.

A vibrate on my thigh and loud Five Seconds of Summer music sent me jumping up. I nailed my head into someone esles and squeaked before falling of the couch and onto the floor. When I fell I hit my head on the side of the coffee table and I held my head in pain.

"Nikki!" I heard Louis exclaim and he helped me up. I think he had been sitting beside me. And I had been laying on Harry's shoulder....

"I'm so sorry Harry!" I said gulitly as I plopped back between him and Louis on the couch. Harry was holding the side of head in pain.

"No, it's my fault." He shook his head. "I shouldn't have laid mine on top of yours..."

He has laid his head on mine? What?! I blushed and my face burned red.... AKWARD. But I turned my attention on my phone that was still going crazy. I was getting a call from a strange number. The number that my dad had called me with.... I nervously answered it and took a deep breath.