I Live With My Dad And 9 Brot...

By iluvdrakeandlilwayne

Elexus Alvarez is a short tempered, trouble making werewolf teenager. Her mom left and married a guy named R... More

I Live With My Dad And 9 Brothers. And I Have 2 Mates. HELP!!!
I Don't Like Him
My Other Mate?!
I Love You
Questions
I'm In Love With Jullian
Diane is my girlfriend
What The Fuck Are You Wearing?
Why Am I Having These Cravings?
Werevamp
Elexus, I Love You
Why Are You Doing This To Me?
Ninjaness
Oozing blood
Finding Elexus
Waking Up Next To Danielle
I Declared War
Running Away
False Identities Aren't That Bad
Saving Lives And Reggie
Dramatic Endings -Last Chapter of Book-

Experimenting

12.6K 395 23
By iluvdrakeandlilwayne

" WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN, YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH JULLIAN?!" Sam yelled at me.  Looking at me like I had 3 heads.

" I mean,  I've been dating him for a while now.  I love him and he loves me." I told him calmly. 

" I won't let you." Jay said.  I rolled my eyes

" You're not my father.  You can't make me stop dating him."  I pointed out.

" Everyone stop." Brendon said, calmly. " Elexus is old enough to date whoever she wants.  It's not like she's dating Leon Penning" He pointed out.  Leon Penning is the school's bad boy, quarterback, and jerk.  I nodded ad the others mumbled their agreements.

" Fine, you can date Jullian.  Not in front of us though, it's gross"  Damari said, crinkling his nose at the last part.  The others agreed.  I ran up to them and hugged them in the tightest hug I could ever give somebody.

" Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you." I said happily.  I ran out the bathroom and into the classroom.  I jumped onto the closest table and started dancing.

" Elexus, stop dancing" Exaveyour said to me, trying to get me down.  I got down and started dancing with him. " Elexus, stop"  He said.  I shook my head and started grinding against him.

I heard the class gasp and I stopped grinding on him and turned to the class ad they sat there with wide eyes.  I shrugged and kissed Exaveyour on the lips.  He kissed me back and licked my bottom lip.  I opened my mouth and made out with him for like 10 minutes before pulling back and walking to my seat.

" I thought you loved Jullian." Jay said.  I shrugged.

" Doesn't mean I can't experiment with other guys." I said.  After class,  all the girls in my class asked how Exaveyour's lips felt and how he tasted.  I pushed passed them and went to Science.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 4.6K 3
When Allie is in need of a new seeing eye dog, she is set up with one that nobody else wants. He's big, scruffy, playful and very intuitive. And...
2.4M 58.8K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
66.9K 1.9K 20
Jasmine went missing at the age of 8. Her family, her friends, her mate looked everywhere. They couldn't find her. When she returns? Will she be the...
1.5M 46.1K 51
When Orla gets into the Private Lupus University, she meets people who may not be people at all. As she learns to navigate a new world of supernatura...