I Declared War

I heard a growl escape Exaveyour and I pulled back from Jullian. I seen Exaveyour lunge for Jullian so I lunged for Exaveyour. I tackled him and held him down." Exaveyour, calm down" I told him and he tried to get up.

" It's not Exaveyour, it's his wolf. His wolf is very possessive when it comes to you" My dad explained.

" Fine, wolf guy, calm down. Look, calm down, for me" I got softer by the last 2 words. He looked in my eyes and I put my hand on his face. He calmed down completely and I smiled at him. " Never make me sound like a girl, ever again" I told him and he chuckled.

" Sorry about that, Issah overreacts a lot" He explained

" You named you wolf Issah?" I asked standing up

" Hell yeah" He told me, sticking a hand out. I pulled him up and he turned to Jullian. " Sorry bro" He appologized.

" I shouldn't have kissed her. Force of habit" Jullian teased

" Cut it, Jullian" I warned

" What? I was just reminding him who you were dating before you met him" Jullian said and my eye twitched slightly

" Jullian" I growled at him

" I love the way you say my name. Especially when you're mad. It's sexy. Oh Exaveyour, did you know everytime you kiss Elexus, you're kissing me" Jullian spoke and I growled slightly.

" Dude, chill" Damari said, placing a hand on Jullian's shoulder.

" No, I just don't like how this douche can just jump in her life and snatch her out of mine. She is a fucking slut if that's how it's going to be" He said and I tackled him to the floor

" You know I hate being called a slut" I told him, I was on the edge of shifting.

" Yes, I do know that. But that's because I knoe everything about you. How you collect pocket knives, your favorite crayon color is perrywinkle and how you still blame yourself for Katine dying" Jullian said and I immediatly calmed down. But as soon as anger left me, grief filled me. I stood up, tears in my eyes.

" Is that how you are? You know I don't like that topic. It is was my fault" I told him, a sob slipping out my throat.

" I didn-" Jullian started, standing up

" Don't even try to cover it up. You're such a douche. Accidents like those are very rare. You meant to say it, you just regret it" I whispered, tears at the brim of my eyes.

Well, Katine was my best friend. She's currently a vampire. She was born human and we met in 1st grade. One day, there was a huge party. I begged her to go but she wanted to stay home. I forced her to go and on the way back from the party, she was sober. A car sweerved onto our side of the road and we had a head-on collision. I was fine except for a huge gash on my cheek. Katine being human, she had to be rushed to the hospital. Since she knew about mythical creatures, we took her there. Her boyfriend was a vampire so he turned her to keep her alive. She disappeared that night and we haven't seen her since.

" I do regret it, because I miss her just as much as you do. She was my friend too. So don't play that pity card with me" Jullian said, his emotionless face showing a flash of grief.

" Arguing over me? I feel so loved" I heard a female's voice speak from the doorway. We all turned to the source

" Kat" Jullian and I said at the same time.

::::::: Chris' P.O.V :::::::

After arriving to the Headquarters, I walked through the automatic doors. The smell of old blood and Dani's scent filled the air. I felt a wave of nausea drowned me but I held it back. " Giovene, nice that you returned" A guy said, narrowing his eyes at us

" Well, Luke, you stabbed my mate. I had to leave" Giovene explained and Luke scoffed

" She killed my wife, I had to stab her" Luke said, anger in his voice. Elexus killed a person? Finally, now I can consider her a real werewolf.

" That's not why we're here. I'm here for Dani's body" I demanded him.

" Well, I have good news and bad news" Luke said, smiling

" Hurry up and tell me" I told him

" Good news is, I brought Danielle back to life" Luke told me. I smiled

" Really?" I asked and he put up a hand.

" Don't be too happy, I didn't tell you the bad news yet. Bad news is, it comes with a price" He said, smirking at me

" What's the price?" I asked him. He chuckled and looked at Giovene

" He wants Elexus to become an Operal" He told me, fist clenched at his side.

" Deal" I said, desperate to see Dani again.

" Deal?" Giovene, Raymond and Luke asked at the same time

" Yeah, deal. Meet me at Grazer's Field. Bring your whole group, she's a fighter. At midnight" I told him, walking away. Once we walked out the building, Raymond grabbed arm.

" Are you really giving them Elexus?" He asked me

" No, we are fighting" I told them

" War?" Giovene asked

" Yep, I declared war" I told them, shifting for dramatic effect. I declared war.