Elexus, I Love You

When I landed, I ran as fast as I could into an alley.  I moved so fast, no human could tell that I fell.  I walked out of the alley and ran at human speed over to Giovene.  Cathy was there still and I walked over to them.

" Hey Elexus" Cathy said.

" Hey Caths" I said smiling at her. 

" You know each other?" Giovene asked and I nodded.  I looked back and seen the Operals running to me. 

" Umm, Caths, do you think I could talk to Giovene for a sec?" I said quickly and she smiled and walked into the cafe to do whatever.

" What?" He asked me concern think in his voice.

" Operals, here, now" I said and his eyes widened.

" Are you serious?" He asked and I nodded.  I felt body heat on my back and I closed my eyes, Luke.  I grabbed Giovene's hand and squeezed it.

" We meet again" Luke whispered in my ear.  I took a deep breath and opened my eyes to see the others standing behind Giovene.  I turned around to see Luke.  I let go of Giovene's hand and smiled.

" Luke, babe, long time no see.  I'm sorry I had to kick you in the balls though, it was a reflex" I said and his eyes inspected me. 

" Who's this bloodsucker?" He asked talking about Giovene.

" An old, lying friend" I said and Luke raised an eyebrow.

" Guessing he's your mate.  He cheated didn't he" He said as more of a statement than a guess.

" Yeah" I said and Luke hugged me.

" Poor girl" He said making his chest vibrate.  It felt wrong in his arms, odd.

" Let her go" Giovene growled.  I could feel the anger rolling off of him in waves.

" Go, Giovene.  Not with humans, you can't attack in front of humans" I told him, my words muffled by Luke's chest.

" No, I'm not leaving" Giovene said stubbornly.  I tried to pull away from Luke but he just flipped me over and pulled me to his chest.  I seen Giovene's eyes turn red, he's bloodthirsty.

" Giovene, go.  If you don't I swear to everything I love, I will never speak to you again" I said and his face softened.

" I don't want to lose you" He said and I bit my lip.

" Either way, you might" I said and he hung his head.  I felt something cold on my neck, it burned and I bit my lip from yelling.  It was a knife, made of silver and it had been dipped in holy water.  Skin burned and I could smell my flesh burning.

" Elexus" Giovene said trying to run to me.  2 guys grabbed him and held him back.

" Connor, Lucas, make sure he doesn't get away.  We'll meet at the headquarters" Luke said and removed the knife from my neck.  He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and walked away from Giovene.  The guys walked with me surrounded so I couldn't get away. 

' Hello?' I asked in my mind and it didn't work.  The silver and holy water affected it. 

" Elexus" Giovene said so that he and I could hear.

" Yes" I said just as quietly

" I'm sorry about the whole cheating thing" He said and I felt my heartbreak for him.

" I forgive you, I'm sorry I got you into this mess" I said and he smiled, I could feel it on my back.

" It's alright, but promise me.  If anything happens to use, don't blame yourself" He said and I frowned.  I couldn't promise that.

" I can't" I told him and I could see 2 black SUVs from here

" You have to" He said and I couldn't still.

" No, I won't.  Because if anything does happen, it is my fault" I told him and Luke opened the car door he threw me in and Giovene growled.  4 guys went in my car and 4 went in Giovene's.

" Elexus, I love you" Giovene said before we drove off

" I love you too" I told him and we were not able to talk cause we were too far apart.  I looked in the rear view mirror and seen his car wasn't behind us.  They did that on purpose, they seperated us so that we couldn't plan anything.

" Don't look so sad, didn't he cheat on you?" Luke asked and I flipped him off.

" Still feisty" Blondie said and I felt something grow inside my mouth.  It was my fangs, I grew fangs.  I bared my fangs at him and he laughed. " Very scary" He said like he was talking to a 3 year old.

" Dumby" I said sticking my tongue out at him

" Wow very mature" He told me rolling his eyes. 

" Can I have some blood?" I asked,  my cravings coming back.

" No" Luke told me and I sucked my teeth

" Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease" I begged and Luke got annoyed.  He held out his wrist and I smiled. " Thanks" I said and bared my fangs, I bit his wrist and he cringed.  I sucked on it for 4 seconds before giving it back to him.

" Well, that hurt" He said rubbing his wrist.  It already healed because my saliva was on it.

I wished my family knew I was gone