Saving Lives And Reggie

####Elexus' P.O.V.####
" So, your name is Scarlet Joan Johnston. You're 19 years old. Your parents died in a severe car crash 2 years ago. You are an only child. Your favorite colors are pink and red. You live with me and my family. Which is me, my dad, my mom, my 2 sisters, Georgia and Alexa and my 2 brothers, Gabe and Reggie. You love country music and baseball. You share a room with the girls and that's about it" Thomas explained and I tried to memorize all this.

" I like country music?" I asked and he nodded. " Wow, didn't take myself for the type" I muttered and Senior looked over at me.

" You picked it up from me. You hated country at first, but we spent time together and you learned to love it" He told me and I smiled at him.

" You're a cool guy. What do you do in your free time?" I asked him and he shrugged.

" I fish, hunt and study history" He answered and I looked back at Thomas.

" What about you, Thomas?" I asked and he looked at me.

" I hunt and study too. It's a family thing" He answered and I just turned around, looking forward. I sniffed the air and a smell filled the air. It smelt like a lot of fear.

" Senior, pull over please" I looked out the window. He did and I got out the car. I looked around and seen a cafe. I sniffed harder and noticed it was coming out of there. I sprinted to the cafe. I pushed open the door to see a man pointing a gun at the cashier.

" Help" The woman mouthed and a man tried running out. The man shot him, the bullet hitting him in the head, killing him. I didn't react, instead, I tackled the guy. They gun flew out his hand and I flipped him over. I ripped the mask off his face and wrapped it around his neck. I pulled until I heard a snap. He stopped struggling and I got up. I looked down at the body. I looked at the cashier, who had tears falling down her cheeks. I walked over to the dead guy. My fingers searched his hair, looking for the hole. I found it and pulled the bullet out. I seen my finger was covered in blood. I licked it off and I put my finger back on the wound. It closed and his eyes snapped open.

" What happened?" He asked, his voice breaking.

" You died" I answered and he smiled at me.

" Thanks for saving me" He thanked and I helped him up. He left the cafe and I heard police sirens. Thomas jogged up to me.

" How did you know?" He asked and I shrugged.

" I kinda smelt it" I told him and he hugged me. I hugged him back and he pulled back. He smiled down at me and grabbed my hand, pulling me out the building.

" I think you're different" He said and I just shrugged.

" I think everybody's different" I said and we arrived at the truck. Senior was reading something and he closed it as we got in the car.

" What was that?" He asked and Thomas helped me in. He sat in the back and I shrugged.

" Nothing" I told him and he looked at Thomas.

" Okay, how about I ask another person. What happened?" He asked Thomas and Thomas smiled.

" She just saved a few lives" He shrugged and Senior drove away.

" What do you mean?" Senior asked me and I sighed.

" I may have killed a robber. He was robbing someone at gun point, I stopped him" I informed him and he smiled at me.

" You're a keeper" Senior mused and I looked weirdly at him.

" Well, we're here" Senior announced and we got out the truck. I was stunned at the sight before me. 2 little kids were chasing a rabbit, they were covered in mud. A teenager was laughing, a toothpick hanging out his mouth. He wasn't bad looking. He had to be at least 17. A blonde woman came out, rolling her eyes at the kids.