Dramatic Endings -Last Chapter of Book-

)()()()()()Elexus' P.O.V.)()())()())()
I stood up and rubbed my head. He flashed over to me and tried to punch me, but I dodged it and tried to kick him in the stomach. He grabbed my leg and twisted it. I kicked him in the jaw and he stumbled backwards. " Is that how you wanna play?" Reggie hissed and I stood up fully.

" This is the only way I play" I replied, dusting off my shirt. He smirked and I lunged at him. He caught me and slammed me to the floor. I tried to get up, but he held me down.

" What are you?" He asked and I kept struggling, getting loose.

" I have no clue" I answered honestly and he hissed. I kneed him in the balls and he grunted, grabbing his crotch.

" Bitch" He growled and I kicked him off of me, making him hit a tree. He was about to lunge for me when a blur hit him.

" Don't touch her" A man growled. His dirty blonde hair was messy and his hazel eyes dark.

" Giovene, let him go" Another man ordered and I noticed the other man was naked. I covered my eyes and blushed furiously. He had a nice body, a perfect body.

" Why should I Jullian? He was going to attack my mate" He asked and 'Jullian' smirked.

" I think I'd like to kill him, but that's not the reason I'm telling you to let him go. We're surrounded by hunters" He said and all of a sudden, 15 people stepped out the shadows. Senior, Thomas, and a lot of other people were standing there. I ran to Thomas and he hugged me, pushing me behind him.

" Give me my mate back" Giovene ordered and Thomas laughed,

" Why should I? I found her barely breathing in the forest. What makes you think I'll give her back?" Thomas asked and Giovene took a step towards us. Thomas held a gun up to the guy and my stomach dropped.

" She's my mate" Giovene said and Thomas lowered his gun.

" Prove it" Senior said and Giovene grabbed a sharp and thick stick and looked at me.

" I'm sorry" He mouthed and he plunged it in his stomach. I gasped as a horrible pain erupted in my stomach. I growled out in pain and fell to my knees. I looked at Giovene and he ripped the stick out his stomach. I stood up and tried to walk to him, but Thomas grabbed my arm, stopping me.

" Thomas, I just want to talk to him" I whispered and he looked at Senior, who nodded. He let me go and I walked to Giovene.

" Who are you?" I asked and he looked confused.

" Elexus, you know who I am" He said and touch my face.

" Who's Elexus?" I asked and Jullian stepped to me, looking in my eyes.

" Lexie, stop playing. It's not funny" Jullian flatly stated and I shook my head.

" I'm sorry. I never met you guys in my life" I told them and smiled weakly at them.

" Thomas, let's go" I said and walked away from the 2 men, to Thomas. He looked at Senior.

" I'm bringing her back to Ma'. I'll be back" Thomas explained and I walked away with me. I took a glance back to see Senior holding a gun to Jullian's face. I stopped dead in my track and something took over my body. I felt a sharp crack in my bones, then one after another. I cried out as my arms, legs and back broke. Fur sprouted from my skin and I lunged at Senior. I felt different, but I loved it.

" Scar, get off of him" Thomas told me, trying to get me off. I turned around and scratched him across the face. He fell back and  I shifted back to human form, it all seemed familiar.

" This happened before" I said and I sharp pain ran up my spine, pounding my brain. I collapsed to the floor. I closed my eyes. Flashes of the scene in front of me showed, but it wasn't Senior I pounced on. And it wasn't Thomas I attacked. It all came back to me like being hit in the face by a bowling ball. Not really, but that's what it felt like.