I Love You

Here I am 2 hours later, playing air hockey with my mate numero dos.  We're playing in Chuck E Cheese and I love this place.  I always used to come here with my brothers and play in the ball pit.  The score is currently 6-6, the game goes to 7, I bounced the puck off the wall and it was so close to going in, but he hit it and it was 2 millimeters from going in but I hit it hard and it went flying off the  table and hitting an employee in the stomach.  He doubled over and groaned.  I rushed over to him at human speed to check on him.  I totally forgot that Jullian worked here until he stood up to glare at me.  His dropped his glare when he saw it was me but glared at a man behind me.

Jullian stood tall and put an arm around my waist and kissed me.  He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth that lasted another 5 minutes before a person cleared their throat.  I looked over to see my mate.

I looked over to see him with a hurt expression on his face.  'Two hurt mates in one day not bad.' I thought.

Jullian must of heard my thoughts because he can read minds.  He looked over to me and raised an eyebrow.  'The werewolf spirits thought it would be funny to give me 2 mates' I rolled my eyes and hugged his waist since he's like 6'5 and I'm like 5'7. 

" So you 2 mates?" Jullian asked. I nodded.

" So you 2 going out?" My mate asked

" What's your name?" I asked my mate.  Jullian raised an eyebrow at my question. 'I only known him for like 2 hours'

" Giovene Jonah" My mate said with a friendly smile on his face showing his dimples.

" I'm Elexus Alvarez and this is Jullian Buddy my 'secret boyfriend' because he's my brothers and mine best friend and it would be weird walking around making out with him in front of my brothers" I explained doing the air quotes for secret boyfriend with my fingers.

" How many brothers do you have?" Giovene asked

"9 and my dad"  I said simply

Giovene's eyes widened "9?" I nodded

Jullian cut in our little conversation " Babe?"

I turned around to look at him " Yeah?"

" Wanna go to my place after I get off of work?" He asked with a smirk

I pecked him on his lips " Wouldn't miss it for the world" I said " When do you get off?"

He looked at the clock " Umm 20 minutes" Then he whispered in my ear " Keep your mate company" He said his breath on my earlobe made me moan.  The we made out for a few minutes until his boss yelled

" Buddy get to work and hello Elexus" We broke apart and I waved to Mr. Williams, his boss.

" Bye babe see you in 17 minutes." Jullian pecked me on my cheek

" Bye" I walked towards Giovene

" Wanna get some pizza and a table?" Giovene asked pointing towards the menu.

" I thought vampires don't really eat human food." It wasn't a question it was a statement

" We don't but pizza is my favorite human food." He said licking his lips at the sausage, hamburger, pepperoni, and bacon pizza in front of us.  I always get this pizza when I come here to see Jullian.  We sat down at an empty table and began to eat.

" So you a virgin?" Giovene asked randomly but it didn't bother me

" Nope" I said and took a huge bite out of my pizza slice

" Who took your virginity?" He asked

" Jullian when I was 14" I smiled at the memory

" You love him don't you." This wasn't a question from Giovene it was a statement from Giovene.