Werevamp

After I did that, Exaveyour and Jullian, stared at me, wide eyed.  I ran out the door and into the forest, I shifted and ran, I ran to my mom's house and shifted back.  I ran up to the front door and rang the doorbell.  My devil of a stepsister answered the door.  I covered my privates and she looked at me wide eyed.  I pushed passed her and went into the closest room, which happened to be my half-brother's. I closed the door since he was 12.  I walked into the next room which happens to be my stepsister's, the one who answered the door, her name's Colleen, she's 16.  I grabbed her boyfriend's shirt off the ground and her skinny jeans. 

" Take my clothes off" She told me and I rolled my eyes.

" No, now where's my mom?" I asked and she crossed her arms over her chest.

" With my dad, in the Jacuzzi" She said and pushed me out her room, I allowed her.  She slammed her door and I stormed out to the backyard.  I seen them making out and cringed. " MOM WE NEED TO TALK, NOW!!" And she held her ears, werewolf senses.

" What are you doing here?" She asked and hopped out the Jacuzzi.  I turned to Rick.

" Mutt" He greeted me

" Bastard" I greeted him

" Cut it out you 2" My mom said

" Rick get the fuck out of here" I said and my mom slapped me on the arm

" Watch your mouth" My mom said looking at me shocked

" Trish, answer my fucking questions, then I'll leave.  I didn't want to come in the first fucking place" I said and tapped my foot impatiently.

" What's gotten into you?" My mom asked me

" I don't know, maybe my brothers' rubbed off on me.  Maybe my mom left us for a filthy human.  Oh, I got it, maybe I have cravings for fucking blood" I said and her face softened.

" We need to have a talk" She said and I threw my arms in the air with defeat

" No, I thought  would come over her to blog about it on your computer" I said sarcastically.  I sat down on a chair and she sat down opposite of me. " Why am I having these cravings?' I said with a serious face.

" Well when you were 2, we we're at the beach.  You fell off of a cliff and were bleeding pretty badly.  Didn't look like you'd make it, 1 of the witnesses was a vampire.  We had to make a decision, try to drive you to a hospital, which was 5 miles away.  Or give you a pint of his blood.  Before we made a decision, he told us that if we gave some of his blood, you would be half werewolf, half vampire.  We loved you so much, that we were willing to sacrifice that.  We gave you his blood, he said we wouldn't notice the transformation until you were 18 or 19" She said tears pouring down her face.  I was more angry than sad.

" So, you're telling me, that I'm a werevamp and you told me 16 years after they turned me.  Who turned me?" I asked my mom

" Giovene Jonah" She told me and I popped up and my chair fell with how fast I popped up

" Giovene Jonah?" I asked my eyes widening.

" You know him?" She asked me one eyebrow raised

" He's my mate" I said and with that I ran to where I knew he would be, downtown.  I ran, the fastest I ever ran.  This explained so much, my strength, my speed, my appearance.  Everything.  It took me 8 minutes to get to downtown.  That was quick, considering, mom lived on the other side of town.  Just like I expected, Giovene was sitting in his usual spot.  This time it was different, he was making out with a girl.  She was a human and had red hair.  " Cathy" I whispered and Giovene must've heard me because he pulled back and looked at me even though I was on the other side of the plaza.  He gently pushed Cathy away and ran to me.  I stood there, waiting for him to come to me.

" Elexus, it's no-" He started but I cut him off

" Let me guess what you were going to say.  Elexus, it's not what it looks like.  She kissed me, but I was so shocked I sat there.  Then, I said I had a girlfriend and she kissed me again.  I was going to push her away, but you came and seen it before I could push her away" I said and laughed. " Giovene, I know you remember that day 16 years ago, when you gave me your blood.  I'm a werevamp, and you didn't tell me you knew me?" I said and blinked back tears.

" Who told you about that?" He asked ignoring everything I just said

" My mom, I ran to her after I licked the blood off of Jullian's hand.  Forget about it, just go back to Cathy" I said and walked away

" Sorry" He said in a sad voice

" You should be" I said and turned the corner, I sat against the building.  I could hear Cathy talking with him.

" Who was that?" She asked him

" An old girlfriend, wanted to say hi" He said and that broke a sob out of me.  I didn't cry, could vampires cry?  Probably.  Google can't answer that question, it'll just help me with Twilight.  Someone or 4 people I should say stood over me, I didn't want to look at them, I didn't care who it was.  They were humans. 

" What's wrong?" I looked up to see gothish people looking down at me.  One of them had a skateboard. 

" What?  Is this your corner to cry in?" I asked getting frustrated with people

" Wow, feisty" A guy with green eyes and blond hair said winking at me.

" Let me guess, you," I said pointing to the guy who bothered me in the first place," are the leader.  You," I said pointing to Blondie guy," are the man whore.  You," I said pointing to the guy with the skateboard," are the one who loves to skateboard and never leaves anywhere without it.  And you," I said pointing to the guy who hasn't said anything," are the quiet one who people fear, but you're a fucking teddy bear on the inside" I said and stood up, brushing myself off.

" You are right.  You're a fucking genius" Man Whore said.  I looked at him.  More like inspected him.  Something is off, he was flawless.  No human is flawless, unless.

" Operals" I said and all of them smiled.  Operals were a type of mythical creatures that were special humans.  They weren't different from humans but were flawless, never age, and most of all were the demons of the Earth.  They were basically vampires, but don't drink blood and aren't affected by stuff vampires are.  They turn you into 1 of them by breaking your soul and killing your mind. 

" Very good, child" Leader said. " My name is Luke" I nodded and started to slowly walk away.

" Well, it was nice to meet you Luke, but it's my curfew" I said backing up.  I hit someone and turned around, another Operal was standing in front of me.

" I doubt your curfew is 2:12 in the afternoon" Luke said

" Well, I am grounded for stabbing my brother, and flipping my dad off.  I got shot, found out I was a werevamp.  So could we reschedule the whole Operal turning session for another day?" I asked panicking.  Operals are so...creepy

" How's tomorrow?" Skater asked me

" I was thinking, maybe in a century" I said thinking of a way to escape.  I seen a fire escape and sice they were human, they were slower than me.  I smiled and looked at Luke. " Let's get this over with then" I said and he walked up to me.  He put a hand on my chest and mumbled a few words.  Before he could finish, I kneed him in the balls.  He fell to the ground and the other guys rushed towards me.  Before they could reach me, I ran up the fire escape.  I was at the top when I looked down and seen they were close so, I climbed up the side of the building.  I was on the roof and they were at the top of the fire escape.  I looked around and seen, the only way to get off was to jump. 

 So I did.  I didn't think about the humans or exposing my kind.  I reacted off of instincts.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Well, there you have it, Giovene turned her 16 years ago, cheated on her and tried to lie.

Tell me what you guys think. 

Comment, vote, tell friends/family/pets/enemies/wild animals/celebrities/microwaves/prisoners about this story.

P.S anyone have a saying I could use like 'write ya later' or 'smell my toes' or something if so comment on this chapter

P.P.S Is Eminem better than Lil Wayne?

Comment