Diane is my girlfriend

After school was over, we were in the car and picking everybody up.  When we arrived at  Jullian's school, I jumped out the car and ran up to him.  I jumped on him and kissed him, he kissed me back.  "BABE!!!" I heard a girl's voice yell.  We broke apart to see a girl walking towards us.

" Babe?" I asked, confused.

" Yes, babe.  Your kissing my boyfriend" She said, pointing to Jullian.

" Boyfriend?" I asked, even more confused.

" What are you a parrot?  And why were you kissing my boyfriend?" She asked, beyond furious.

" Your boyfriend?" I repeated, beyond confused.  She lunged at me and I fell to the ground.  I rolled over so that I was on top of her.  I punched her in the face and heard her nose break. She kicked me off of her and ran at me again.  This time Jullian stopped her by wrapping his arms around his waist. 

" ENOUGH!!" He yelled and we both stopped.  " Look, Elexus, Diane is my girlfriend.  But,-" He started before I interrupted.

" That's all I need to hear.  You want to know something?  I told the guys about us.  I love you soooo much that I risked there anger and dissaproving towards me for you.  I guess I do't have to worry about that anymore.  Jullian Jordan Buddy,  we're over, don't speak to me, don't look at me, don't even breath the same air as me.  Diane you can have him, I'm done with him, forever." I said.  I walked away and the guys stood there, sad expressions on their faces and the guys that I didn't tell were shocked.  I walked passed them and mumbled " I'll be home soon, I'm going out for a while" They nodded.

" Elexus, please, don't say we're over" Jullian said running to me.  I turned around and slapped him with all my power.  His head snapped to the right and touched the place I just slapped him.

" Too late" I said running away from him.  I ran into downtown and seen Giovene in the same place I seen him yesterday.  I sat across from him and put my head in my hands.  I was on the edge of crying, but sucked it up.  Giovene moved his chair so it was right next to me and hugged me.

" What's wrong?" He asked putting me on his lap.  I felt so comfortable and safe in his arms.

" My life is wrong, my emotions are wrong, my mind is wrong, everything about me is wrong." I said into his chest. " Jullian, he cheated on me, I just told the guys about us and they let me.  I want to cry so badly" I said

" Why don't you cry then?" He mumbled in my hair

" I haven't cried in like 11 years, since my mom left us" I said, I felt myself trusting Giovene with my darkest secrets. " Can we go to your house or something?" I asked seeing that it was getting dark.

" Sure, lets go" Giovene said pulling back from our hug.  I stood up and followed him.  I held his hand and interwined our fingers.  He smiled at me and I smiled at him.  10 minutes later we arrived at a 1 story house with no lights on.  We walked up to his door and he unlocked it, we walked in and he turned on the lights.  His house was so clean that I could eat of the floor, I might do that later.

" Someone is OCD positive" I teased.  He shrugged and walked into what I guessed is the kitchen.  I followed him and I went to his fridge.  I grabbed a peach and apple juice.  I sat at the table with him and he looked at me like I was supposed to tell him something.

" So, wanna tell me about your life?" He asked.  I shrugged

" Sure what do you wanna know?" I asked

" How old are you?" He asked

" 18" I answered

" Do you have any siblings, I know you do, it's just questions" He said