Questions

I covered my mouth after I said that and my eyes went as wide as the moon.  He looked at me and sat up. " You love me?"  He asked.

I looked him in the eyes and no emotions were in it.  I swallowed " Yes I love you" I said putting my bra and panties on and my pants but leaving my shirt because I didn't feel like it.

He looked at me with happines in his eyes. " I love you too." He said and he was telling the truth.  I smiled and took my clothes right back off.

" Let's go on a run" I said then shifted.  I have black fur with red tips on my ears, paws and random places on my body.  I have black eyes with specks of red.  Now you know why I love the colors red and black.  Jullian has white fur with blue eyes and blue specks here and there.  We are the exact oppposites of each other.  But opposites attract.  'Tag you're it' I thought and sprinted deeper in the woods.  I could hear Jullian behind me and ran faster.  He appeared next to me in 6 seconds and touched me with his nose.  Damn, he tagged me back and he turned right and sprinted.  I chased after him and this tag game lasted 2 hours before we ran back to his house and shifted on the front porch.  He opened the door and went to his room and grabbed our clothes we put them on outside and he drove me home.  I kissed him on the lips and got out.  I ran to my front door and opened it.  Werewolves never lock their door.

" Honey, I'm home" I said to no one in particular.  All my brothers ran down the stairs and threw questions at me like " Where were you?", " Who's your mate?" and " Why do you have blood on your hands?".

"ONE AT A TIME ASS WIPES!!" I yelled. " Hector you ask a question first since I favor you" I winked at him.

" Where were you?" Hector asked with a smile on his face because he knew he was my favorite.

" Well I went downtown then met my mateand went to Chuck E Cheese for some time and Jullian dropped me off when he got off work." I said leaving out the whole sex and I love you thing. " Jonnell you next"

" Who's your mate" He said confused

" One is a teacher at the school the one that got his ass beat by me and the other is some random guy.  The teacher is a werewolf the random guy is a vamire" I said and everyone gasped. " Damari your next.  I hope you guys see the pattern youngest to oldest." I told them

" What's their names" Damari asked

" The teacher is Exaveyour Parez and the vampire is Giovene Jonah" I said

" Why do you have blood on your hands?" Sam asked

" I kicked my mates' asses because they called me a whore" I said hoping Brendon wouldn't ask why they called me a whore. No such luck comes to me.

" Why did they call you a whore?" Brendon aked

" Cause they're assholes" I said simply

" How badly did you kick their asses" Jay said.  Typical Jay question.

" After I was done they were in the Chuck E Cheese parking lot knocked out, the teacher had a few broken ribs and the vampire had a broken nose" I said smiling.

" What's for dinner?" Rochell asked

" Yellow rice and beans with porkchops" I answered. That is all of their favorites

" Are you going to school tomorrow?" Chris asked

" Yeah, wait maybe." I said not sure

" Did you go on your daily run?" Ray asked

" Yeah before I came here" I said

" I thought Jullian dropped you off right after work"  Damari said

" He did, that doesn't mean I came in right away." I pointed out

" Touche" Damari said